Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (60557 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
killed by who?
Killed by them selves.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by iksman2002(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2018
SmartMugu:
I still don't see the big deal about relocating embassies. So if Nigeria decides to relocate her embassies in other countries from one are in that country to another area in same country, that's something to discuss? Isn't that just a change of address?

I don't understand why this is being treated like it's a global concern. Whose business is it if someone wants to move his business from Banana island to Ajegunle? Must we hear and discuss about his decision? It's their building, they can uproot it and take it anywhere they want, that's their business. So why is this news?
bro u won't understand
the muslims are highly against it
thoze muslims owns Tel aviva and wants everything on dat country to be done there infact they were ready to claim rights accross isrealites
before trump came and put the US embassy there meaning the isrealites are now leading and you should know the US as the world power and they have that right to do whatever they...
Not any country can go and remove their embassy and put it at JERUSALEM
If care is not taken this might lead to WW3... sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by poseidon12: 7:48pm On May 14, 2018
I can see only two serious countries on that list: Austria and Hungary.
The rest are mostly sh*t holes, according to Trump.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by shadrach77: 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
For all those saying no serious country supported the move is Ukraine not a serious country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by poseidon12: 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

I'm surprised at Islamic countries like Albania and Nigeria

Safe to say we are America's cocksuckers now?

Nigeria, an Islamic country?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by imam07: 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
GBASKY:
AND SO. GO there too with your Boko Brothers. U will be killed. =neolboy post=67558532]Names of those killed in Gaza protests

Here is the list of some of the Palestinians killed as of Monday afternoon according to the Gaza Ministry of Health:

1. Ezz el-din Musa Mohamed Alsamaak, 14 years old

2.Wisaal Fadl Ezzat Alsheikh Khalil, 15 years old

3.Ahmed Adel Musa Alshaer, 16 years old

4. Saeed Mohamed Abu Alkheir, 16 years old

5. Ibrahim Ahmed Alzarqa, 18 years old

6. Eman Ali Sadiq Alsheikh, 19 years old

7. Zayid Mohamed Hasan Omar, 19 years old

8. Motassem Fawzy Abu Louley, 20 years old

9. Anas Hamdan Salim Qadeeh, 21 years old

10. Mohamed Abd Alsalam Harz, 21 years old

11. Yehia Ismail Rajab Aldaqoor, 22 years old

12. Mustafa Mohamed Samir Mahmoud Almasry, 22 years old

13. Ezz Eldeen Nahid Aloyutey, 23 years old

14. Mahmoud Mustafa Ahmed Assaf, 23 years old

15. Ahmed Fayez Harb Shahadah, 23 years old

16. Ahmed Awad Allah, 24 years old

17. Khalil Ismail Khalil Mansor, 25 years old

18. Mohamed Ashraf Abu Sitta, 26 years old

19. Bilal Ahmed Abu Diqah, 26 years old

20. Ahmed Majed Qaasim Ata Allah, 27 years old

21. Mahmoud Rabah Abu Maamar, 28 years old

22.Musab Yousef Abu Leilah, 28 years old

23. Ahmed Fawzy Altetr, 28 years old

24. Mohamed Abdelrahman Meqdad, 28 years old

25. Obaidah Salim Farhan, 30 years old

26. Jihad Mufid Al-Farra, 30 years old

27. Fadi Hassan Abu Salmi, 30 years old

28. Motaz Bassam Kamil Al-Nunu, 31 years old

29. Mohammed Riyad Abdulrahman Alamudi, 31 years old

30. Jihad Mohammed Othman Mousa, 31 years old

31. Shahir Mahmoud Mohammed Almadhoon, 32 years old

32. Mousa Jabr Abdulsalam Abu Hasnayn, 35 years old

33. Mohammed Mahmoud Abdulmoti Abdal'al, 39 years old

34. Ahmed Mohammed Ibrahim Hamdan, 27 years old

35. Ismail Khalil Ramadhan Aldaahuk, 30 years old

36. Ahmed Mahmoud Mohammed Alrantisi, 27 years old

37. Alaa Alnoor Ahmed Alkhatib, 28 years old

38. Mahmoud Yahya Abdawahab Hussain, 24 years old

39. Ahmed Abdullah Aladini, 30 years old

40. Saadi Said Fahmi Abu Salah, 16 years old

41. Ahmed Zahir Hamid Alshawa, 24 years old

42. Mohammed Hani Hosni Alnajjar, 33 years old

43. Fadl Mohamed Ata Habshy, 34 years old
These are potential terrorist. Christians that the Islamic terrorist killed in Benue are more than this. We know those killed in Benue,we don't know those in palestine.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
Awa own Na eye service
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by imam07: 7:56pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

