Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Buhari Planning Genocide Against Igbos – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning Genocide Against Igbos – Amaechi (607 Views)

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Planning Genocide Against Igbos – Amaechi by 7Ebisco: 11:38am On May 14, 2018
Elder statesman and First Republic Minister Mbazulike Amaechi has likened the Igbo to beetle that cannot be crushed.

Amaechi admitted that Igbos in the country are being marginalized, while alleged ploy by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s government to wipe out the Igbo.

He however noted that in spite of hatred against Igbos, they always excel at whatever they do.

He told Daily Independent over the weekend that, “The Igbo are marked out for elimination in this country particularly by the present administration of the North. But the Igbo are like the beetle, they cannot be crushed.

“You march on the beetle and when you remove your heavy boot, the beetle keeps going. The Igbo will keep going, we fought 33 months civil war without anything against the whole world and survived, and we fought the whole Arab world for 33 months and survived, so the Igbo will survive again”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/buhari-planning-genocide-against-igbos.html

Re: Buhari Planning Genocide Against Igbos – Amaechi by Bethel4Life(f): 11:51am On May 14, 2018
hhmm

(1) (Reply)

Updated Kaduna LGA Results-apc Wins 12 Lgas, PDP Wins 5 Lgas / Photos Of Senator Jang Arraigned In Court Over Fraud Allegation / Buhari Is Not Only The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.