Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys (34133 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by einsteine(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).

Crap. Big load of tosh.

How can you have the conscience to imply that a man in Massachusetts who has worked all his life for his savings is more deserving of being scammed than a Nigerian simply because he is white?

And someone like you would still go to church or Mosque and still pray to God. Scamming is bad, no matter the victim. Anyone who supports it, like you do, is part of the problem.

There is no justification for crime. There is no gradation for crime. People have committed suicide here on Nigeria after being scammed by BVN scammers and you sit in your house saying scammers are better than kidnappers or armed robbers. No, they are all one side of the same rotten coin.

There is no justification for crime. If we all decide that our circumstances means we should all go into criminal activities, would the country be fit to live in?

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by dvkot(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2018
ode
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Bellix: 7:59am On May 15, 2018
I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

So the criminality of Yahoo Yahoo now is relative and dependent on the race being sleezed dry. Kai! this pathetic country is ruined. I think your psyche needs immunotherapy asap. Your dumbness, stupidity, classlessness and ignorance is stratospheric. I pity your offsprings in advance. #LazyNigerianyouth

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ayohbk(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).

Oga..... shut the Bleep up!!!!!!....... jeez...... this is irritating. How can you be making excuses for bunch of thieves and criminals?. Do you know how many people Evan's employed too?

You know my wish for you. When you are exactly 65 yrs old, I pray, wish and want you to be defrauded of all your legit earnings and investments ( that's even if you're earning any thing legitimately, which I highly doubt ) so you'll know how it feels.

Oh wait.... before that I want one if your parent to be scammed to the last kobo.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by anonymous1759(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2018
Eke40seven:

This write up is one of the reasons why I believe that the attitude of most Nigerians stinks. If only you know the implications of the activities of yahoo yahoo on Nigerians abroad, you won't type this.
Our worth had been reduced to less than nothing, no wonder why our country seem perpetually cursed. So, because of thief opened a business, the thief should be forgiven all of a sudden, so because the victims are "white", we should give testimonies in church. Do you know how many people commit suicide after being scammed? The truth is that, at the end of the day, the consequences come back to us....
One of the biggest banks in Europe, woke up one day and issued all students of Nigerian nationality of close their accounts because they believe that we are "high risk", i won't go any further because you cannot begin to concieve what life without a bank account is like..

What about the so called Angelic countries like usa, that goes to another man's country and cause havoc eg Iraq, Afghanistan, library etc just to sell weapons and reap them of their natural resources. inferiority complex is our major problem in this part of the world, a white man will steal from you and you'll tell him thank you sir but men a black man does he's considered a thief. The problem is that we lack orientation when you're doing illegal try and cover it up not to show case that's the major difference between white and black.

The Whites will fire airborne diseases and use it to infect us and later sell the antidote to and we'll buy it and say thank you. Haven't you asked yourself why the white are hardly affected by those diseases why only in Africa?
I fear the oyinbo more than G boys , because an average Street boy is just stealing to feed but a white man wants your money, your land, resources, your identity and wants to enslave you forever.

The more you look the less you see.

Nigerians are not devil the more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by wealth123: 8:37am On May 15, 2018
Imagine 66 likes for this rrubbish comment. How can you support Yahoo Yahoo for any reason at all. Yahoo is evil and we must cobdemn it with one voice. The guy that posted this must be into Yahoo no doubt and those who liked his post are also Yahoo boys. The blood of those girls you use for Yahoo ritual will haunt you. Those of you who think doing Legit business with Yahoo money, will erase your sin, are on Osogbo weed. Hell fire is waiting to harvest your souls if you fail to repent and go for deliverance. No wonder Buhari called you Lazy youths. He is 100% right. Shame on all Yahoo boys and their supporters.
sobmos:

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by dvkot(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2018
LordKO:
To an average Nigerian, every socialite is a fraudster. So also every floating and sudden wealth is a product of crime to them. Non-sense.
Your wisdom will increase, An average Nigerian hates when you are richer than him and if he is jealous and dont know the source of income, USA is bigger in all aspect of fraud and scam more than nigeria, but their media don't portray them like that, Nigeria is a messed up and country, till the economy get better fraud and scams cannot stop... i mean look at USA sef
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Fkhalifa(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2018
I fuckn love this thread.....

Buhari has made it clear and has been vindicated that Nigerian youths are lazy,they opt for yahoo than ply the "suffer for money," route according to most comments from this thread..

The fight against corruption is also shaking the tables massively in the nation..

Lastly our leaders who loot our money in this nation are the primary reason why most evils are perpetrated....

If our so called leaders(The 1st class fraudsters in the country) had put things right, bribing,prostitution,kidnapping, rituals, yahoo yahoo and orther forms of evils won't be in rampancy.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 8:53am On May 15, 2018
einsteine:

Crap. Big load of tosh.

How can you have the conscience to imply that a man in Massachusetts who has worked all his life for his savings is more deserving of being scammed than a Nigerian simply because he is white?

And someone like you would still go to church or Mosque and still pray to God. Scamming is bad, no matter the victim. Anyone who supports it, like you do, is part of the problem.

