Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (73560 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by tubolancer(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2018
I fit cut pomo one thousand naira from this lips o. Anyway God help us, some men are also suffering from sexual deprivation, example the person below me.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by ideology(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2018
Toks2008:
A man paid your dowry without traditional marriage...silly comment.
don't blame her she does not know the difference
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Some women are living in that hell called marriage sad This is why as a lady you need to build yourself up before getting married to avoid all this kind of stories..... I bet if she have her own money or business she would have been out of the marriage long time before now.....But your husband giving you half cup though cheesy cheesy

If any lady follows these steps,she will hardly have issues in her marriage..

https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by NairaMaster1(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Some women are living in that hell called marriage sad This is why as a lady you need to build yourself up before getting married to avoid all this kind of stories..... I bet if she have her own money or business she would have been out of the marriage long time before now.....But your husband giving you half cup though cheesy cheesy

So people are enjoying in boyfriends/girlfriends?

I just want to know ma.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Skmoda360(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
If i am the husband, i will run away patapata
you are too weekend ooo...see that lips shai...
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by NairaMaster1(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2018
biacan:

So people are enjoying in boyfriends/girlfriends?

I just want to know ma.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by AiiVee(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2018
when you try to join the status quo. If this is true, then i just think first of all, she has to be independent in order to move forward. Madam, find something gainful to do... then we will see
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by no1madman(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2018
Oya come chop full. .

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Offpoint: 11:02am On May 15, 2018
Do you supply nation wide?
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by GoldHorse(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2018
Please what is "half chop"?
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2018
biacan:

So you've sense like this..
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2018
A friend of mine being so desperate to get married, I'd told her to zero her mind from thoughts and plan on going into business when she becomes independent financially, she will get married to the her choice spouse.

I can't have affairs with broke girls.

Nairalanders please stop beating your wife/spouses. Be in marriage responsibly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2018
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by excel101(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2018
Women! Women!! Women!!! What do you really want from your husbands. They will say:
1. his dick is too small
2. His dick is too big
3. He likes sex!
4. He doesn't like sex
5. He's a 1 minute man
6. He doesn't come on time.

Forgetting that the young man they married is getting old by the day. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 15, 2018
Toks2008:

If any lady follows these steps,she will hardly have issues in her marriage..

https://www.nairaland.com/4065809/10-realistic-steps-lady-should

no. 3,5 and 5 are okay.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by moshino(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
How will he fvck you when you have this kind of lips and you can't suck him off

How about your mother, what kind of lips does she have, does your mother suck your father off, how often does your father beat the crap out of her?
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:10am On May 15, 2018
biacan:

Will the build up also provide a penis for you anytime you need a ride?

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Reelmii: 11:10am On May 15, 2018
why would he give u full chop wen u resemble drawing book....
meanwhile the man should try and do his duty dutyfully because if she go out naw, him go wan kill am
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:11am On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
100% true. no one owes anyone anything.

in marriage your life and your body doesn't belong to you

And also you owe ur partner ,be it joy, attention, s.ex etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:11am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
are you naturally stupid or you learned it ?

2 Likes

lefulefu:
fine girl

your eyes are always seeing fine girls undecided

lefulefu leave 2clans alone.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Reelmii: 11:13am On May 15, 2018
no1madman:
Oya come chop full. .
na sambisa forest I see down there or evil forest, please whoever owns this pic should please stop embarrassing men, abeg go shave, shaving stick is just 50#
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Reference(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2018
biacan:

It is not about business and money. You can have all that and still be empty. It is about building the mind and values. That crucial process will equip you to make right choices, right decisions even when in trouble. Hopelessness and hekplessness is the worst form of slavery. Our young ladies should realise that they have to work twice as hard to empower themselves since creation leaves them with a mental deficit at birth with the way the world is presently structured. But all you see today is the quest for flair, fashion and fun.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Toosure70: 11:17am On May 15, 2018
I think I can assist you on that sex own, but to beat it beg your husband for you, I no dey o
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by papoose999(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
my thoughts exactly
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Reelmii: 11:20am On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
noone owes you sex
u better rephrase ur statement before all the women here go bite u, see as them dey complain like say u don dey owe dem sex already grin
MISEDUCATIONS:
noone owes you sex
u better rephrase ur statement before all the women here go bite u, see as them dey complain like say u don dey owe dem sex already
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by chrischukszy01(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2018
See ha mouth like toto!
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:22am On May 15, 2018
chidichuddo:

in marriage your life and your body doesn't belong to you

And also you owe ur partner ,be it joy, attention, s.ex etc
keep dreaming. when women are telling you they dont owe you clean dishes and hot meals you sturbbonly clinging to old ideals of marriage?? wake up and smell the coffee. things have changed
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

no. 3,5 and 5 are okay.
I'm glad you found these points insightful.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Deltatoto: 11:22am On May 15, 2018
Angelanest:
A woman from Anambra state is in lament as she accused her husband of beating her, cheating on her and not even being able to make love to her without her begging. The distraught mother of five children who also alleged that her husband beat her even during her pregnancy - said her husband intimidates her and she can't even talk back at him.

She said her husband dates married women in their compound and even in their street and that now she wants to leave the marriage.

Her story is detailed below as shared by DPA.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/woman-accuses-her-husband-of-brutalizing-her-and-infidelity.html

i heard if u want to know how a girls towtow is look at her lips now if that theory is true no man will phuccvk u.do u smoke Jamaican weed?wetin be this kind mouth na

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by PrettyLolo(f): 11:23am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:

how can you be cruel like this?
is your type that are wife beaters.

sucking kee u dia undecided
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by newoffer: 11:23am On May 15, 2018
I can imagine how thick her punna will be. imagine the thick lips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.