Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (49698 Views)

One Of The World’s Most Fearsome Snipers Arrives In Ukraine Vowing To Slaughter / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by SalamRushdie: 5:42pm On May 14, 2018
Sap0:

I use to respect your view but celebrating death of people no matter their religion or ethnicity is a new low... can't believe humanity has deteriorated to the extent where things like this are brazenly celebrated

I am very sorry about that, I also feel bad that I have been reduced to having views such as this but believe me 3 years under Buhari leadership has awakened me about why taking a firm side in the religious divide is important to the survival of a group .. I am sorry I have fallen short of you expectations Sir .

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nigeriadondie: 5:44pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
nice one

This is what you get when trying to stop God's word

Rubbish state of Palestine
And u want Biafra. When igbos were massacred u cry genocide, marginalisation.
Israel is evil. Even to allow African asylum seekers and refugees na wahala yet u support.
Mind u I am an Igbo but never wud support oppresion of one man against another.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Elliot2(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2018
Sap0:

this is a really disgusting statement... how have innocent Palestinians wrong you..this not different from what D idiot Buhari did to IPOB.... can't believe a human being will openly celebrate death of people ..change your world view sister... we are all humans first before anything else
What do you know about humanity? Throughout humanity life have been a constant struggle,so at what point has humans been humans? Israel has been up against forces who want them dead. You don't quote an abstract humanity shit when facing aggressive people who want you killed.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by bibe(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2018
chiscodedon:
Truly have seen that religion has really separated us than uniting us... I see Christians supporting the killing because Muslims are involved here, as well see Muslims against the killing not because humanity pity but cuz those being killed are Muslims, but feel joyous when Christians are killed in Nigeria. It's a shame, religion was meant to unite us as one, but that's not what's happening. Peace to the World

That's what you get when people personalise and brand God. Take Android and apple fans for example.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Reelectbuhari: 5:46pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

By your logic, only Christians are heaven bound?
The Muslims you hate so much don't only respect Jesus but sees him as one of the prophets of God but you hate them afterall and like those that doesn't give a Bleep about your god. What kinda mentality is that?

u are constituting nuisance here on nairaland defending terrorists.....

please be guided.....

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Blakjewelry(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2018
Puah:
It is Official we have lost our sense of humanity..
we were human before religion, class and ethnicity caused a division...
its a sorry case..
Human killing human like we some cockroaches...oh
cry cry cry
check the thread you will see many people have gone back to the animal age

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:47pm On May 14, 2018
GOD BROUGHT TRUMP TO FAST-TRACK THE DAY OF DOOM. TO CHRISTIANS AND JEWS,THIS IS A GREAT MOVE BUT WHILE THEY CELEBRATE,THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT WITH THIS, THAT JERUSALEM HAS BECOME THE BURDENSOME STONE AND THAT ONE MAN CANT DEFILE THE WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. UN, EU ETC WILL NOT BE DETERRED BY THIS IN THEIR EFFORTS TO GIVE PALESTINANS A STATE AND IN NO DISTANT TIME THEY WILL RECOGNISE PALESTINIAN STATE WITH EAST JERUSALEM AS IT'S CAPITAL. ISRAEL WILL OBJECT TO IT AND IT WILL SPARK OFF THE CONTEST OVER JERUSALEM,WHICH WILL LEAD TO ISRAEL PULLING DOWN AL AQSA MOSUE TO MAKE WAY FOR THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE AS ACTS 15:13-16 SAID,BUT THE PULLING DOWN OF THE MOSQUE,WILL SPARK OFF A GLOBAL RELIGIOUS CONFLICT THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS BIBLE SAID. JERUSALEM IS THE REASON WHY EVERY AVERAGE MUSLIM ANY WHERE IN THIS WORLD, NOW HAS AN AK-47. WHEN ISRAEL TOOK THE KEY OF AL AQSA MOSQUE FROM THEM ABOUT 8YRS AGO,THEY KNEW THAT THE TIME TO DESTROY IT WAS GETTING NEARER AND RICH MUSLIM NATIONS BEGAN TO SHARE THOSE GUNS TO THEIR BROTHERS ACROSS THE GLOBE. THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE THE ON-COMING DOOM IS TO REPENT AND BE BORN AGAIN. TRUMP WHILE HELPING ISRAEL,ONLY BROUGHT CLOSER THE DAY OF DOOM UPON HUMANITY. 07054142412.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nigeriadondie: 5:47pm On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Anyone who resist that embassy should be killed ..Nonsense ...Nothing will stand in the way of The Will of God for Jerusalem including some miserable Palestinian urchins..
Matthew 23:37. The jews have lost God’s favour for killing God’s son
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by LZAA: 5:48pm On May 14, 2018
Roger3D:
Na jaw jaw go bring them Biafra be dat grin
how ur igbo wife sef grin
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Somebodydaddy01: 5:48pm On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
The same bastard that was shouting killing of Christians is unacceptable is now killing Muslims af is Christians are the only humans
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA
I repeat
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA

