Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (60560 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:59pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

No matter how you try to support Muslim terrorists when the time reach to kill you they will behead you. Look without Muslims the world will be a peaceful place.

But I am here opposing Zionist terrorism just as I constantly oppose Fulani herdsmen, Al Quedar, Boko Haram and Isis. I am consistent. But you seem to be supporting Zionist terrorists.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by sulasa07(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

there are things you don't understand boy, just stay out of it, please speak of Jesus Christ with respect....one thing I know you can't dispute is that he flew up to heaven.
He flew to heaven in daddy G.O's private jet,Abi.Hahaha
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:01pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

When time reach for them to sacrifice you to their pedophile and rapist Mohammed, they will kill you foooool
Have sense. cheesy
Topaz doesn't have time for dunderheads.
Your hatred won't stop them it would only aggravate it.

And do yourself a favor and surf the internet about the whole issue before advertising your illiteracy on a public forum cool
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 10:01pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

So you support Jewish terrorism because the people dying are Muslims?
Yes. How can a father buy suicide vest and put on his child for him to blow himself up in order to kill a non Muslim terrorists?
If you support them you are worst than death

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:02pm On May 14, 2018
Benteazaa:

they can all die, no Bleep given. their brothers have been doing a good job over here in benue grin grin grin

So the sin of one brother is visited on the other brother. Is this the Christian way?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 10:03pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

But I am here opposing Zionist terrorism just as I constantly oppose Fulani herdsmen, Al Quedar, Boko Haram and Isis. I am consistent. But you seem to be supporting Zionist terrorists.
Zionist are doing very well in killing terrorist. If they fail to kill terrorist, the terrorist will kill them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:03pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

The guy and some few commenters on different threads concerning this issue are stark illiterates who have a little idea about the issue but allow sentiments to becloud their judgment. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:05pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

Yes. How can a father buy suicide vest and put on his child for him to blow himself up in order to kill a non Muslim terrorists?
If you support them you are worst than death

I support life. You on the other hand seem to be a proud supporter of death. We have made our choices. We will both have our individual consequences.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by smellingmenses: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
nice job by the Zionist armies. God bless them
neolboy:
Names of those killed in Gaza protests

Here is the list of some of the Palestinians killed as of Monday afternoon according to the Gaza Ministry of Health:

