Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys (34137 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by safarigirl(f): 1:07am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).
yahoo boys are always good, until you try to do business with a foreigner online and he pulls out because you're a Nigerian and yout because you're Nigerian and you can't be trusted

As those people are creating jobs for people, they are also ensuring many others lose their own business opportunities

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by hustleranthem(m): 1:09am On May 15, 2018
nwachinemelu:
they have threatened the guy....the guy dey fear.....but i still stand with him SAY NO TO FRAUD....GOD bless all the legit hustlers...soon we shall smile to the banks with legit millions...click like if u agree
Mugu..na ur 8 to 5pm office job u wan take make legit millions..try and read a book called "Rich dad Poor dad" and receive some sense
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 1:23am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).

May the rector or the vice-chancellor of whatever school you graduated from, revoke your certificate, disown your tenure and annul all the semesters you spent within their four walls.

So according to you, because yahoo-yahoo boys employ others, and they survive on the illicit, cursed proceeds they have scammed off other innocent hardworking people, you believe they are doing a good deed in the society, and they should be left alone? shocked Kai! angry

Do you know how many people they have scammed who died an untimely death, as a result of the scams perpetrated on their transactions, their bank accounts and other sources of livelihood? shocked Do you know how many people became homeless, as a result of the money they lost to fraudsters? Do you know how many suffered stroke or ran mad, due to the activities of 419, yahoo boys and fraudsters who deprived them of their life's savings?

Do you know how many children dropped out of school, how many kids died in hospital, and how many marriages were broken because fathers and mothers lost their hard earned money to scammers and yahoo boys? cry Do you know how many legitimate businesses have folded up, or how many workers were sacked, as their owners were thrown into penury, because of yahoo boys? shocked

And you are here soliciting that the public should not condemn them. sad Anyway, I don't blame you. undecided Your moral compass is very faulty. It is so obvious that the values you were raised with, do not include honesty, integrity, accountability, responsibility, contentment, respect for one's fellow man and hard work. Ever heard the maxim: "Do unto others, as you would like them to do unto you?"

Your friend - the yahoo boy that owns mobile phone outlets and several businesses, will meet his waterloo within a short while. Karma may be delayed, but it will surely be served, at the end of the day. May God punish and destroy all yahoo boys, scammers, and fraudsters by whatever name they are called, till kingdom come! angry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by duduade: 1:28am On May 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
E b like say our Noble guy don begin shake ooo undecided

The seat is getting hot. .

Abeg check my signature

No mind am #coward
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by saajus: 1:36am On May 15, 2018
Dumb write up. Yahoo Yahoo is no lesser evil.

Yahoo boys kill more than robbers. White people easily commit suicide. Most of these guys that yahoo boys ripped off commit suicide. What makes your Nigerian fellow different from Oyinbo? When you are 65 with low energy, will you be happy to lose all you worked for in just a day.

sobmos:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by chccho(m): 1:45am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

U are a disgrace and a wasted human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 1:45am On May 15, 2018
Zionista:
Dude is a bitch niggar. His t-shirt tells it all. Snitches are always within the circle of influence of femmes.

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 1:47am On May 15, 2018
YoungFr:
Well said brother, oil dey your head. I so much hate those stupid guys that do local, one even tried to scam me and I told him to get a life. I'm in support of Yahoo but not those that do local.
#GodblessAllHustler
#IrepDstreet
Note: I'm not a yahoo boy
See this one. 'Yahoo boy' is written all over your post. Who are you trying to deceive? undecided
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 1:52am On May 15, 2018
Eke40seven:
This write up is one of the reasons why I believe that the attitude of most Nigerians stinks. If only you know the implications of the activities of yahoo yahoo on Nigerians abroad, you won't type this.
Our worth had been reduced to less than nothing, no wonder why our country seem perpetually cursed. So, because of thief opened a business, the thief should be forgiven all of a sudden, so because the victims are "white", we should give testimonies in church. Do you know how many people commit suicide after being scammed? The truth is that, at the end of the day, the consequences come back to us....
One of the biggest banks in Europe, woke up one day and issued all students of Nigerian nationality of close their accounts because they believe that we are "high risk", i won't go any further because you cannot begin to concieve what life without a bank account is like..

I tell you, that the numbskull who wrote that post has either never been scammed before, or he just has sawdust for brains. sad How can anyone glorify such an evil practice, and even have the guts to ask people not to condemn them? Chai! shocked Do you even know that the people they scam abroad, include hardworking Nigerians? But the truth is it doesn't matter what the victim's nationality is, whatever is bad has no other name, but bad! I repeat: May God punish all yahoo boys and may they end up in the trash can, in the worst way possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dollabiz: 1:56am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 1:59am On May 15, 2018
cruchenutii:
WRONG BRO... VERY WRONG

Yahoo is bad & Choosing Death to a small Snake instead of a Big Lion doesn't change the fact that you will still die. (your lesser evil idea)

If you've ever done Yahoo in the past, you will know things have changed. Back then in 1999 - 2010. Yahoo was easily done without the use of Charms & people get paid well. Nowadays the Westerners are more smarter. You think they are not aware of Nigerian scams. When you travel out of this country to Europe that's when you'll know whats up. They are fully aware brother.