If you guys don’t attack first ....everything gonna be peaceful....I hope you read what one of you said that they should carry out jihad on USA ...if oh have his phone number tell him to warm them again not to try it cause you remember 9/11....what they did to Afghan ...all Muslim will suffer for this

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by jrusky(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2018
I learned one Zawahiri Al Queda pooh threatening he is a fool and a coward Mr Zawahiri my foot why not try to walk alone freely in the street of Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iraq if you are a true jihadist

You call yourself jihadist and hidden everywhere sleeping inside rock pebbles like ordinary rats and the Americans move around freely and you think you and your folks are not cowards?

You are all a big cowards all you know is to post video and disguise to drop bomb if you are all man enough Mr terrorist or jihadist come out let's see who will win. Foolish things.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 14, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

If you guys don’t attack first ....everything gonna be peaceful....I hope you read what one of you said that they should carry out jihad on USA ...if oh have his phone number tell him to warm them again not to try it cause you remember 9/11....what they did to Afghan ...all Muslim will suffer for this
You remember When USA attacked Siria some weeks back?? Did siria attack them?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 5:59pm On May 14, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u are constituting nuisance here on nairaland defending terrorists.....

please be guided.....

I don't discuss with robots programmed to write one lines. Swerve!
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2018
Elliot2:
What do you know about humanity? Throughout humanity life have been a constant struggle,so at what point has humans been humans? Israel has been up against forces who want them dead. You don't quote an abstract humanity shit when facing aggressive people who want you killed.

pls tone down and stop being overly aggressive.. they were protesting Palestinians not some idiots throwing missiles or bomb at Israel.. they are bloody civilians who are protesting what they felt is injustice....
can't believe humanity has sunk to this level where just because of religion people openly celebrate death of people...
there is no difference between you and those who celebrated the death of Members of IPOB
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Reelectbuhari: 6:03pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

I don't discuss with robots programmed to write one lines. Swerve!

lolzzzzzz.......meanwhile at Gaza death tolls are rising.....

Mr headslammer stop disturbing NL

just go border for Palestine go protest and meet ur waterloo there.....

every Muslim, Islam and inhabitants from northern Nigeria is a potential threat to peace and humanity and they deserve to be crushed.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by trapQ: 6:03pm On May 14, 2018
Why are you wailing all over the place? So it is now you know that killing is bad?
Abubakarsiddeeq:
The same bastard that was shouting killing of Christians is unacceptable is now killing Muslims as if Christians are the only humans
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA
I repeat
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 6:04pm On May 14, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

You should go and read about 9/11. It was a smoke screen to stack Afganistan. Go and check the names of the perpetrators and their countries of origin and see if USA ever attacked or banned the countries.

Secondly, what was Libya, Iraq, Syria offences which made those countries to be ruined by the West?

We should endeavour to reason like people with working brains. Attacking one another because of difference in religions, ethic groups, race et al will only further divide us. There will always be differences between us but we should endervour to live together as one.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by trapQ: 6:06pm On May 14, 2018
Mohammed the founder Islam who spread the religion by murdering everyone was armed who? America?
Abubakarsiddeeq:

You forgot to add ARMED by USA,Israel and france
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Reelectbuhari: 6:06pm On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am very sorry about that, I also feel bad that I have been reduced to having views such as this but believe me 3 years under Buhari leadership has awakened me about why taking a firm side in the religious divide is important to the survival of a group .. I am sorry I have fallen short of you expectations Sir .

bless u.....just for the statements

but if u be yoruba or hausa God curse u to eternal death coz na una put us for this mess....
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 6:07pm On May 14, 2018
Sap0:

pls tone down and stop being overly aggressive.. they were protesting Palestinians not some idiots throwing missiles or bomb at Israel.. they are bloody civilians who are protesting what they felt is injustice....
can't believe humanity has sunk to this level where just because of religion people openly celebrate death of people...
there is no difference between you and those who celebrated the death of Members of IPOB

What happened to them is okay and justified. The below happened not too long ago but it's also okay and justified. These are these of people that went to church yesterday and claim to be tolerant.