The Nigerian support is mostly coming from people who are either strongly identified as Christians or as anti-Muslims. To them it is a confirmation of their belief in their bible god. Yet forgetting that an act such as this, has very serious consequences on peoples lives - already more than 3 dozen Palestinians are dead.
Talk about Nigerians that the terrorist heardmen killed. Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by daywatcher: 7:59pm On May 14, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Nigeria and the other African countries are proving faithful and loyal to Israel.

God will surely reward us. As we bless Israel so shall we be blessed.

Selah!

Faithful and loyal to Isreal based on what? What has Isreal ever done for us Africans?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Tundeobama(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

The Nigerian support is mostly coming from people who are either strongly identified as Christians or as anti-Muslims. To them it is a confirmation of their belief in their bible god. Yet forgetting that an act such as this, has very serious consequences on peoples lives - already more than 3 dozen Palestinians are dead.
How many dozens die in northern Nigeria monthl'y.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by imam07: 8:01pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

I wonder how you think posting their names here means am part of them.

I only released the names because they were available and i have to post it
Idiot u are. So the names of those killed in Benue are not available. I know it will not be available to you because u are not bother about Christians life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by daywatcher: 8:04pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

If Nigeria wasn't present your ilikes will still attack him, his government, faith, Muslims, northerners but here Nigeria was there and this is your best?

Trump is dragging world diplomacy backwards and all the Nigerian president can do is do follow follow all because of a photo opportunity for the 2019 election
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by imam07: 8:12pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:
Names of those killed in Gaza protests

Here is the list of some of the Palestinians killed as of Monday afternoon according to the Gaza Ministry of Health:

I wonder how we think in this part of the world, so just because i gave out the names of Palestinian killed am now one of the blood thirty people.
I only gave out the names as seen in the news
"Whoever hits us will get hit seven times over. Whoever prepares themselves to attack us will be attacked first. That is what we have done and that is what we will continue doing," Netanyahu said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Shigabs(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

I'm surprised at Islamic countries like Albania and Nigeria

Safe to say we are America's cocksuckers now?
Who told you Nigeria is an Islamic country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by CSTR1003: 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
As an igbo ,my heart bleeds for the Palestinians.

They are completely outmatched, and they need to realize that.

And Israel is not an enemy that panders to human rights like the west .

She is made of the same stuff as the Arabs. Stubborn and unyielding.
And the Palestinians need to start thinking politically because they have no choice.

Accept the lose for now by opting for a two state solution , build a strong nation and then renegotiate your borders in time, just like China is currently doing to Japan.

But you cannot do that from a position of weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
foolness is in some of you gene

The son of a carpenter that proclaimed himself to be God and killed like a Thief vy the Jews is some people's god. Lol! How miserable can some people be worshiping a dead man.

The same man that was rejected and killed by the Jews. Lol
. The son of a mere Carpenter who died, and the grave could not hold Him, He went into the deepest part of the hell and collected the keys of death from the devil, He rose back to life on the 3rd day, and ascended to heaven but una moon OGA tried it but he couldn't stand to tell the rest story, no wonder he told you people in one of your Surat, that even him himself in not sure of Aljanat(heaven) . But the son of a Carpenter died and promised us that He is going there to prepare us a place, the son of a Carpenter is so sure of where He is and He is waiting for us there. God hate the dead of a sinner, I am in no way in support of the death of those Phil isthmians, but had it been they where at their various home, their lives would have been spared, I wish the dead whatsoever their agitation and god wish them. Rest in......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by citizen202(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

I wonder how we think in this part of the world, so just because i gave out the names of Palestinian killed am now one of the blood thirty people.
have u named those dat fulani herdsmen have killed here...isreal was even kind if i whr in charge i wld hav wiped all of d palestines out with one big blast...nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
foolness is in some of you gene

The son of a carpenter that proclaimed himself to be God and killed like a Thief vy the Jews is some people's god. Lol! How miserable can some people be worshiping a dead man.

