Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (60566 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by uncjay(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
SmartMugu:
I still don't see the big deal about relocating embassies. So if Nigeria decides to relocate her embassies in other countries from one are in that country to another area in same country, that's something to discuss? Isn't that just a change of address?

I don't understand why this is being treated like it's a global concern. Whose business is it if someone wants to move his business from Banana island to Ajegunle? Must we hear and discuss about his decision? It's their building, they can uproot it and take it anywhere they want, that's their business. So why is this news?

Your case is like a situation where a chair is watered and cleaned with the mind, then you sat on it pretending there's no water on the chair. Alas you got wet down, deceiving yourself. if by ordinary change of address, that wouldn't have mattered, but when a change of address has a political and diplomatic colouration then, there's is an agenda.

we all know why Trump is made such a move. so don't just turn a blind eye and feign ignorant.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by dadavivo: 8:56pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:
Names of those killed in Gaza protests

Here is the list of some of the Palestinians killed as of Monday afternoon according to the Gaza Ministry of Health:

1. Ezz el-din Musa Mohamed Alsamaak, 14 years old

2.Wisaal Fadl Ezzat Alsheikh Khalil, 15 years old

3.Ahmed Adel Musa Alshaer, 16 years old

4. Saeed Mohamed Abu Alkheir, 16 years old

5. Ibrahim Ahmed Alzarqa, 18 years old

6. Eman Ali Sadiq Alsheikh, 19 years old

7. Zayid Mohamed Hasan Omar, 19 years old

8. Motassem Fawzy Abu Louley, 20 years old

9. Anas Hamdan Salim Qadeeh, 21 years old

10. Mohamed Abd Alsalam Harz, 21 years old

11. Yehia Ismail Rajab Aldaqoor, 22 years old

12. Mustafa Mohamed Samir Mahmoud Almasry, 22 years old

13. Ezz Eldeen Nahid Aloyutey, 23 years old

14. Mahmoud Mustafa Ahmed Assaf, 23 years old

15. Ahmed Fayez Harb Shahadah, 23 years old

16. Ahmed Awad Allah, 24 years old

17. Khalil Ismail Khalil Mansor, 25 years old

18. Mohamed Ashraf Abu Sitta, 26 years old

19. Bilal Ahmed Abu Diqah, 26 years old

20. Ahmed Majed Qaasim Ata Allah, 27 years old

21. Mahmoud Rabah Abu Maamar, 28 years old

22.Musab Yousef Abu Leilah, 28 years old

23. Ahmed Fawzy Altetr, 28 years old

24. Mohamed Abdelrahman Meqdad, 28 years old

25. Obaidah Salim Farhan, 30 years old

26. Jihad Mufid Al-Farra, 30 years old

27. Fadi Hassan Abu Salmi, 30 years old

28. Motaz Bassam Kamil Al-Nunu, 31 years old

29. Mohammed Riyad Abdulrahman Alamudi, 31 years old

30. Jihad Mohammed Othman Mousa, 31 years old

31. Shahir Mahmoud Mohammed Almadhoon, 32 years old

32. Mousa Jabr Abdulsalam Abu Hasnayn, 35 years old

33. Mohammed Mahmoud Abdulmoti Abdal'al, 39 years old

34. Ahmed Mohammed Ibrahim Hamdan, 27 years old

35. Ismail Khalil Ramadhan Aldaahuk, 30 years old

36. Ahmed Mahmoud Mohammed Alrantisi, 27 years old

37. Alaa Alnoor Ahmed Alkhatib, 28 years old

38. Mahmoud Yahya Abdawahab Hussain, 24 years old

39. Ahmed Abdullah Aladini, 30 years old

40. Saadi Said Fahmi Abu Salah, 16 years old

41. Ahmed Zahir Hamid Alshawa, 24 years old

42. Mohammed Hani Hosni Alnajjar, 33 years old

43. Fadl Mohamed Ata Habshy, 34 years old

I wonder how we think in this part of the world, so just because i gave out the names of Palestinian killed am now one of the blood thirty people.
I only gave out the names as seen in the news

Thanks for listing the list of your fellow terrorist. I hope you join them soon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:58pm On May 14, 2018
ifyboy60:

the Palestinians rejected the two state solution and proceeded to chase out(anihiliate) the jews, but shockingly they lost in 1948.
since then its been one calamity to another for them.
There was a move towards that and both Israel and Palestine rejected the idea even after the Oslo accord and camp David summit.

