Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria (36717 Views)

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Mikeunichi: 4:34pm On May 14, 2018
Throw money at her tomorrow and see if this statement will not be reverse to ""if you re a yahoo yahoo boy, i love u"" Nigerian gullible minds.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you are a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you.
If you are dating a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you.
If you have a yahoo-yahoo family member, I hate you.
If you are undergoing training to become a yahoo-yahoo fraudster, I hate you.

If you don't see anything wrong in yahooing, I hate you still.
It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by olutop(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2018
Mikeunichi:
Throw money at her tomorrow and see if this statement will not be reverse to ""if you re a yahoo yahoo boy, i love u"" Nigerian gullible minds.
Even if she says I love you to a yahoo boy, that will never justify crime and fraud, is high time Nigerians learn to tell eachoda the truth even if it will touch you, let us shun fraud, making others cry while you laugh is not life is hell.....

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Herrmes: 4:47pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Nah!.. why shud I? u mention others right? .......... the system is critically failing! people like you are NOT the future! you are a freaking slave dreamer! Many people you don't know did yahoo just to start a legitimate business cos the 3 million Job promised never showed! so where will you get the capital to start your small scale dream job?... Ma show you how many email I send Delta state govt back in 2014??...... Ona just dey talk weti ona noh know! No one is coming to save Nigeria, If we can't save it ourselves then the next generation is doomed!.... with men like you running around, failure is sure for Africa!

You sure know a lot, according to you, I just wonder why you're on nairaland expressing your frustrations.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by anigold(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2018
jeffobodo:
The level of hypocrisy and idiocy in Nigeria is alarming
We are quick to pick on yahoo boys who are left with no choice of survival after funds and revenues meant to better lives of the common citizens are lotted dry by the same cycle of corrupt political office holders
Am not justifying the act of online scammers /yahoo boys ,yes it’s criminal act ,but there is a saying that of all evils choose the lesser
Yahoo boys pick on a particular person and defrauds he/she but the president and other politicians defraud millions of Nigeria at a goal
It’s a different ball game if the government provided at least basic infrastructure like good roads,power,affordable education ,security of lives and properties and jobs ,and the youths still engage in online fraud then we know the youths have a problem
Next moment the dullard from daura is quick to call Nigeria youths lazy
If you think convincing someone you’ve not met before to send you money and gift is for lazy people ,then I bet you should think again
to me honest two wrongs don't make it right yes we have terrible Government who have absolutely nothing to offer,so the first thing is to vote in a person who will atleast make certain things right so we can have a favourable environment for positive enterpreneuship.. am not trying to justify that yahoo is good.. it's not , am making a living from online business but I have never defrauded anyone so it's Possible to earn a honest living but it's very very difficult doing that.... Because honesty will lose you lots of fast clients but will give you long lasting clients... Corruption is gradually becoming a way of life on Nigeria,when we have extremely corrupt politicians with no iota of mercy for the common Man.. sometimes the masses are deceived with crumbs from the national cake..
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Herrmes: 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
jeffobodo:
The level of hypocrisy and idiocy in Nigeria is alarming
We are quick to pick on yahoo boys who are left with no choice of survival after funds and revenues meant to better lives of the common citizens are lotted dry by the same cycle of corrupt political office holders
Am not justifying the act of online scammers /yahoo boys ,yes it’s criminal act ,but there is a saying that of all evils choose the lesser
Yahoo boys pick on a particular person and defrauds he/she but the president and other politicians defraud millions of Nigeria at a goal
It’s a different ball game if the government provided at least basic infrastructure like good roads,power,affordable education ,security of lives and properties and jobs ,and the youths still engage in online fraud then we know the youths have a problem
Next moment the dullard from daura is quick to call Nigeria youths lazy
If you think convincing someone you’ve not met before to send you money and gift is for lazy people ,then I bet you should think again
So you ended up justifying it!
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 5:15pm On May 14, 2018
maestro2000:

Maybe and maybe not but you're practically supporting fraud with the above quoted submission. Its time to let go of the blame game ( politicians has been looting this country and other countries dry from time immemorial, but youths in other countries are thriving without complaining abt their polithiefcians).