There is no Yahoo without Yahoo Plus in 2018, Don't be deceived. Even the guys in Ghana have their periodical Fetish Sacrifice they have to give. God forbid that any of your family members be used for Ritual, then your eyes will be open.

Plenty Women in Lagos & dead ladies Walking. They are already dead.
God bless you for exposing their modus operandi. sad The curses issued by their victims will trail these yahoo boys, and surely come home to roost, by wiping them off one by one. Useless, hopeless, cursed breed of fraudsters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Temple1288(m): 2:22am On May 15, 2018
jaxxy:

Everything controversial needs clarification. Let him speak his mind

OK oo
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 3:14am On May 15, 2018
laudate:

May the rector or the vice-chancellor of whatever school you graduated from, revoke your certificate, disown your tenure and annul all the semesters you spent within their four walls.

So according to you, because yahoo-yahoo boys employ others, and they survive on the illicit, cursed proceeds they have scammed off other innocent hardworking people, you believe they are doing a good deed in the society, and they should be left alone? shocked Kai! angry

Do you know how many people they have scammed who died an untimely death, as a result of the scams perpetrated on their transactions, their bank accounts and other sources of livelihood? shocked Do you know how many people became homeless, as a result of the money they lost to fraudsters? Do you know how many suffered stroke or ran mad, due to the activities of 419, yahoo boys and fraudsters who deprived them of their life's savings?

Do you know how many children dropped out of school, how many kids died in hospital, and how many marriages were broken because fathers and mothers lost their hard earned money to scammers and yahoo boys? cry Do you know how many legitimate businesses have folded up, or how many workers were sacked, as their owners were thrown into penury, because of yahoo boys? shocked

And you are here soliciting that the public should not condemn them. sad Anyway, I don't blame you. undecided Your moral compass is very faulty. It is so obvious that the values you were raised with, do not include honesty, integrity, accountability, responsibility, contentment, respect for one's fellow man and hard work. Ever heard the maxim: "Do unto others, as you would like them to do unto you?"

Your friend - the yahoo boy that owns mobile phone outlets and several businesses, will meet his waterloo within a short while. Karma may be delayed, but it will surely be served, at the end of the day. May God punish and destroy all yahoo boys, scammers, and fraudsters by whatever name they are called, till kingdom come! angry

Nope, nothing will happen, Karma can be avoided if you know how.

Yahoo, is the way, you dis stupid people you still don't get it now, if not for yahoo Nigeria will be in civil war. Or you don't know, the youths have hope in scamming so they don't rob,rape and kill, most armed robbers have sold their weapons and bought laptops, they now go to university to learn more to make more money.

Since you want to complaint let me warn and tell you, if yahoo stops, boys must eat, after hunger has hit them for 3 days straight they will come to resident houses for food and money, and they will come enmass.

With the problems in the country without jobs and prospects and davido and the political criminals children rubbing it in our face, there should be bank robberies like hell, how ever bank jobs have even reduced, so has armed robbery, so guy better be careful what you wish for.

It is good to be moral and upright but understand this when it comes down to it, its us or dem.

I almost hope you get your wish so you will see how stupid it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by livinbygrace: 3:27am On May 15, 2018
Eke40seven:

This write up is one of the reasons why I believe that the attitude of most Nigerians stinks. If only you know the implications of the activities of yahoo yahoo on Nigerians abroad, you won't type this.
Our worth had been reduced to less than nothing, no wonder why our country seem perpetually cursed. So, because of thief opened a business, the thief should be forgiven all of a sudden, so because the victims are "white", we should give testimonies in church. Do you know how many people commit suicide after being scammed? The truth is that, at the end of the day, the consequences come back to us....
One of the biggest banks in Europe, woke up one day and issued all students of Nigerian nationality of close their accounts because they believe that we are "high risk", i won't go any further because you cannot begin to concieve what life without a bank account is like..

You care about people living comfortably in Abroad but forgetting the millions of Nigerians living in abject penury due to the recklessness and mismanagement from our leaders.You go to school now and still hopeless,as there is no job available.Do you know how many destinies that have been waisted because ,there is no future in this country?Where a 40years old man still depends on aged parent for a living.Most boys go to school now and turned to Yahoo,while most girls have almost turned to prostitution.You pay exorbitant bill for darkness,no roads,no good health care,infact nothing is working is this country and you expect boys to folds their hands?So its not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 3:38am On May 15, 2018
livinbygrace:

You care about people in living comfortably in Abroad but forgetting the millions of Nigerians living in abject penury due to the recklessness and mismanagement from our leaders.You go to school now and still hopeless,as there is no job available.Do you know how many destinies that have been waisted because ,there is no future in this country?Where a 40years old man still depends on aged parent for a living.Most boys go to school now and turned to Yahoo,while most girls have almost turned to prostitution.You pay exorbitant bill for darkness,no roads,no good health care,infact nothing is working is this country and you expect boys to folds their arms?So its not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.

Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by tomdon(m): 4:12am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

Did white men not work for their money
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ishilove: 4:39am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

A yahoo boy is a robber robbing someone of his life savings via credit card fraud and all kinds of scams. It doesn't matter the colour of their skin: robbery is robbery. In my line of business we encounter this criminals every day and it gives me great joy to always blow the whistle on them.

Stop defending evil. I don't care if they are breadwinners, employers of labour and what not. What is wrong is WRONG! You cannot rob someone of all they have laboured for in life and expect to know peace. Some of these white people have even died because of high BP brought on by their loss, thereby making the yahoo boy a murderer in addition to being a thief.

May the curses of Egypt be upon all yahoo boys stealing from others irrespective of the race of the victims.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ishilove: 4:40am On May 15, 2018
tomdon:

Did white men not work for their money
I wonder o. Let him be there justifying evil.

Wicked generation who have no fear of God
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Theo08: 4:55am On May 15, 2018
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Daejoyoung: 4:58am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

While l may agree to most of your points, l think it is pertinent to bring to your notice that l have also seen rich kids in my undergraduate days go into the Yahoo business and this has nothing to do with Government or politicians.
Yes the politicians have played a huge role in contributing to this epidemic but then there have been a gradual dissolution of our value system in this country. Greed is also a problem, and the fact that the society glorifies material things above anything else, even our religious houses have this cancer.
Here on Nairaland, the moment you criticize a celebrity, you'd be reminded quickly that they are making their money, so it seems money is all that matters to the average Nigerian youth and not the effort you put into your work to stand out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by DWJOBScom(m): 5:07am On May 15, 2018
Eke40seven:

When I read what he wrote my heart skipped several beats o.
It’s a sad to know how people reason and what they support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by fifty5(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

this assertion of yours is weak anything that is bad is bad.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Goldaccumulator: 6:04am On May 15, 2018
Mob beating loading soon
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Tudux: 6:21am On May 15, 2018
If you are interested in instagram manager and you what to create a Gigs to Drive instagram Real likes, Real follower, Real View and Real Comment.
Gigs that can make you laugh without much stress. Contact me for the tools... 08128227445
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:27am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

A yahoo boy is a thief.

Understand this - a yahoo boy will steal from anyone. If the white man is not available he will steal from you.

This as the exact same attitude people like you had towards kidnappers. As long as its white people, no problem. Today everyone at every strata of society is at risk.

An economy run on theft is not sustainable, and leads to more greed and mental laziness.

The Nigerian recession occured for the very same reason. Because our economy was running off stolen money. The moment there was no money to be stolen, different industries felt the heat.

I am pointing out the long term effects of running on stolen money, since you are perfectly at home with the moral issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by charley94: 6:35am On May 15, 2018
Please that’s not an excuse to engage in it
sobmos:

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ournews: 6:35am On May 15, 2018
grin
uwa1:
You don't need to clarify.... Femi Adesina understands better...
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by mattfeuter(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2018
Damage Control too late
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by derecho(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2018
Bros if it's bad it is...there are people who didn't lose their integrity because of the prevalent hardship.
Stealing from anybody is more shameful than begging.
Instead of stealing BEG..
sobmos:
e all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:04am On May 15, 2018
laudate:

See this one. 'Yahoo boy' is written all over your post. Who are you trying to deceive? undecided
Shey na u teach me, this is how Nigeria Armed Forces accuse people wrongly
Like I said before, I have a well paying job and I pay tax monthly grin grin wink grin cheesy
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by abdulkayus(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

That the economy is bad doesn't justify scamming people of their hard earned money; whether the victims are locals or westerners. Those who hustle hard legitimately doesn't have two head. The lazy ones are those that take the route of scamming. How will you feel if u wake up one day and all your life saving gone? U will applaud the scammers , right? If u have ever travel out or try to buy something online from oversea, you will know the kind of bad image 9ja has cos of this scamming. The morals in the society has gone down the drain that is u and ur ilks support this so called yahoo yahoo.
And mind you, most of these so called yahoo yahoo are actually ritualists, kidnappers and armed robbers, but they tend to use yahoo yahoo to cover up their activities cos people like you see nothing bad in yahoo yahoo.
It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by nelsonebby(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
Na hell fire last last everybody dey go grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank / Baba Suwe Meets With Minister Of Health Over His Medical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.