There was a move for it again until the confused being at the white house came to spoil the move.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:03pm On May 14, 2018
dadavivo:

Thanks for listing the list of your fellow terrorist. I hope you join them soon
You just posted rubbish.
You better modify your post.
You have no right to wish somebody dead.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by conehead2018: 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

Here is the list of some of the Palestinians killed as of Monday afternoon according to the Gaza Ministry of Health:

I wonder how we think in this part of the world, so just because i gave out the names of Palestinian killed am now one of the blood thirty people.
Wait let me bring the names of those shia Muslims or ipob guys killed by the useless shoki dancing python that can't find its dancing steps in the middle belt.....rubbish.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by dadavivo: 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You just posted rubbish.

which part?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by dealslip(f): 9:06pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

If the goal is peace then this action by America is a huge step in the wrong direction.
You are a Muslim. I can bet my car on this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by ifyboy60(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

There was a move towards that and both Israel and Palestine rejected the idea even after the Oslo accord and camp David summit.

There was a move for it again until the confused being at the white house came to spoil the move.

Am glad u've followed dis historically, but the poor Palestines are governed by hardliners who don't really care about their safety.

Hama's tinks they can achieve victory by force, so they don't take peace seriously.
it was d late Arafat that made attempt to peace and in return the Jews gave them back the west bank which they've made a mess of.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:14pm On May 14, 2018
dealslip:

You are a Muslim. I can bet my car on this

You are wrong but keep your car - am sure you need it.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
ifyboy60:

Am glad u've followed dis historically, but the poor Palestines are governed by hardliners who don't really care about their safety.

Hama's tinks they can achieve victory by force, so they don't take peace seriously.
it was d late Arafat that made attempt to peace and in return the Jews gave them back the west bank which they've made a mess of.
In my own opinion both sides have a right to Jerusalem and they are also both wrong in their approach to Jerusalem by using violence.
Nice one.To me the proposal for a two state was the best but no one is willing to shift ground.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by dealslip(f): 9:20pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

You are wrong but keep your car - am sure you need it.
Na I don't believe you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:21pm On May 14, 2018
dadavivo:
which part?
What does "I hope you join them soon" mean in your language? undecided
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
dealslip:

Na I don't believe you.

That's okay. I can live with that.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:27pm On May 14, 2018
Tundeobama:

How many dozens die in northern Nigeria monthl'y.

Too many. But how does that make these Palestinian deaths okay?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by williams080: 9:30pm On May 14, 2018
shame on third world nation, why UK and Germany plus Australia nor go, favor-seekers third world countries, all this na polities
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by astOorR(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

Did you post a write up like this when chibok girls were kidnapped or campaigned for the release of Leah.... misplaced priority!!!!��‍♂️
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:32pm On May 14, 2018
imam07:
Talk about Nigerians that the terrorist heardmen killed. Hypocrite.

Hypocrite will be if I don't have serious concerns about the herdsmen issue. All life is valuable to me either Nigerian life or Palestinian life. If I complained when herdsmen killed fellow Nigerians but keep quite when Israels kill Palestinian, then you can call me a hypocrite.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by 9gerian: 9:33pm On May 14, 2018
Islamic countries?! shocked

Skepticus:
cool

I'm surprised at Islamic countries like Albania and Nigeria

Safe to say we are America's cocksuckers now?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:33pm On May 14, 2018
GBASKY:
Shit hole terrorist.

Is that all? Or you have more from where that highly intellectual response originated from?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by anaton(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2018
The real Buhari would not have agreed to Nigeria presence at the embassy opening.

Please don't quote me o!I'm tired and need to rest.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2018
1stolax:
[s][/s]
Shut up!
Shut your shìt!
Shut your ignorant lying mouth.

Who is this your Jesus?

A God?
A son of God?

A man who couldn't save himself from death?

