Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria (36713 Views)

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2018
solasoulmusic:
fact remains the song is inspired by the original she should have reached out to him or even posted that the song is originally inspired by we are not talking the regular up coming people they steal from we are talking veterans in the industry

it seems you your knowledge about intellectual property and music is low. there are basics that has to be present to claim intellectual theft. the lyrics and beats are world apart the only similarity is the name 'joromi'. get educated.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by chuks34(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

YOU DEY MAD! JEALOUSY! YOU NOH GET ANY TANGIBLE REASON!

ure the one that is Mad, cuz u have lost ur sanity

ure probably a yahoo wanna be tout tongue

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 14, 2018
gnykelly:

it seems you your knowledge about intellectual property and music is low. there are basics that has to be present to claim intellectual theft. the lyrics and beats are world apart the only similarity is the name 'joromi'. get educated.
trust me without the original Simi won’t have the melody to sing play the two even the guitar riff a song isn’t not just about the lyrics or the name it’s a composition especially if your a live artist and not just a studio artist.

That’s why as a musician longetivity is not for the richest but the one who can create
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Throwback: 3:21pm On May 14, 2018
otipoju:

True talk. thieves like Hush puppie have no right to become celebrities in a sane society.

None of them should even be known to the general public as it is the case now.

They should shiver and quiver anytime they are in public and want to spend their proceeds of theft and fraud. They must be made to feel discomfort anytime they hear a police siren or see the police in their vicinity.

Whenever they are being discussed, even they too must be agreeing that Yahoo boys are criminals who like petty thieves should be lynched in the absence of a working legal system.

Rather than be buying G-wagons and Range-Rovers, they need to be so fearful that they have to remain at their old level of Golf 2, just to keep their criminal identity hidden.

They need to start seeing themselves as the unwanted criminals they really are.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2018
chuks34:

ure the one that is Mad, cuz u have lost ur sanity

ure probably a yahoo wanna be tout tongue

Lost my sanity u say?...... Did u know people ate their children during WWII in China?...... does that count as lost sanity?.. u are plainly jobless n jealous or u are doing mediocre job for 16k a month n u hope to start a family .... hunger will make ur neighbor rob u without any sympathy!.... if not for Yahoo..... I wonder how Nigeria would've been?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

What about those giving us bad names internally and making life unbearable for citizens? Who should EFCC arrest first?
all of them. Ain't justifying any. Those giving us bad names should be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:
Just like a typical Nigerian politicians, when one manages to leave the crowd, he/she barks at the those struggling while shutting the door..

Am not supporting fraud, but if the leaders have been up and about, we wont get here. 419 has been there even before we were born, its in every nation but only pronounced in Nigeria because we have failed leaders but hardworking youths with nowhere to channel that resourcefulness and energy.

What do you expect really in a nation of 200m, with only 20% being gainfully employed, others are either underemployed or unemployed.
A thief is a thief, even when they get to USA or Canada where the so called jobs are available conducive environment, they still do fraud . A scammer is a scammer even if they go to heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by gonkin(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you are a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you.
If you are dating a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you.
If you have a yahoo-yahoo family member, I hate you.
If you are undergoing training to become a yahoo-yahoo fraudster, I hate you.

If you don't see anything wrong in yahooing, I hate you still.
It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud.

I tot i was the only person with such a mind, so there happens to be another like me

3 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
A thief is a thief, even when they get to USA or Canada where the so called jobs are available conducive environment, they still do fraud . A scammer is a scammer even if they go to heaven.

The percentage of Nigerians scamming abroad is less than 2% of total Nigerians in that country... i know Nigerians that work 17hrs everyday abroad.

Most of whom are born and bred in those countries.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

This mgbeke too dey follow snitches chook mouth for matter wen pass her undecided

No be true she dey talk no?
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Odey1997(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
I dislike it when we see our society in general promoting this act and term it being street smart and blah blah blah if we truly and honestly want the change we need then we need to renew our thinking
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by maestro2000(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:

Was your population 200m? Yes
Was your working populace 20% of that? yes
Was your debt to reserve 40% of the former? This am not certain
Were your politicians such rogues without heart? Everyone of them are rogues but they are not the only culprit, what are the judiciary arm doing?. what are the legislation arm doing? so sir, never justify the actions of the few bad eggs because the government is not active. ( who are the goverment? you and me. what step have you taken as a person to right the wrong? do you know you wield more power than those polithiefcians? do you know you can sponsor a bill as an indie to address the rot? do you know you can sue the government for failing to provide a better living standards for you. I guess you believe you only matter during election period only. both noble igwe and simi are right.

