Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria (36689 Views)

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you are a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you.
If you are dating a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you.
If you have a yahoo-yahoo family member, I hate you.
If you are undergoing training to become a yahoo-yahoo fraudster, I hate you.

If you don't see anything wrong in yahooing, I hate you still.
It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud.

Come and chop slap

4 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2018
silastemplar:
guy your thought process is disgusting. i had rather you stayed away from my mentions

Nah!.. why shud I? u mention others right? .......... the system is critically failing! people like you are NOT the future! you are a freaking slave dreamer! Many people you don't know did yahoo just to start a legitimate business cos the 3 million Job promised never showed! so where will you get the capital to start your small scale dream job?... Ma show you how many email I send Delta state govt back in 2014??...... Ona just dey talk weti ona noh know! No one is coming to save Nigeria, If we can't save it ourselves then the next generation is doomed!.... with men like you running around, failure is sure for Africa!

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Facidio: 2:56pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:

abeg sinner abi whatever they call you sef...
shut the Bleep up angry
all the money wey them use sponsor your career where did it come from biko angry?

dey there dey spew rubbish angry

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!

this one must have been used for yahoo plus......

4 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 2:56pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:

shut the Bleep up angry
all the money wey them use sponsor your career where did it come from biko angry?

The sponsor who did yahoo is to blame here and not simi who enjoyed the sponsorship.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
chuks34:
I detest fraudsters
Because??
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 14, 2018
I'm wondering how many Nigeria celebrities that are condemning those stupid politicians who take our hard earn tax payers money to another country, they won't condemn politicians from stealing our money but they will end up condemning street boys who are trying to survive. In case you don't know if not for street the security of this country would have been worse than this, fear will not let you leave your pot of soup outside if not for street. Kindly do the street guys a favor by shutting up your sh*t mouth.
Note: I'm not a street guy, I'm employed and well paid

5 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by maestro2000(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:

shut the Bleep up angry

And you think your above submission will allow real and legit business to patronize you?

I have no doubt you're good and probably the best at what you do, but your above submission will make a business or legit personality think twice before they engage your expertise...

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Not paying homage to the creative idea behind your song is a form of yahoo

My people I will not condemn anyone but let’s live honestly and create legacies our children will be proud to continue what I’m doing is what my grandparents left behind but I’m using my education to move it forward in modern times

which creative idea you talking about. naming her song joromi is not intellectual theft.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 14, 2018
9jaAmerican:
OK, very good of her, noble, and other nigerian entertainers calling out the gboys. But when are they gonna call out nigerian bad government and their determination to impoverish this nation.
The most disgusting thing is these mofos pretending not to know that the government is making things extremely difficult for an average nigerian, and the reason why they do this is so that they don't get in the bad books of this politicians so that they are calledfor shows when they feel like throwing money around, who is deceiving who.

You graduate finish no work, you say make u start small something, they frustrate you through illegal tax and over expensive shiiiits. I ain't no gboy, but the reason is because the thing no gree pay me, is not because I didn't try to do it

So eff simi, noble and all other mofos criticising this guy's without giving them options and without pressuring the government to do right by its citizens eff them all to hell and back, if I hu.

If person ask those fools for small change now, they will tell you to go hustle without knowing how hard you been trying to survive.if I hustle legally for years e no pay me should I kill myself.

Na mace they want make we dey steal up and dan

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by mankand(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2018
These guys are heading on a free fall. Mark my word. To stay relevant in the industry there are certain shit you need to stay out of and such is this controversy.

Mind you, most of your fans and buyers of the trash you all sing as hitsongs are. Mostly from these guys you condemn.

Are we just waking up? The issue is that these buys have outsmart the older generation in their scheme of fraud as they have taken it into another level.

Many of your political leaders are fraudsters and they still have their cartel working for them, shall we talk about Ibeto oil? Should we talk about lanre shittu, should we talk about bode de way among others. Please leave these kids alone it's their time

3 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Krusty: 3:02pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:
Just like a typical Nigerian politicians, when one manages to leave the crowd, he/she barks at the those struggling while shutting the door..

Am not supporting fraud, but if the leaders have been up and about, we wont get here. 419 has been there even before we were born, its in every nation but only pronounced in Nigeria because we have failed leaders but hardworking youths with nowhere to channel that resourcefulness and energy.

What do you expect really in a nation of 200m, with only 20% being gainfully employed, others are either underemployed or unemployed.
Typical shameless Nigerian. Talking from both sides of his mouth. Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 14, 2018
gnykelly:

which creative idea you talking about. naming her song joromi is not intellectual theft.
fact remains the song is inspired by the original she should have reached out to him or even posted that the song is originally inspired by we are not talking the regular up coming people they steal from we are talking veterans in the industry
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by maestro2000(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:
Just like a typical Nigerian politicians, when one manages to leave the crowd, he/she barks at the those struggling while shutting the door..

Am not supporting fraud, but if the leaders have been up and about, we wont get here. 419 has been there even before we were born, its in every nation but only pronounced in Nigeria because we have failed leaders but hardworking youths with nowhere to channel that resourcefulness and energy.

What do you expect really in a nation of 200m, with only 20% being gainfully employed, others are either underemployed or unemployed.

