Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (73566 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:24am On May 15, 2018
Reelmii:
u better rephrase ur statement before all the women here go bite u, see as them dey complain like say u don dey owe dem sex already ;Du better rephrase ur statement before all the women here go bite u, see as them dey complain like say u don dey owe dem sex already
these useless parcels who cant even cook or clean without whinning for Africa?? leave them
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by abiolamitodun(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Some women are living in that hell called marriage sad This is why as a lady you need to build yourself up before getting married to avoid all this kind of stories..... I bet if she have her own money or business she would have been out of the marriage long time before now.....But your husband giving you half cup though cheesy cheesy
what! Is that okra on ur neck? @ ur monica
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
keep dreaming. when women are telling you they dont owe you clean dishes and hot meals you sturbbonly clinging to old ideals of marriage?? wake up and smell the coffee. things have changed
[b]

get married to a good woman and your view of marriage would change.

because you see other people go or follow a particular path doesn't mean you should follow them
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by PrettyLolo(f): 11:27am On May 15, 2018
Skmoda360:

you are too weekend ooo...see that lips shai...

treat her like a queen and you will see those lips modified.

#lubbish

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:28am On May 15, 2018
chidichuddo:
[b]

get married to a good woman and your view of marriage would change.

because you see other people go or follow a particular path doesn't mean you should follow them
tell that to the girls marching after feminists
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Automatic3444(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2018
some women are so arrogant that they dont see their attitude is very bad.. MEN NEED ADVICE AS HUSBAND NOT ONLY WOMEN..
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by mumihaja(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2018
half chops and you gave birth to twins 2 times .....madam! just manage your half chops like that cos if this "man dog" gives you full chops, you go born 8 pikins at once like a woman dog.....half chop is far better than full chop in this case...he is just a restless dog who might be the father of the whole children on your street if a DNA is done. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:30am On May 15, 2018
After these people will say they are the best in treating women like a queen
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by crunchyg: 11:32am On May 15, 2018
Adamummya:

and I hope you won't do that to someone's sister
Who be dis one?
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:33am On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
tell that to the girls marching after feminists

because all females are girls doesn't mean all girls will be mothers

And because u think all girls are feminist doesn't all women are the same

there's good and there's bad.

choose your path
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Odimson69: 11:35am On May 15, 2018
This woman has a child out of wedlock.she is partially married.the husband don't satisfy her.mehn she has problems.she love sex much and I believed she must be promiscuous.time to face your children.you have already made much mistake in life.concentrate on the well being of your children and live the man alone
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:39am On May 15, 2018
chidichuddo:

because all females are girls doesn't mean all girls will be mothers

And because u think all girls are feminist doesn't all women are the same

there's good and there's bad.

choose your path
until they choose the right path i cant be a fool and risk my heart. no love for them. only dick.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by markwhyte: 11:44am On May 15, 2018
Ok
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Firgemachar: 11:46am On May 15, 2018
A Yoruba woman would rather speak/type Yoruba than compose this written English disaster... angry
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by markwhyte: 11:46am On May 15, 2018
Every married man or woman owes each other. If you don't no what to say, shut up
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Dafreeguy(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2018
lefulefu:
fine girl
Thats nt her real face jor
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 11:58am On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
until they choose the right path i cant be a fool and risk my heart. no love for them. only dick.

the life we live is all risk

one day u will fall for someone and you won't know how to explain it.

5years or more from now ur view would change
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by wisdomnite(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
How will he fvck you when you have this kind of lips and you can't suck him off
Haha, what's wrong with the lips?
But, she's beautiful anyway.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2018
Is sex not over rated? You already have 5 kids and you still want more sex. Your husband is doing you good for not fuvcking yoi so you will not get pregnant again
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Funkybabee(f): 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
She has already said her problem the thing left for her is to go and find a better job to cater for her needs and let court or police involve in his responsibility, he must do it by force such nonsense from a lazy woman.only depend on man since courtship o ma se oooo
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
chidichuddo:

the life we live is all risk

one day u will fall for someone and you won't know how to explain it.

5years or more from now ur view would change
just live your life and stop prophecizing about other people's life
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Smartwin: 12:11pm On May 15, 2018
kasim155:
Hmmm na wa
no be small tin this sex don cause o , wahala for people wey no Sabi sex o
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Josh44s(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2018
Women who complain about not having enough sex are lazy. If a woman is hard working, she won’t have time for regular sex. Same goes to men. I thank God for my wife even though we have regular sex despite our daily busy schedule because some women nor just get sense at all.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Josh44s(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2018
mumihaja:
half chops and you gave birth to twins 2 times .....madam! just manage your half chops like that cos if this "man dog" gives you full chops, you go born 8 pikins at once like a woman dog.....half chop is far better than full chop in this case...he is just a restless dog who might be the father of the whole children on your street if a DNA is done. grin

Well said cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 15, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Thats nt her real face jor
not her real face? Na waocheesy
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ikpongiton: 12:19pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Some women are living in that hell called marriage sad This is why as a lady you need to build yourself up before getting married to avoid all this kind of stories..... I bet if she have her own money or business she would have been out of the marriage long time before now.....But your husband giving you half cup though cheesy cheesy
i know that you will quickly surface and support her.mind you,she never accuse her husband of not upkeeping the family financially.her problem is that,because she is an ex- ashawo,her husband should remain in the house and give her 24 hours Bleep .
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:
Women who complain about not having enough sex are lazy. If a woman is hard working, she won’t have time for regular sex. Same goes to men. I thank God for my wife even though we have regular sex despite our daily busy schedule because some women nor just get sense at all.
see as u corner the issuecheesy. U said ppl who have regular sex are lazy and jobless pplcheesy. But u were so quick to say even though u and ur wife have busy schedule u always have regular sex togethercheesy. Why no jus say u so busy with work that u wont be having time for regular sex with the wifecheesy. Cunning man die cunning man bury amcheesy.

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
Go find job and make money, then you see the wonder.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
How will he fvck you when you have this kind of lips and you can't suck him off
U be goat o grin
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Dafreeguy(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
lefulefu:
grin
lefulefu:
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ikpongiton: 12:31pm On May 15, 2018
begging for sex ?shameless idiot.not worthy to be a wife,but deserve a place in the brothel .a clear meaning of ashawo backyard .
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Josh44s(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2018
lefulefu:
see as u corner the issuecheesy. U said ppl who have regular sex are lazy and jobless pplcheesy. But u were so quick to say even though u and ur wife have busy schedule u always have regular sex togethercheesy. Why no jus say u so busy with work that u wont be having time for regular sex with the wifecheesy. Cunning man die cunning man bury amcheesy.

HahahaHahaha. The truth is some times we get so busy that 1 months we have not touched each other. That doesn’t create an avenue for anyone to look outside. Marriage is all about understanding. If both partners don’t understand each other then it won’t work. There are time I will be in the mood and wanna touch, my baby will say honey I feel tired and let’s sleep okay. I just kiss her head and hold her until sleep carries me, bt honestly in my own case when i feel tired and she wants me despite seeing I am tired I do give in. Some times if she sees I am tired she will just sleep and gets a quickie in the morning before we head to work. Mutual understanding is very vital in marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.