1. Ezz el-din Musa Mohamed Alsamaak, 14 years old

2.Wisaal Fadl Ezzat Alsheikh Khalil, 15 years old

3.Ahmed Adel Musa Alshaer, 16 years old

4. Saeed Mohamed Abu Alkheir, 16 years old

5. Ibrahim Ahmed Alzarqa, 18 years old

6. Eman Ali Sadiq Alsheikh, 19 years old

7. Zayid Mohamed Hasan Omar, 19 years old

8. Motassem Fawzy Abu Louley, 20 years old

9. Anas Hamdan Salim Qadeeh, 21 years old

10. Mohamed Abd Alsalam Harz, 21 years old

11. Yehia Ismail Rajab Aldaqoor, 22 years old

12. Mustafa Mohamed Samir Mahmoud Almasry, 22 years old

13. Ezz Eldeen Nahid Aloyutey, 23 years old

14. Mahmoud Mustafa Ahmed Assaf, 23 years old

15. Ahmed Fayez Harb Shahadah, 23 years old

16. Ahmed Awad Allah, 24 years old

17. Khalil Ismail Khalil Mansor, 25 years old

18. Mohamed Ashraf Abu Sitta, 26 years old

19. Bilal Ahmed Abu Diqah, 26 years old

20. Ahmed Majed Qaasim Ata Allah, 27 years old

21. Mahmoud Rabah Abu Maamar, 28 years old

22.Musab Yousef Abu Leilah, 28 years old

23. Ahmed Fawzy Altetr, 28 years old

24. Mohamed Abdelrahman Meqdad, 28 years old

25. Obaidah Salim Farhan, 30 years old

26. Jihad Mufid Al-Farra, 30 years old

27. Fadi Hassan Abu Salmi, 30 years old

28. Motaz Bassam Kamil Al-Nunu, 31 years old

29. Mohammed Riyad Abdulrahman Alamudi, 31 years old

30. Jihad Mohammed Othman Mousa, 31 years old

31. Shahir Mahmoud Mohammed Almadhoon, 32 years old

32. Mousa Jabr Abdulsalam Abu Hasnayn, 35 years old

33. Mohammed Mahmoud Abdulmoti Abdal'al, 39 years old

34. Ahmed Mohammed Ibrahim Hamdan, 27 years old

35. Ismail Khalil Ramadhan Aldaahuk, 30 years old

36. Ahmed Mahmoud Mohammed Alrantisi, 27 years old

37. Alaa Alnoor Ahmed Alkhatib, 28 years old

38. Mahmoud Yahya Abdawahab Hussain, 24 years old

39. Ahmed Abdullah Aladini, 30 years old

40. Saadi Said Fahmi Abu Salah, 16 years old

41. Ahmed Zahir Hamid Alshawa, 24 years old

42. Mohammed Hani Hosni Alnajjar, 33 years old

43. Fadl Mohamed Ata Habshy, 34 years old

I wonder how we think in this part of the world, so just because i gave out the names of Palestinian killed am now one of the blood thirty people.
I only gave out the names as seen in the news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Have sense. cheesy
Topaz doesn't have time for dunderheads.
Your hatred won't stop them it would only aggravate it.

And do yourself a favor and surf the internet about the whole issue before advertising your illiteracy on a public forum cool
Am more educated than you, more joyful than, more happy than you. More prominent than you. Terrorist like you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Blakenails(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
when Trump made the move to recognise Jerusalem as Israeli capital, Nigeria voted against it, how come they are attending?. Third world countries don't have a stand.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Benteazaa(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
I JUST CONFIRMED NIGERIA DID NOT ATTEND.

CHRIS OYAKHILOME & OTHERS ATTENDED ON THEIR PERSONAL VOLITION

shove de confirmation up your black ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:10pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

Zionist are doing very well in killing terrorist. If they fail to kill terrorist, the terrorist will kill them

Guy one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Do you know that Ronald Reagan once called Nelson Mandela a terrorist? Guy listen to wisdom. From the point of view of Israelis, the Palestinians are terrorist; and from the point of view of Palestinians the Israelis are terrorists.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:10pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

Am more educated than you, more joyful than, more happy than you. More prominent than you. Terrorist like you
Really is this sarcasm or what? cheesy
Okay now take your two seconds of fame out of my mentions.Topaz doesn't discuss issues with people who are not intellectuals. wink

You are free to say whatever makes you happy cool
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 10:10pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

I support life. You on the other hand seem to be a proud supporter of death. We have made our choices. We will both have our individual consequences.
I don't support death, but death of a killer can make me buy one trailer of Star beer for people. Nonsense are this terrorist thought that only them can shoot and behead?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Benteazaa(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

So the sin of one brother is visited on the other brother. Is this the Christian way?

i have been reading your comments on nairaland and never have i seen you condemn any attack carried out by ur muslim brothers.
if mention me again THUNDER go fire you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

I don't support death, but death of a killer can make me buy one trailer of Star beer for people. Nonsense are this terrorist thought that only them can shoot and behead?

amliftedhigher:

You your self is a terrorist. All Muslim's are terrorist and they deserve death

Do you really believe all Muslims are terrorists?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

there are things you don't understand boy, just stay out of it, please speak of Jesus Christ with respect....one thing I know you can't dispute is that he flew up to heaven.
Please just stop being silly and answer the questions
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:17pm On May 14, 2018
Benteazaa:

i have been reading your comments on nairaland and never have i seen you condemn any attack carried out by ur muslim brothers.
if mention me again THUNDER go fire you

So this is why you have been spewing all these hatred - you think I am a Muslim?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:20pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

The guy and some few commenters on different threads concerning this issue are stark illiterates who have a little idea about the issue but allow sentiments to becloud their judgment. cool

That is the problem with this kind of religious identity - it makes it almost impossible for otherwise sensible people to show any sign of sense. To be clear it affects both Christians and Muslims. Although on this thread the Christians are showing their deep seated bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Benteazaa(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

So this is why you have been spewing all these hatred - you think I am a Muslim?

the death of one muslim gives me multiple orgams. i dont give a flying Bleep who you are bruv
dont quote me again
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Skepticus: 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
Shigabs:
Who told you Nigeria is an Islamic country?

Dey there!!

You have a country with more Muslim presidents than any other religion.

You have a minority group, the Fulanis controlling the resources produced by other regions.

Your country is a debtor to the Islamic bank which your country loaned money from, courtesy of Abacha and Buhari
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Skepticus: 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
poseidon12:

Nigeria, an Islamic country?