Can you mention any country that is as corrupt as Nigeria yet the youths are really succeeding? Do you know how many families that yahoo money has brought out of poverty and given up in Nigeria?

Why do you see so many people from 3rd world corrupt countries leaving their countries in large numbers?

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 5:20pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Jealousy will not let Nigerians see their neighbor live better than them! ...... take out Yahoo n tell me what else do we have? simi is a musician who made money because Yahoo boys r investing in the music industry!... wen there were no investment n sponsorship in the industry how many musicians ever become millionaires? even ur song sell all over Africa you will still be in poverty!.......

No, the looting political class also gift these musicians from the looted money and sponsor their shows. So, many of them are trying to be in the good book of the politicians, so that they can continue having access to looted money.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Deltatoto: 5:20pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

small pikin dey worry u

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Deltatoto: 5:22pm On May 14, 2018
salvation101:
Good. Let dem arrest those giving us bad names outside dis country
u dey crase

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 5:26pm On May 14, 2018
maestro2000:

When are you going to call out your ward councillor, your LGA chairman, your state HOA honourable, the commissioners in your state, the deputy governor and governor, your MHR Rep, your senator? ... Yes the government is making things harder by the day, yet there are thousands succeeding in this harsh economy. Its time to gather your wits, think about something that wikk generate funds for you without government input. atleast the government try for you small by paying a peanut of your overall tuition fee.

Stop laying the blames at the stairs of the federal government. start from the root problem which are your immediate reps ( charity they say begins at home).

In a country like Nigeria where nothing works, what change do you think calling out all these politicians would effect? Don't you see people protesting everyday forr unpaid salaries, pensions, bad roads, strikes. What else do you want them to do to show their grievances? Take up arms?

More people are becoming wretched and failing by the day compared to the few who are managing to succeed through the right means in Nigeria.

If there is mass failure in a course in school, does common sense not tell the authorities that something was wrong somewhere and they look deeply into the issue to see how they can either upgrade the results or solve the issue?
In a place where far more people are failing than those succeeding, you have to check the leadership and the system and not the people. Common sense should let us know that.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
It would have been way better without people like you. Nigeria’s gdp would have surged higher. If you are yahoo (thief) you are still a skunk even in your Range Rover your stench reaches the four corners of the earth.

Stop being biased! Nigeria's GDP will surge with wat job or productivity?? wen everyone becomes Petty electrician, welder, tailor, taxi driver, spare part salesboy, carpenter, mechanic and finally bricklayer!... all petty! with ur 2.1 u'll working as a teacher earning 7k..... while The Elites host parties! buy private jets flaunts it! politicians Disburse cash among themselves from local govt to Senate!.... workers r being dropped like flies!.... I would've said you are stupid but that will be like a compliment!..... we were on a state of Austerity! do you think America will come n help? give u food every week! live in idp camps becos u definitely will not stay in ur village house wen u can't eat anymore! some of u have not seen suffer! ... I actually wished there was no Yahoo so u can see wat anarchy n Chaos means! .... rape! robbery! rituals! death! riots! looting will plague us n we shouldn't forget that Nigeria has ethnic issues, religious issues.. all add to the mix! I WANT TO SEE THOSE THAT WILL LIVE TO TELL THE STORY!..... the old men in power don't see u as human being! they will trump you with the army and police! civil war will erupt because the youths cover 75% of Nigeria's population!...... OGA MA SCHOOL ALL OF ONA! ….. how many of u will be ready to die for the freedom of Nigeria from the ruling powers ( not party cos tis the same people decamping n re_camping).... how many of you Hypocrites will stay n get shoot when ballot looters come?? ..... Make God punish ona! E_cowards!
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by 2tpick: 5:47pm On May 14, 2018
Internet fraud has been existing in Nigeria for a long time. The fact that the trend escalated post 2015 only shows how dire situations in the country has become. It has become the last resort for most people. The most anoying part of it all is the stereotype it has created cos seeing u with a laptop amounts to people thinking u are into yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by userplainly(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2018
chuks34:

Ok.
keep scamming till u rot in jail

Cowards will never make change happen! they hide n gossip while their children's future will be uprooted from them!.... I hope u succeed in life!
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Fkforyou(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2018
Simi is just a hypocrite, I bet my left balls that if the government decides to clamp down on prostitutes, and runs babe, she would be the first to scream that whatever a woman does with her body is nobody's business.