There is no justification for crime. There is no gradation for crime. People have committed suicide here on Nigeria after being scammed by BVN scammers and you sit in your house saying scammers are better than kidnappers or armed robbers. No, they are all one side of the same rotten coin.

There is no justification for crime. If we all decide that our circumstances means we should all go into criminal activities, would the country be fit to live in?

Nope this is the real crap.
Okay fine yahoo boys are robbers, well so are out politicians, so is dangote, so are the boozelegging masters of American, so are the Bushes, the Vandavaults and the Rockefellers.

And this "innocent" people are the children of the colonial thieves who stole our country, tricked abacha into destroying our economy, bribed and manipulate and threatened him to killing the finest president we will ever have ; abiola mko. They destroyed Libia, ruined Iran and Afghan , took the balls off Saudi Arabia and made it their bitch. Even some of their people were so disgusted that books like how Europe underdeveloped Africa was written. They destroyed our culture and replaced it with money worship so as to sell this culture to us;, the club spendings, the fast cars, faster women, drugs etc, they sold to us. Now our men are thieves and women are whores, but all you care about is working as a Johnny boy for your white masters.

Need I go on, this is Karma so Shut the fuc up, cause my argument and your argument will not change this , I wish it would but without our country on track yahoo is only going to get bigger and bigger.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laposta: 8:55am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

He owns several mobile phone outlets and several businesses but uses yahoo yahoo to survive...

Why can't he survive on the businesses he now has? If he can't, then those businesses are just a smokescreen to deflect attention from what he truly does which is scamming. Such people won't even care if the business is making losses cos yahoo money is still flowing.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Bryan88(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2018
Postboiswag:
Don't know why am always jealous whenever I see a G-boy
d ans is not far fetched...1stly, cos u no get person 2 put u tru...in oda words, u no dey game. 2ndly, they re fucking rich and u re fuckin poor and that i call JEALOUSY!

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Daejoyoung: 9:03am On May 15, 2018
Bryan88:
d ans is not far fetched...1stly, cos u no get person 2 put u tru...in oda words, u no dey game. 2ndly, they re fucking rich and u re fuckin poor and that i call JEALOUSY!
lt is unfortunate that you think being rich is the ultimate in life, defrauding people to get rich doesn't bring out the best in you, getting rich is not my major problem but becoming wealthy, the rich man has money and that is it, but the wealthy man gets wealthy because he makes others wealthy.
A yahoo boy cannot be a wealthy man because he defrauds his neighbour and he also shall lose all he has.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by AK481(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

Ritualist too is good.

Mr ade, the great skull miner in Yoruba land will cut one head, make money and develop his community,he gives them hospital, light tar their road, health care for the sick.

Ritualist is good
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Daejoyoung: 9:12am On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Nope this is the real crap.
Okay fine yahoo boys are robbers, well so are out politicians, so is dangote, so are the boozelegging matters of American, so are the Bushes, the Vandavaults and the Rockefellers.

And this "innocent" people are the children of the colonial thieves who stole our country, tricked abacha into destroying our economy, bribed and manipulate and threatened him to killing the finest president we will ever have ; abiola mko. They destroyed Libia, ruined Iran and Afghan , took the balls off Saudi Arabia.

Need I go on, this is Karma so Shut the fuc up, cause my argument and your argument will not change this , I wish it would but without our country on track yahoo is only going to get bigger and bigger.
This is how some began by defending kidnapping of the white man, saying it is karma on the white man. Today, it is a great security threat across the nation. The truth is the Yahoo fraud is just like betting, it is addictive, when you make 1million you think you can also make 10million, and it goes on and on, when you can't get the white man any longer, you would turn to your own citizens or anybody, while you keep blaming politicians and others but yourself in order to justify your actions.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Daejoyoung: 9:18am On May 15, 2018
dvkot:
Your wisdom will increase, An average Nigerian hates when you are richer than him and if he is jealous and dont know the source of income, USA is bigger in all aspect of fraud and scam more than nigeria, but their media don't portray them like that, Nigeria is a messed up and country, till the economy get better fraud and scams cannot stop... i mean look at USA sef
Even if the economy gets better some would still resort to fraud and scam with one excuse or the other. l have seen rich kids get involved in this yahoo thing. The problem is greed and the worship of material things no matter how it is acquired.
The problem is ingrained in our society, the cancer has even eaten deep into many of our churches.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nuelmatic: 9:32am On May 15, 2018
"I didn't not" simply means you did
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 9:32am On May 15, 2018
Daejoyoung:

This is how some began by defending kidnapping of the white man, saying it is karma on the white man. Today, it is a great security threat across the nation. The truth is the Yahoo fraud is just like betting, it is addictive, when you make 1million you think you can also make 10million, and it goes on and on, when you can't get the white man any longer, you would turn to your own citizens or anybody, while you keep blaming politicians and others but yourself in order to justify your actions.

Sorry bro ,doesn't matte what you say, all the people saying this carp that yahoo is bad will not turn investorbj away from their business, banks won't refuse to open bank accounts for them, ladies won't close their legs for them, and people won't stop following them in twitter ,Ig, and kissing their ass, that being said how should they stop when they are given validity by the country.