Gods cannot be mocked.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by hotwax: 6:08pm On May 14, 2018
Amalaaba:
How many of you here knows that the Jews never have peace with their neighbors throughout history. In fact, they have been thrown out of over 96 countries for causing one problem or the other.

The Europeans were really hated them and were glad to have them settled in Palestine.
On landing in Palestine, they started killing the people, demolishing their houses and actually exterminating villages.

I wish all of you who are praising the Israelis, the kind of life the Palestinians are going through!. In Jesus name, Amen!

But they are not killing anyone.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 6:08pm On May 14, 2018
trapQ:
Mohammed the founder Islam who spread the religion by murdering everyone was armed who? America?

Which religion was spread without blood. Quit being an hypocrite
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

see u talking about Buhari, how is Buhari performance related to killing of people who are far away in Palestine, how's d 2 connected?
you will probably be surprised if you come down here to southwest that alot of Muslims hate Buhari, yet lots of Cristians can die because of him..
I also hate Buhari, probably more than you, profiling and hating people who are Muslims or associating them with Buhari failure means we are handing Buhari an easy Victory next year...
Palestine is different from Nigeria so I find it incredulous that you are hating on people who have no connection with what is happening in Nigeria just because out useless president is a Muslim... there are Christians Palestinians too.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by moufan: 6:10pm On May 14, 2018
a free,viable and independent palestine is coming which will see the wiping out of the terrorist state called israel. #freepalestine #freegaza
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Reelectbuhari: 6:10pm On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
The same bastard that was shouting killing of Christians is unacceptable is now killing Muslims as if Christians are the only humans
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA
I repeat
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA

Mohammed is a terrorist....
thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Roger3D(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

how ur igbo wife sef grin
She dey Oshogbo
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 14, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

which sisters....

terrorist are been killed and instead of thanking isreal u are telling her to change her views.....for realllllll......
try get sense.. May Jesus touch your mind, you can't claim to love God and celebrate people's death...
such a brainless troll
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Reelectbuhari: 6:11pm On May 14, 2018
moufan:
a free,viable and independent palestine is coming which will see the wiping out of the terrorist state called israel. #freepalestine #freegaza

a terrorist spotted.
go to Gaza and free them not on NL......

u think isreal na naija wia una think say una get monopoly to violence

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Reelectbuhari: 6:13pm On May 14, 2018
Sap0:

try get sense.. May Jesus touch your mind, you can't claim to love God and celebrate people's death...
such a brainless troll

and I need more death from there.....
nobody has monopoly of violence.....sit there be talking rubbish and allow this filthy and bloody jihadist murder u in broad day light

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Reelectbuhari: 6:17pm On May 14, 2018
Sap0:

see u talking about Buhari, how is Buhari performance related to killing of people who are far away in Palestine, how's d 2 connected?
you will probably be surprised if you come down here to southwest that alot of Muslims hate Buhari, yet lots of Cristians can die because of him..
I also hate Buhari, probably more than you, profiling and hating people who are Muslims or associating them with Buhari failure means we are handing Buhari an easy Victory next year...
Palestine is different from Nigeria so I find it incredulous that you are hating on people who have no connection with what is happening in Nigeria just because out useless president is a Muslim... there are Christians Palestinians too.

both Christian and Muslims Palestinian should be killed. they are all potential terrorist.....

Christian in Palestine....keep dreaming...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Somebodydaddy01: 6:19pm On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

You remember When USA attacked Siria some weeks back?? Did siria attack them?

Syria and America has been in war not today ....so attacking them is nothing cause they warned them against attacking a USA military official and they did and they still help the taliban ...so they are terrorist

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by trapQ: 6:23pm On May 14, 2018
Only those who accept Christ as the son of God will enter heaven.

Why is it paining you people now? You people have always rejoiced over the killing of Christians so why crying now?
ollah2:

By your logic, only Christians are heaven bound?
The Muslims you hate so much don't only respect Jesus but sees him as one of the prophets of God but you hate them afterall and like those that doesn't give a Bleep about your god. What kinda mentality is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.