What do you expect from the above really? Do you know Nigerian companies reject volunteer staff?
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Lost my sanity u say?...... Did u know people ate their children during WWII in China?...... does that count as lost sanity?.. u are plainly jobless n jealous or u are doing mediocre job for 16k a month n u hope to start a family .... hunger will make ur neighbor rob u without any sympathy!.... if not for Yahoo..... I wonder how Nigeria would've been?
It would have been way better without people like you. Nigeria’s gdp would have surged higher. If you are yahoo (thief) you are still a skunk even in your Range Rover your stench reaches the four corners of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Tell me how you think I white man will ever call a Blackman equal!....... even the drug n crime infested lazy African Americans look down on the African man! they see you as primitive! Yahoo is not the reason! first blacks struggle to get there n on their way some die, some are raped or sold into slavery! .....so when I white man hear Africa what he sees is poverty, primitive bush men n women that has little human right!..... They fear scammeri because that is the only power Nigerians have over them... it exposes their vulnerability to insecurity n lack of love!.... the white man is a sad lonely n depressed being

what you said makes no sense at all

4 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 14, 2018
Everyone of them are rogues but they are not the only culprit, what are the judiciary arm doing?. what are the legislation arm doing? so sir, never justify the actions of the few bad eggs because the government is not active. ( who are the goverment? you and me. what step have you taken as a person to right the wrong? do you know you wield more power than those polithiefcians? do you know you can sponsor a bill as an indie to address the rot? do you know you can sue the government for failing to provide a better living standards for you. I guess you believe you only matter during election period only.

Are you sure you are Nigerian or based in Nigeria?
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 14, 2018
For once in your life, you’ve made a semblance of sense and I liked your comment
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by DONADAMS(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you are a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you. If you are dating a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you. If you have a yahoo-yahoo family member, I hate you. If you are undergoing training to become a yahoo-yahoo fraudster, I hate you.
If you don't see anything wrong in yahooing, I hate you still. It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud.

you get sense oh..I like this your post

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:

The percentage of Nigerians scamming abroad is less than 2% of total Nigerians in that country... i know Nigerians that work 17hrs everyday abroad.

Most of whom are born and bred in those countries.
off course, I know them too who works hard to make a living. The excuse of all the yahoo thief’s in Nigeria is that there is no job. Take all the yahoo idiots to USA, they will still be thief’s. For your information the number of yahoo rogues in Nigeria is less than 2% but they cause more damage to the nations reputation than the entire hardworking populace.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Nah!.. why shud I? u mention others right? .......... the system is critically failing! people like you are NOT the future! you are a freaking slave dreamer! Many people you don't know did yahoo just to start a legitimate business cos the 3 million Job promised never showed! so where will you get the capital to start your small scale dream job?... Ma show you how many email I send Delta state govt back in 2014??...... Ona just dey talk weti ona noh know! No one is coming to save Nigeria, If we can't save it ourselves then the next generation is doomed!.... with men like you running around, failure is sure for Africa!

Your thought process is even more disgusting than i thought. Biko go and do your yahoo and leave me alone. am i stopping you? tomorrow you will justify rituals and kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
off course, I know them too who works hard to make a living. The excuse of all the yahoo thief’s in Nigeria is that there is no job. Take all the yahoo idiots to USA, they will still be thief’s. For your information the number of yahoo rogues in Nigeria is less than 2% but they cause more damage to the nations reputation than the entire hardworking populace.

Yahoo is just a popular name... everyone just tries to cheat the next person in different guises and methods.

Govt and contracts
Companies through office supplies and amenities
Business men and fake products
Security outfits and bribery
Mechanics and quickfixes etc..