Dey there!!

You have a country with more Muslim presidents than any other religion.

You have a minority group, the Fulanis controlling the resources produced by other regions.

Your country is a debtor to the Islamic bank which your country loaned money from, courtesy of Abacha and Buhari
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
Benteazaa:

the death of one muslim gives me multiple orgams. i dont give a flying Bleep who you are bruv
dont quote me again

I knew something was wrong with you thanks for clearing it up for me.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
Alexbond:
Spineless countries follow US for aids.

Do you have common sense at all?
How can the so-called Palestinians with history of less than 200yrs claim a territory associated with the Jews for over 3000 years.
Antisemitism does not allow you to think right again. TRUMP WAS RIGHT.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by imam07: 10:58pm On May 14, 2018
1stolax:
[s][/s]
Shut up!
Shut your shìt!
Shut your ignorant lying mouth.

Who is this your Jesus?

A God?
A son of God?

A man who couldn't save himself from death?

A man who proclaimed to be God (creator of everything) yet Satan tempted him and promised him the whole world if he bowed down for him cheesy how interesting grin

A man (self acclaimed God) who was crying on the cross of calvary that "GOD, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME" LOL grin

Yet, he died and went to hell to collect some keys. Lol! Please listen to yourself, ARE YOU OKAY?

Please ask yourself this questions.

WHY SHOULD JESUS DIE FOR ANYONE'S SIN?

WHY WOULD GOD NEED A BLOOD SACRIFICE FOR APPEASEMENT?

WHY SHOULD AN INNOCENT MAN BE KILLED FOR GOD TO BE HAPPY?

You people are miserably confused!
You can never understand because u are far from knowledge.you are unwise to understand the words of the bible. A bible is not novel or newspaper u read with ordinary or empty brain like yours. You have to be blessed with the power of Holy Spirit before you can understands the words of God. Our God is spirit not human. This lack of holy spirit makes you Muslims not to understand the holy bible,even your Quran. Because of this,you read holy book upside down. You do the opposite of what God instructed you to do from the holy books. Dow shall not kill. You Muslims love killing people and you think is normal. Lack of this holy spirit makes you to be abnormal being.
So seek for spiritual understanding so that u can read and understand holy books.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by emmysoftyou: 11:04pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

I wonder how you think posting their names here means am part of them.

I only released the names because they were available and i have to post it
you don't have to paste those bogus names cos they ain't real. They are only trying to paint Israel dark.

Cheap propaganda media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2018
ShyCypher:
Why are they mostly all Third World Countries/Puppets/Shitholes? undecided
The thing just tire me, Where Germany Russia England China Japan na only Dead dead countries dey. Capital of Israel is still Tel Aviv. Trump is a noisemaker.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 14, 2018
imam07:
You can never understand because u are far from knowledge.you are unwise to understand the words of the bible. A bible is not novel or newspaper u read with ordinary or empty brain like yours. You have to be blessed with the power of Holy Spirit before you can understands the words of God. Our God is spirit not human. This lack of holy spirit makes you Muslims not to understand the holy bible,even your Quran. Because of this,you read holy book upside down. You do the opposite of what God instructed you to do from the holy books. Dow shall not kill. You Muslims love killing people and you think is normal. Lack of this holy spirit makes you to be abnormal being.
So seek for spiritual understanding so that u can read and understand holy books.
" Very Familiar intro..
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by imam07: 11:11pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Guy one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Do you know that Ronald Reagan once called Nelson Mandela a terrorist? Guy listen to wisdom. From the point of view of Israelis, the Palestinians are terrorist; and from the point of view of Palestinians the Israelis are terrorists.
Does killing a terrorist makes someone a terrorist too?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by imam07: 11:13pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

u be Hindu?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 14, 2018
SmartMugu:
I still don't see the big deal about relocating embassies. So if Nigeria decides to relocate her embassies in other countries from one are in that country to another area in same country, that's something to discuss? Isn't that just a change of address?

I don't understand why this is being treated like it's a global concern. Whose business is it if someone wants to move his business from Banana island to Ajegunle? Must we hear and discuss about his decision? It's their building, they can uproot it and take it anywhere they want, that's their business. So why is this news?

It's sure more than a building bro. It has far reaching political connotations and symbolism in the light of the middle east crisis. It's a bold statement that has a lot of undercurrents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.