Besides there is always balance, but I fear that the U.S are allowing us to dig our graves for ourselves.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by lovelybugs(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

I am sorry to say this but there really is no difference between fraud and armed robbery because at the end of the day they both have the same effect on their victims. Trauma. Their victims will end up depressed and if you think about it robbery might even be better because when you are robbed most likely they will only take a fraction of your total worth but when fraud is committed the victims normally end up penniless. I say the main reason why you support fraud is because you think it's done to the white people not Nigerians. And your wrong about that because 80% of the so called Yahoo jobs are actually done in Nigerians and their victims are Nigerians .

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by 4dankey: 9:57am On May 15, 2018
It's shocking and saddening hearing what many people are saying here. Why will someone in his right senses support yahoo yahoo. No wonder Nigeria is looking like a cursed country..........spits on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by dvkot(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Even if the economy gets better some would still resort to fraud and scam with one excuse or the other. l have seen rich kids get involved in this yahoo thing. The problem is greed and the worship of material things no matter how it is acquired.
The problem is ingrained in our society, the cancer has even eaten deep into many of our churches.
Scam and Fraud cannot be erased, USA despite how good the country is people still engage in drug trafficking, scams and robbery
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Daejoyoung: 10:17am On May 15, 2018
dvkot:
Scam and Fraud cannot be erased, USA despite how good the country is people still engage in drug trafficking, scams and robbery
We must not be like USA. They have many problems too.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by banio: 10:22am On May 15, 2018
Fraud is everywhere. Just that the degree defers. Using people as contract in government sectors and private sectors is also fraud. Defrauding people of their self respect and money. GOD come and save me, somebody is enjoying my efforts
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Bryan88(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lt is unfortunate that you think being rich is the ultimate in life, defrauding people to get rich doesn't bring out the best in you, getting rich is not my major problem but becoming wealthy, the rich man has money and that is it, but the wealthy man gets wealthy because he makes others wealthy.
A yahoo boy cannot be a wealthy man because he defrauds his neighbour and he also shall lose all he has.
Luz all he has? Nigga u kiddin me? Well not wen properly invested and i need not remind u dat every capital without investment will surely finish. So, wotchu sayin?
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Daejoyoung: 10:34am On May 15, 2018
Bryan88:
Luz all he has? Nigga u kiddin me? Well not wen properly invested and i need not remind u dat every capital without investment will surely finish. So, wotchu sayin?
Would you want others defraud you or your parents of the very last penny all in the name of investing? what would you invest with such kind of wealth? that is the key, do not do unto others what you would not want them to do unto you

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by EINSTEINPG: 10:39am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

And what's your definition of lesser devil?
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by dvkot(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2018
biko leave my noble igwe for me abeg...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ferdinandu(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

Your stupidity is legendary
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 1:01pm On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:
Nope, nothing will happen, Karma can be avoided if you know how.

Yahoo, is the way, you dis stupid people you still don't get it now, if not for yahoo Nigeria will be in civil war. Or you don't know, the youths have hope in scamming so they don't rob,rape and kill, most armed robbers have sold their weapons and bought laptops, they now go to university to learn more to make more money.

Since you want to complaint let me warn and tell you, if yahoo stops, boys must eat, after hunger has hit them for 3 days straight they will come to resident houses for food and money, and they will come enmass.

With the problems in the country without jobs and prospects and davido and the political criminals children rubbing it in our face, there should be bank robberies like hell, how ever bank jobs have even reduced, so has armed robbery, so guy better be careful what you wish for.

It is good to be moral and upright but understand this when it comes down to it, its us or dem.

I almost hope you get your wish so you will see how stupid it is.

Keep defending the evil ways of those yahoo boys. undecided Don't worry, by the time their evil actions boomerang back on their heads, and destroy their lives, they will eventually realise that anything gotten by deceit, ends up being a ticket to destruction.

You think Karma can be avoided? It appears stuvpidity must be your middle name. sad Karma is a universal law. It may be delayed, but it surely cannot be denied. The sad thing is that by the time Karma knocks on the door of those yahoo boys to dish out retribution to them, you probably would not be there to witness their downfall.

Yahoo boys are more deadly than armed robbers. The only difference lies in the tools of their trade. You think armed robbers who carry guns and knives to kill and rob victims are the only evil ones? Then it means you have not seen the people who fall victim to the yahoo boys - the victims whose lives are cut short by instalments, or the ones who lose life, limbs, honour, family, relationships, businesses, reputation and resources to the fraud perpetrated by such scammers. I repeat: May God release divine vengeance and judgement on all yahoo boys, from now till eternity. sad

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Burgerlomo: 1:03pm On May 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
E b like say our Noble guy don begin shake ooo undecided

The seat is getting hot. .

Abeg check my signature

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Bryan88(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Would you want others defraud you or your parents of the very last penny all in the name of investing? what would you invest with such kind of wealth? that is the key, do not do unto others what you would not want them to do unto you
ALL U NEED DO IS TO B CAREFUL...AND U WONT FALL A VICTIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) / Why I Think There Is More To The Seun Egbegbe Story / Oge Okoye Stuns In Figure-hugging Tube Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.