No one trusts the system even the leaders that govern it, every Nigerian tries to change his/her Naira to Dollar just to preserve it while looting like the country would crash tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:

Yahoo is just a popular name... everyone just tries to cheat the next person in different guises and methods.

Govt and contracts

No one trusts the system even the leaders that govern it, every Nigerian tries to change his/her Naira to Dollar just to preserve it while looting like the country would crash tomorrow.

That one is every country, USA for example; car salesman trying to sell you junk, insurance company selling a coverage that’s actually useless when you need them, companies trying to make you sign contracts, with hidden clauses. The difference is that in Western world the judicial system got your back, whereas in Nigeria you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by chuks34(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Ok.
keep scamming till u rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by bush112(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you are a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you. If you are dating a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you. If you have a yahoo-yahoo family member, I hate you. If you are undergoing training to become a yahoo-yahoo fraudster, I hate you.
If you don't see anything wrong in yahooing, I hate you still. It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud.

not ur fault
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by anigold(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

excellent post..
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by kaydp: 4:03pm On May 14, 2018
9jaAmerican:
OK, very good of her, noble, and other nigerian entertainers calling out the gboys. But when are they gonna call out nigerian bad government and their determination to impoverish this nation.
The most disgusting thing is these mofos pretending not to know that the government is making things extremely difficult for an average nigerian, and the reason why they do this is so that they don't get in the bad books of this politicians so that they are calledfor shows when they feel like throwing money around, who is deceiving who.

You graduate finish no work, you say make u start small something, they frustrate you through illegal tax and over expensive shiiiits. I ain't no gboy, but the reason is because the thing no gree pay me, is not because I didn't try to do it

So eff simi, noble and all other mofos criticising this guy's without giving them options and without pressuring the government to do right by its citizens eff them all to hell and back, if I hu.

If person ask those fools for small change now, they will tell you to go hustle without knowing how hard you been trying to survive.if I hustle legally for years e no pay me should I kill myself.
But if any of the politicians invite them to a party in dubai or london to come perform, they will gladly honor the invite, regardless of the politicians checkered past. I don't think any of them have the moral ground to condemn these guys. Btw, what is bad is bad sha. Fraudulent activities in any form whatsoever should not be dignified.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by anigold(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:

Govt and contracts

that's does not make it noble.. cheating is terrible yahoo is terrible...

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Baba tell them. Govt suppose turn blind eye. Cuz If not for G Nigeria would be unbearable. Book haram.na child's play.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2018
anigold:
that's does not make it noble.. cheating is terrible yahoo is terrible...

Neither is noble, but there is a root cause and we should tackle that root cause rather than heaping it on just one part of the proceeds of bad governance.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by anigold(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:
The mindset of an average Nigerian is rotten. Their first thought is to manipulate or cheat, they call it been “sharp” keep deceiving yourselves.
it's disheartening..
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
That one is every country, USA for example; car salesman trying to sell you junk, insurance company selling a coverage that’s actually useless when you need them, companies trying to make you sign contracts, with hidden clauses. The difference is that in Western world the judicial system got your back, whereas in Nigeria you are on your own.

Thank you... and God bless.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Josh44s(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
salvation101:
all of them. Ain't justifying any. Those giving us bad names should be dealt with

And how many people you and I know have been dealt with. What do you expect millions of youths who are jobless to do? Even when so many have the zeal to work?
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by jeffobodo: 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
The level of hypocrisy and idiocy in Nigeria is alarming
We are quick to pick on yahoo boys who are left with no choice of survival after funds and revenues meant to better lives of the common citizens are lotted dry by the same cycle of corrupt political office holders
Am not justifying the act of online scammers /yahoo boys ,yes it’s criminal act ,but there is a saying that of all evils choose the lesser
Yahoo boys pick on a particular person and defrauds he/she but the president and other politicians defraud millions of Nigeria at a goal
It’s a different ball game if the government provided at least basic infrastructure like good roads,power,affordable education ,security of lives and properties and jobs ,and the youths still engage in online fraud then we know the youths have a problem
Next moment the dullard from daura is quick to call Nigeria youths lazy
If you think convincing someone you’ve not met before to send you money and gift is for lazy people ,then I bet you should think again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.