A man who proclaimed to be God (creator of everything) yet Satan tempted him and promised him the whole world if he bowed down for him cheesy how interesting grin

A man (self acclaimed God) who was crying on the cross of calvary that "GOD, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME" LOL grin

Yet, he died and went to hell to collect some keys. Lol! Please listen to yourself, ARE YOU OKAY?

Please ask yourself this questions.

WHY SHOULD JESUS DIE FOR ANYONE'S SIN?

WHY WOULD GOD NEED A BLOOD SACRIFICE FOR APPEASEMENT?

WHY SHOULD AN INNOCENT MAN BE KILLED FOR GOD TO BE HAPPY?

You people are miserably confused!
there are things you don't understand boy, just stay out of it, please speak of Jesus Christ with respect....one thing I know you can't dispute is that he flew up to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You just posted rubbish.

You your self is a terrorist. All Muslim's are terrorist and they deserve death

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 9:50pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

What does "I hope you join them soon" mean in your language? undecided
What it means Is that as a Muslim terrorists we hope you die like those useless palestenians
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

You your self is a terrorist. All Muslim's are terrorist and they deserve death
I am not a Muslim cheesy
And statement like yours is not different from the actual terrorist who commit crimes which are driven by hate.
Save yourself the hatred for radical Islamic terrorists.
Have sense.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 9:52pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Too many. But how does that make these Palestinian deaths okay?
You are a big fool and idiot. Is good because Muslim terrorists kills in the North central while Jew's kills the terrorists in Palestine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Yusman316(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
HigherEd:
The Torah, Bible and Quran all recognise Jerusalem to be Isreali. Now today's Christians whose Church Of the Holy Selpuchre is in Jerusalem and the presence of holy sites to which Jesus walked and died have refused to name Jerusalem as a Christian territory.

Yet the Muslims who were the last to come(violently) are insisting they can't have the AlAqsa Mosque in the hands of Isreal. Even when Isreal has vowed to protect the Alaqsa mosque which was built on the ruins of the Temple mount, yet out of hatred they would never want to see Jerusalem in the hands of the Jews. For a certainty if the Muslims have exclusive control of Jerusalem they would definitely kickout both the Christians and the Jews out like they did in Mecca.

It is high time the Muslims realise that Jerusalem is a city that can't be claimed by one religion. Jerusalem holds sentimental value to Judaism, Christianity and Islam but the political owners are the Jews.

And all these Intl media houses trying hard to make Isreal look bad should try harder. The remnant of the temple mount is proof that Isreal was there before anyone presently.
How can a name like Hebron, Jerusalem even allude to a Palestinian territory
Nice write up but hate to burst ur bubble. There was peaceful coexistence between the three religions even when Jerusalem was under Islamic control. There trouble started when the state of Israel was created. The whole situation there is political and not religious. For ur info there re all three faiths on both sides of the divide
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

You are a big fool and idiot. Is good because Muslim terrorists kills in the North central while Jew's kills the terrorists in Palestine

So you support Jewish terrorism because the people dying are Muslims?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 9:55pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Hypocrite will be if I don't have serious concerns about the herdsmen issue. All life is valuable to me either Nigerian life or Palestinian life. If I complained when herdsmen killed fellow Nigerians but keep quite when Israels kill Palestinian, then you can call me a hypocrite.
No matter how you try to support Muslim terrorists when the time reach to kill you they will behead you. Look without Muslims the world will be a peaceful place.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by clemco33(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2018
neolboy:

just 43? very poor to compare with Nigeria soldiers
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by amliftedhigher: 9:58pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I am not a Muslim cheesy
And statement like yours is not different from the actual terrorist who commit crimes which are driven by hate.
Save yourself the hatred for radical Islamic terrorists.
Have sense.
When time reach for them to sacrifice you to their pedophile and rapist Mohammed, they will kill you foooool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Benteazaa(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

The Nigerian support is mostly coming from people who are either strongly identified as Christians or as anti-Muslims. To them it is a confirmation of their belief in their bible god. Yet forgetting that an act such as this, has very serious consequences on peoples lives - already more than 3 dozen Palestinians are dead.

they can all die, no Bleep given. their brothers have been doing a good job over here in benue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.