The same man that was rejected and killed by the Jews. Lol
. The son of a mere Carpenter who died, and the grave could not hold Him, He went into the deepest part of the hell and collected the keys of death from the devil, He owns the keys to life and death, He rose back to life on the 3rd day, and ascended to heaven but una moon OGA tried it but he couldn't stand to tell the rest story, no wonder he told you people in one of your Surat, that even him himself is not sure of Aljanat(heaven) . But the son of a Carpenter died and promised us that He is going to heaven to prepare us a place, the son of a Carpenter is so sure of where He is and He is waiting for us there. God hate the dead of a sinner, I am in no way in support of the death of those Philistine's , but had it been they where at their various home minding their business, their lives would have been spared, why fighting with your life for a property that does not belong to you? I wish the dead whatsoever their agitation and god wish them. Rest in......

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Aaronsrod: 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
daywatcher:

Faithful and loyal to Isreal based on what? What has Isreal ever done for us Africans?

They have given us our Saviour and Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by dasparrow: 8:32pm On May 14, 2018
Mostly 3rd world and developing countries attended. Just an observation.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by sammirano: 8:32pm On May 14, 2018
Dose 33 countries are ass lockers. We know
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 14, 2018
Aaronsrod:

And then killed him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Myself2(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2018
Aha I see. So this is one of the reasons the brain dead cluelessino dullard went to America to receive instructions from man Niggah Trump

So on this one I support Trump and Israel

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by daywatcher: 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
Aaronsrod:

You know Jews don't believe in Jesus right?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
[s]
DEBJOCH1:
. The son of a mere Carpenter who died, and the grave could not hold Him, He went into the deepest part of the hell and collected the keys of death from the devil, He owns the keys to life and death, He rose back to life on the 3rd day, and ascended to heaven but una moon OGA tried it but he couldn't stand to tell the rest story, no wonder he told you people in one of your Surat, that even him himself is not sure of Aljanat(heaven) . But the son of a Carpenter died and promised us that He is going to heaven to prepare us a place, the son of a Carpenter is so sure of where He is and He is waiting for us there. God hate the dead of a sinner, I am in no way in support of the death of those Philistine's , but had it been they where at their various home minding their business, their lives would have been spared, why fighting with your life for a property that does not belong to you? I wish the dead whatsoever their agitation and god wish them. Rest in......
[/s]
Shut up!
Shut your shìt!
Shut your ignorant lying mouth.

Who is this your Jesus?

A God?
A son of God?

A man who couldn't save himself from death?

A man who proclaimed to be God (creator of everything) yet Satan tempted him and promised him the whole world if he bowed down for him cheesy how interesting grin

A man (self acclaimed God) who was crying on the cross of calvary that "GOD, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME" LOL grin

Yet, he died and went to hell to collect some keys. Lol! Please listen to yourself, ARE YOU OKAY?

Please ask yourself this questions.

WHY SHOULD JESUS DIE FOR ANYONE'S SIN?

WHY WOULD GOD NEED A BLOOD SACRIFICE FOR APPEASEMENT?

WHY SHOULD AN INNOCENT MAN BE KILLED FOR GOD TO BE HAPPY?

You people are miserably confused!
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by dlaw70(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:
But this same Nigeria didn't support US in the UN General Assembly when they were asked to vote on this issue.

Our foreign policy is just as useless as our national policy. No single interest.
bubu is looking for 2019 favor
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
I JUST CONFIRMED NIGERIA DID NOT ATTEND.

CHRIS OYAKHILOME & OTHERS ATTENDED ON THEIR PERSONAL VOLITION
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by ifyboy60(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
ShyCypher:
Why are they mostly all Third World Countries/Puppets/Shitholes? undecided

Vietnam
Hungary
Serbia
third world country abi?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by ifyboy60(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
Alexbond:
Spineless countries follow US for aids.

believe me, u also depend on the US for her aid.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by ifyboy60(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
For peace to reign.
Why don't they divide it into two?

A two state solution remains the best option to ensure peace.

the Palestinians rejected the two state solution and proceeded to chase out(anihiliate) the jews, but shockingly they lost in 1948.
since then its been one calamity to another for them.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Galaticos444: 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

don't u know ur action is capable of inciting violence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.