See her forming morality... angry undecided

Nonsense and ingredients.... angry undecided angry

Abeg park well... angry

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:

abeg sinner abi whatever they call you sef...
shut the Bleep up angry
all the money wey them use sponsor your career where did it come from biko angry?

dey there dey spew rubbish angry

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!

This isn't a thread for internet hooker.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by apatheticme(f): 6:07pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you are a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you. If you are dating a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you. If you have a yahoo-yahoo family member, I hate you. If you are undergoing training to become a yahoo-yahoo fraudster, I hate you.
If you don't see anything wrong in yahooing, I hate you still. It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud.

For once u made sense. Means there's hope.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Jealousy will not let Nigerians see their neighbor live better than them! ...... take out Yahoo n tell me what else do we have? simi is a musician who made money because Yahoo boys r investing in the music industry!... wen there were no investment n sponsorship in the industry how many musicians ever become millionaires? even ur song sell all over Africa you will still be in poverty!.......

Nice one, finally there's someone who's seeing things from my angle of view, please tell them for me cos most musicians thinks they know it all

2 Likes

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by DaraCleavon(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yeah. Easy for you to hate them like that
You dey square meal chop nau.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
fabinfos:
​Popular singer, Simi has thrown her weight behind Noble Igwe for listing major fraud fronts in the country.

Kikiotolu recalls that Noble Igwe on Saturday disclosed that record label owners, car dealers and club owners in Lagos are major fraud fronts in the country, calling the attention of EFCC to them.

This was after the anti-graft agency stormed Club 57 in Ikoyi and arrested over 12 suspected internet fraudsters.

Noble had stirred controversies and was dragged by some Nigerians for “snitching” on fraudsters after he listed music industry, clubs as major fraud fronts in Nigeria.

However, Simi, who was among those on the side of the media personality, expressed shock that some Nigerians were defending fraud in the country.

The singer took to her Instagram to comment on how disappointed she was, pointing out that if the mindset of the average Nigerian youth supports fraud, then citizens should not complain about how other countries of the world see Nigerians or “whatever mess we find ourselves in”.

Her post read, “We complain about how the rest of the world sees and treats us. They hear ‘Nigeria’ and the first thing that comes to mind is ‘fraudster’ they are afraid to let us in their countries, our passport makes them extra search us at the airport etc..

“It makes me feel so sad and ashamed because our potential is so rich and so overlooked and honestly truly thought we all felt that way.

“So I’m genuine surprised that anyone is rooting for this BS. Is scamming people now ok?

“Did I miss something? Why are there so many people defending it against Noble, am I crazy because if we are thinking like this, don’t we deserve whatever mess we find ourselves in?”

http://kikiotolu.com/simi-backs-noble-igwe-for-identifying-major-fraud-fronts-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
Lmao.

Yahoo boys supposedly did it to get out of poverty, but they dont ever stop, instead they keep blowing people's life savings on watches and other nonsense.

Many guys who do yahoo arent even poor, they just want to wash their hands with champagne inside clubs and buy new cars.
Smh...
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by CharlesJok3r: 9:23pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud but it's still a sin to be broke, so earn legitimately.

Exactly!
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by CharlesJok3r: 9:37pm On May 14, 2018
Wish there could be a platform where we can whistle blow those mothersfukers around us.

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's more honourable to be broke than to be wealthy from fraud but it's still a sin to be broke, so earn legitimately.

I've always ignored your posts and laugh over some.

But this one you made (emboldened text) makes me salute you!

Well done Sir!

