Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (73533 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Pain(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2018
GOING BY WHAT I CAN SEE, I DONT BLAME THE HUSBAND tongue
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by chubinwa(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
Your story very pathetic eben though I didn't read through. Your husband need deliverance cus I don't see a normal man laying his hand on his wife. Its no good at all.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Some women are living in that hell called marriage sad This is why as a lady you need to build yourself up before getting married to avoid all this kind of stories..... I bet if she have her own money or business she would have been out of the marriage long time before now.....But your husband giving you half cup though cheesy cheesy
my dear it is bad.even women u c lookin classy and elegant are victims of such,we women need to build on our confidence
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by alaskido(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2018
After 5 kids you still want Bleep. So who bleeped out the 5 kids? I don't get it. You no dey tire. See lips like Ijebu Kpomo.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MrBigiman: 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
How will he fvck you when you have this kind of lips and you can't suck him off

Didn't he see her before marrying her?
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Bianda24: 6:58pm On May 15, 2018
Who will bleep the woman with big lips. From her pix, you will notice that she is a dirty woman. Bleeping a dirty woman is not fascinating. It's actually disgusting. Even with five kids, that is not a good reason to be dirty. It's a pity that your husband would not find you attractive.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by highbee02: 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
In a simple and clear term, I want somebody to tell me the meaning of HALF CHOP
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by adomuwiner(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
Call me for additional sex
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Cisco2(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2018
Hmm dis one tire buhari
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MarieSucre(f): 8:21pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
undecided kiss I can't pity you, You saw the trait during courtship yet you went ahead.
Madam enjoy the treatment
Nothing like seeing trait. Stop acting like people don't change in marriage.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Opentokwowledge: 8:52pm On May 15, 2018
This woman must be an alakoba, she that she is like pig that gets pregnant before small sperm touch her body want to be giving the huzband increased liability ?
Is it easy? If you want to say can't they use rubber? Shebi youre the one that is going to use it for them abi?
As if it's also easy... Her mouth like the mouth of catfish yen gan sef must've been one of the reasons for the Dick's turn off. This wembley arena sized mouth might have even doubled to warrant the incessant lashings, abuse and repeat... Who knows? tongue
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2018
Chai people imagination though.... Hmmm nawao
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by mujaheed08: 9:14pm On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
If i am the husband, i will run away patapata

Her face was swollen as a result of the beatings.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Preciouzword: 9:24pm On May 15, 2018
Good day
I would love to know your opinion on this matter. Please kindly go to my comment box on my blog and leave your comment
https://momsall.com/abortion-dangers-of-abortion-is-abortion-right/
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by abdullahi45: 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:

I respect Christianity so much as a religion but had it been the guy is a Muslim, many hypocritical xtians response won't be the same. They would rather attribute their judgement to the religion, saying a lot of ill and filthy things about Islam. May God save the hypocrites and bias ones.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by abdullahi45: 9:35pm On May 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
This woman must be an alakoba, she that she is like pig that gets pregnant before small sperm touch her body want to be giving the huzband increased liability ?
Is it easy? If you want to say can't they use rubber? Shebi youre the one that is going to use it for them abi?
As if it's also easy... Her mouth like the mouth of catfish yen gan sef must've been one of the reasons for the Dick's turn off. This wembley arena sized mouth might have even doubled to warrant the incessant lashings, abuse and repeat... Who knows? tongue

Your comment speaks alot about. What do you know emotions for others? Are you really a psychopath?

I need to mention this as well. I respect Christianity so much as a religion but had it been the guy is a Muslim, many hypocritical xtians response won't be the same. They would rather attribute their judgement to the religion, saying a lot of ill and filthy things about Islam. May God save the hypocrites and bias ones.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Opentokwowledge: 9:41pm On May 15, 2018
abdullahi45:

Your comment speaks alot about. What do you know emotions for others? Are you really a psychopath?

I need to mention this as well. I respect Christianity so much as a religion but had it been the guy is a Muslim, many hypocritical xtians response won't be the same. They would rather attribute their judgement to the religion, saying a lot of ill and filthy things about Islam. May God save the hypocrites and bias ones.
I'm a sadist. Be scared grin
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by kenzysmith: 9:55pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Some women are living in that hell called marriage sad This is why as a lady you need to build yourself up before getting married to avoid all this kind of stories..... I bet if she have her own money or business she would have been out of the marriage long time before now.....But your husband giving you half cup though cheesy cheesy
Ashawo no go marry they for brothel dey collect 500 naira for there
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by piagetskinner(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

HahahaHahaha. The truth is some times we get so busy that 1 months we have not touched each other. That doesn’t create an avenue for anyone to look outside. Marriage is all about understanding. If both partners don’t understand each other then it won’t work. There are time I will be in the mood and wanna touch, my baby will say honey I feel tired and let’s sleep okay. I just kiss her head and hold her until sleep carries me, bt honestly in my own case when i feel tired and she wants me despite seeing I am tired I do give in. Some times if she sees I am tired she will just sleep and gets a quickie in the morning before we head to work. Mutual understanding is very vital in marriage.

nawa for this ur detailed explanation.. no scatter the head of those of us who are still 'singular'
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Josh44s(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2018
piagetskinner:

nawa for this ur detailed explanation.. no scatter the head of those of us who are still 'singular'

Lolz. Marriage is sweet bro. Join us soon abeg.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 15, 2018
Ma l think what you should do is start up a business with the little savings you have to be able to take care of you and your children.
Please try to upgrade your looks ma and pursue to be better than you were because men get bored easily when they don't see changes financially, intectually, physical.....
Become what he pursues he will come back to you begging ma.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by jibs4lv(m): 12:05am On May 16, 2018
youngest85:
you deserve this .....

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by youngest85(m): 6:46am On May 16, 2018
abdullahi45:

I respect Christianity so much as a religion but had it been the guy is a Muslim, many hypocritical xtians response won't be the same. They would rather attribute their judgement to the religion, saying a lot of ill and filthy things about Islam. May God save the hypocrites and bias ones.

Ma salam
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by EWATERS(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2018
is this the real photocopy? SEX SEX SEX every where kiloshele gan gan
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MissRaine69(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
#Allboiz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by jbblues24(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2019
This colours has navigated right into my heart. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.