Maybe and maybe not but you're practically supporting fraud with the above quoted submission. Its time to let go of the blame game ( politicians has been looting this country and other countries dry from time immemorial, but youths in other countries are thriving without complaining abt their polithiefcians).
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
9jaAmerican:
OK, very good of her, noble, and other nigerian entertainers calling out the gboys. But when are they gonna call out nigerian bad government and their determination to impoverish this nation.
The most disgusting thing is these mofos pretending not to know that the government is making things extremely difficult for an average nigerian, and the reason why they do this is so that they don't get in the bad books of this politicians so that they are calledfor shows when they feel like throwing money around, who is deceiving who.

You graduate finish no work, you say make u start small something, they frustrate you through illegal tax and over expensive shiiiits. I ain't no gboy, but the reason is because the thing no gree pay me, is not because I didn't try to do it

So eff simi, noble and all other mofos criticising this guy's without giving them options and without pressuring the government to do right by its citizens eff them all to hell and back, if I hu.

If person ask those fools for small change now, they will tell you to go hustle without knowing how hard you been trying to survive.if I hustle legally for years e no pay me should I kill myself.

Did you watch Ay live last 2 years when Godons was crying ( real o) insulting Buhari n his administration.. Twas Ay abi Ali baba that carried him backstage!..... the govt is trying to send this country to absolute poverty and the only money coming in are made from Yahoo! yahoo kept the Nigerian economy alive!.... Simi is a fool!

8 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
Krusty:

Typical shameless Nigerian. Talking from both sides of his mouth. Mtchew

You could have done better disputing that, rather than ranting without basis.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
maestro2000:

Maybe and maybe not but you're practically supporting fraud with the above quoted submission. Its time to let go of the blame game ( politicians has been looting this country and other countries dry from time immemorial, but youths in other countries are thriving without complaining abt their polithiefcians).

Was your population 200m?
Was your working populace 20% of that?
Was your debt to reserve 40% of the former?
Were your politicians such rogues without heart?

What do you expect from the above really? Do you know Nigerian companies reject volunteer staff?

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Josh44s(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your hate doesn’t matter. You can die of hunger. Speak for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by jaywhoco(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
I know a yahoo guy whose mother does petty trading at Ipodo market. The guy was so inconsolable the day the mama was robbed of 'just' 10k. I was totally befuddled.

point is...stealing is stealing whatever the guise.

And it hurts

5 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
YoungFr:
I'm wondering how many Nigeria celebrities that are condemning those stupid politicians who take our hard earn tax payers money to another country, they won't condemn politicians from stealing our money but they will end up condemning street boys who are trying to survive. In case you don't know if not for street the security of this country would have been worse than this, fear will not let you leave your pot of soup outside if not for street. Kindly do the street guys a favor by shutting up your sh*t mouth.
Note: I'm not a street guy, I'm employed and well paid

Jealousy will not let Nigerians see their neighbor live better than them! ...... take out Yahoo n tell me what else do we have? simi is a musician who made money because Yahoo boys r investing in the music industry!... wen there were no investment n sponsorship in the industry how many musicians ever become millionaires? even ur song sell all over Africa you will still be in poverty!.......

4 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by 9jaAmerican: 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Did you watch Ay live last 2 years when Godons was crying ( real o) insulting Buhari n his administration.. Twas Ay abi Ali baba that carried him backstage!..... the govt is trying to send this country to absolute poverty and the only money coming in are made from Yahoo! yahoo kept the Nigerian economy alive!.... Simi is a fool!
shebi you dey see those fooools

3 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by chuks34(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Because??

they cause pain to their innocent victims

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Josh44s(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2018
salvation101:
Good. Let dem arrest those giving us bad names outside dis country

What about those giving us bad names internally and making life unbearable for citizens? Who should EFCC arrest first?
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by jacyhelen(f): 3:11pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oga make we hear abeg!!!
Yahoyaho and thievning politicians,who worst pass

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by maestro2000(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2018
9jaAmerican:

When are you going to call out your ward councillor, your LGA chairman, your state HOA honourable, the commissioners in your state, the deputy governor and governor, your MHR Rep, your senator? ... Yes the government is making things harder by the day, yet there are thousands succeeding in this harsh economy. Its time to gather your wits, think about something that wikk generate funds for you without government input. atleast the government try for you small by paying a peanut of your overall tuition fee.

Stop laying the blames at the stairs of the federal government. start from the root problem which are your immediate reps ( charity they say begins at home).
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by ak22(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will bless you for me

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Josh44s(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
Pavore9:
It is disheartening when foreigners look at you with 'side eye' just because you are Nigerian! angry

If you think Yahoo Boiz are responsible for this, you shoul think again.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow!!
I'm supsrised!!
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by maestro2000(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2018
jacyhelen:

oga make we hear abeg!!!
Yahoyaho and thievning politicians,who worst pass

yahoo yahoo..

politicians are not bad, we the masses turn them to demigod thereby allowing them to treat us anyhow....
How do you blame a politician who knows that a mere 500naira will buy your votes come election time.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by maestro2000(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

If you think Yahoo Boiz are responsible for this, you shoul think again.

Well they are responsible for the larger chunk. talking from personal experiences.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2018
chuks34:

they cause pain to their innocent victims

YOU DEY MAD! JEALOUSY! YOU NOH GET ANY TANGIBLE REASON!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Shina Peller’s 40th Birthday Bash / Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.