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
Pavore9:
It is disheartening when foreigners look at you with 'side eye' just because you are Nigerian! angry

Some people can't, and will never understand what you're saying bro.

May God help Nigeria. Her woes are just so many. cry

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by elvision1(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:

abeg sinner abi whatever they call you sef...
shut the Bleep up angry
all the money wey them use sponsor your career where did it come from biko angry?

dey there dey spew rubbish angry

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!

from eldee to simi, you don't make comments like this on a business handle and expect to be patronized. Bad publicity!! Avoid volatile social squabbles.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Fhowe: 11:27pm On May 14, 2018
Yahoo is bad no doubt ,but now here is my question this mmm guy mavordi was he a nigerian ? What was done to stop him when he moved from country to country to ruin millions of lives ? Do you know how many scams these western countries perperate everyday and use one useless English word to back it up to make it look ok .How can you exchange a fellow human like you (sometimes up to 10 humans ) for a bottle of gin or a mirror does this exchange look fair or normal the western world called it slave trade well to me it is karma ,and for the yahoo boys they should also be ready for whatever karma comes their way . I started to look at things differently when I came across this article some years back The Congo Free State was a corporate state in Central Africa privately owned by King Leopold II of Belgium founded and recognized by the Berlin Conference of 1885. In the 23 years (1885-1908) Leopold II ruled the Congo he massacred 10 million Africans by cutting off their hands and genitals, flogging them to death, starving them into forced labour, holding children ransom and burning villages. The ironic part of this story is that Leopold II committed these atrocities by not even setting foot in the Congo. Under Leopold II’s administration, the Congo Free State became one of the greatest international scandals of the early 20th century.
The ABIR Congo Company (founded as the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company and later known as the Compagnie du Congo Belge) was the company appointed to exploit natural rubber in the Congo Free State. ABIR enjoyed a boom through the late 1890s, by selling a kilogram of rubber in Europe for up to 10 fr which had cost them just 1.35 fr. However, this came at a cost to the human rights of those who couldn’t pay the tax with imprisonment, flogging and other corporal punishment recorded. Now with all this written above how can you go to another mans country ,steal their natural resources as if that is not enough you kill millions of them ,and you take the proceeds of this inhuman act back to your country to develop your country and enrich yourself and you expect to have peace of mind "what goes around comes around"

1 Like

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2018
for most people who have not travelled out won't truly understand what she means ...the other day at Ethiopia airport,i was not as proud as other nationals in holding Nigeria passport, cos truly at the sight of it pere they adjust their body language because u are a Nigerian ... na tinz like yahoo yahoo cause am. too bad
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
Wish there could be a platform where we can whistle blow those mothersfukers around us.
there is a platform bro , use the efcc website.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by salesforce: 2:01am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by frankdGreat125: 9:43am On May 15, 2018
Nothing bad in yahoo yahoo,
U refuse to point out the yahoo plus in Nigeria,
Like our govt officials looting the public fund, buharism yahoo, Amaechi yahoo, tinubu yahoo plus. And others that engaged in money laundering. Since Nigeria govt can't provide jobs to our youth, abeg any way na way.
Those in favour click like, against share.
Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by laudate: 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked If you are a yahoo yahoo person, I hate you.

Wow! shocked Well said! This is the first time you have made sense in a long while. I applaud you! cool

Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by laudate: 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
userplainly:
Nah!.. why shud I? u mention others right? .......... the system is critically failing! people like you are NOT the future! you are a freaking slave dreamer! Many people you don't know did yahoo just to start a legitimate business cos the 3 million Job promised never showed! so where will you get the capital to start your small scale dream job?... Ma show you how many email I send Delta state govt back in 2014??...... Ona just dey talk weti ona noh know! No one is coming to save Nigeria, If we can't save it ourselves then the next generation is doomed!.... with men like you running around, failure is sure for Africa!

May God punish all yahoo boys, and may they die a horrible, disgusting and senile death. angry May the curses of their victims hunt them for life, and may evil dog their footsteps until they find no relief. And all the people said: "AMEN!"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Shina Peller’s 40th Birthday Bash / Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.