Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Preacher's Kids Syndrome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preacher's Kids Syndrome (638 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon / Prosperity Preacher, prophet Uebert Angel Rocks $1350 Heritage Trousers.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preacher's Kids Syndrome by mifavour(f): 12:24am On May 15, 2018
How come this hasn't been discussed here. please Can someone help me deal with this topic.
Re: Preacher's Kids Syndrome by blackpanthar: 3:12am On May 15, 2018
my dear there is NOTHING to discuss.

only Illiterate men of God have such kind of problem with their kids.

by ILLITERATE I mean those who have not studied patterns or gone for conferences to know that such issues have been dealt with LONG AGO.

So like David, they will only be successful ON THE PULPIT but FAILURES as FATHERS.

These days, men of Gods' Kids are following their parents in taking over the ministry, so it is NOT a Biggie

mifavour:
How come this hasn't been discussed here. please Can someone help me deal with this topic.

1 Like

Re: Preacher's Kids Syndrome by M0ron: 5:19am On May 15, 2018
mifavour:

What help do you need?
Re: Preacher's Kids Syndrome by M0ron: 5:20am On May 15, 2018
blackpanthar:
my dear there is NOTHING to discuss.

only Illiterate men of God have such kind of problem with their kids.

by ILLITERATE I mean those who have not studied patterns or gone for conferences to know that such issues have been dealt with LONG AGO.

So like David, they will only be successful ON THE PULPIT but FAILURES as FATHERS.

These days, men of Gods' Kids are following their parents in taking over the ministry, so it is NOT a Biggie

Don't be rash to blame parents for what their kids become

You and I know too well that despite our best efforts, we can't control their future

Are you a parent?
Re: Preacher's Kids Syndrome by blackpanthar: 10:30am On May 15, 2018
yes O I am blessed with a boy and a girl who are role models and the envy of all and I can tell you it was SMART/HARD work that made it so, well MY parents too had the same problem that OP stated but when I became a parent, I HAD ALREADY SEEN THE ERROR'S OF MY CLERGY PARENTS, LEARNED FROM THEIR MISTAKES AND SOLVED THEM.

You can not OFFER what you do not HAVE. over 30 years ago... THERE WERE NO TRAININGS IN THE CHURCH ON PARENTHOOD. even Relationship experts did not exist.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.... The child does not carry genes from anywhere else... its from BOTH... so if they can not KILL their tendencies in their own children then they will be the only ones to BLAME... the BIBLE was not mistaken when it said TRAIN UP A CHILD IN THE WAY IT SHOULD GO.... the bible knew IT WORKS.

so parents can not be EXCUSED.

M0ron:

Don't be rash to blame parents for what their kids become

You and I know too well that despite our best efforts, we can't control their future

Are you a parent?
Re: Preacher's Kids Syndrome by HappyPagan: 11:19am On May 15, 2018
The children are not part of the game. They know their father shits and farts, like the rest of the faithfools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preacher's Kids Syndrome by M0ron: 2:36pm On May 15, 2018
blackpanthar:
yes O I am blessed with a boy and a girl who are role models and the envy of all and I can tell you it was SMART/HARD work that made it so, well MY parents too had the same problem that OP stated but when I became a parent, I HAD ALREADY SEEN THE ERROR'S OF MY CLERGY PARENTS, LEARNED FROM THEIR MISTAKES AND SOLVED THEM.

You can not OFFER what you do not HAVE. over 30 years ago... THERE WERE NO TRAININGS IN THE CHURCH ON PARENTHOOD. even Relationship experts did not exist.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.... The child does not carry genes from anywhere else... its from BOTH... so if they can not KILL their tendencies in their own children then they will be the only ones to BLAME... the BIBLE was not mistaken when it said TRAIN UP A CHILD IN THE WAY IT SHOULD GO.... the bible knew IT WORKS.

so parents can not be EXCUSED.

I will you the best.

How old are they?

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Member Reveals How Her Dead Brother Was Resurrected (video) / Pastor Funke Hits Back At Critics: Says "Nobody Can Call Me Into Submission" / In the Days of Lot, Fire Burnt them All. In the days of Noah, He drowned them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.