Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi (5902 Views)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Just keep on masturbating on my mention that's where you belong..... my mention

shocked
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked
It's not what you think embarassed
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by BloggersNG: 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
I Don Hear

How Are You Today smiley
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
I Don Hear

How Are You Today smiley
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
The guy is probably a loser.... she only ask for help because she was stranded and he couldn't help her out like WTF Why can't he help her or probably lean money from his friends and help her out...... Broke guys everywhere sad

I Know You Are Joking
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Just keep on masturbating on my mention that's where you belong..... my mention

Come.. this girl do I look like your mate undecided

these kids though.. I pity people who take your words to heart on this forum.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2018
IamPlato:
I Don Hear

How Are You Today smiley
I'm fyn cheesy

Where is preshy
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
I'm fyn cheesy

Where is preshy

Havent Seen my Baby... cry

Maybe I'll call Her Later.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Come.. this girl do I look like your mate undecided

these kids though.. I pity people who take your words to heart on this forum.
You should be grateful for nairaland.... Guys like you won't have the mind to talk back at me....dem born you well undecided
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
IamPlato:

Havent Seen my Baby... cry

Maybe I'll call Her Later.
Please don't her yet..... let's flex a little lipsrsealed
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
You should be grateful for nairaland.... Guys like you won't have the mind to talk back at me....dem born you well undecided

okay.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Xinzu: 2:57pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet

Why do u always support women blindly?
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 3:02pm On May 15, 2018
Xinzu:

Why do u always support women blindly?
Ah Xinzu you know me personally you know what I can do try and see the part that I'm coming from undecided
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Xinzu: 3:06pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Ah Xinzu you know me personally you know what I can do try and see the part that I'm coming from undecided

Lol, I've long noticed it. You always hail hoes n shiiit. You never criticize hoeing grin
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 3:09pm On May 15, 2018
Xinzu:

Lol, I've long noticed it. You always hail hoes n shiiit. You never criticize hoeing grin
Xinzu all this allegations are too much for me embarassed gini kam mere gi embarassed
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Barzinime(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
Leave her....Her brain is malfunctioning grin
heddiebanks:

Girl.. You are sounding so off.. Do you mean She trusted someone she hardly text? Come to think of it., don't she have a bf? Why didn't she text her bf straight up if not that she truly was going to Bleep another broke boy who couldnt afford a 10,000......I tire

1 Like

Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Please don't her yet..... let's flex a little lipsrsealed

grin

EasyFlex!
Or
FlexReloaded! grin
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biafraisdead(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
who u be? I just want to believe u are joking with all u have posted so far.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Xinzu all this allegations are too much for me embarassed gini kam mere gi embarassed

Are You A Hoe or A Cutlass grin
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Whyke141: 4:11pm On May 15, 2018
Sometimes the male child becomes too broken that his lips fails to gesture to life again, his face becomes an apartment that houses death; stiffening his feet from leaving their place... Sometimes the male child is forced to keep quiet & face the travails of life all alone - silently. Why?

From birth has the male child being left all to himself in this part of the world we find ourselves in - Africa, and this has deeply eaten into our roots, sprouting termites in our society... What can be done.

This is Sanusi Emmanuel telling a tale of doom prior to his life as a boy child gradually developing into adulthood... This is no fiction.

This is a poem to reckon with and dance slowly to the tune it plays into our ears, making us leap back into the right lane of child caring.

Read poem via>>>
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/05/broken.html

The male child should be acknowledged as well, for the pain he bears from within unspoken can't me measured. This poem is broken just as the writer is...
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by sexy74(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
The guy is probably a loser.... she only ask for help because she was stranded and he couldn't help her out like WTF Why can't he help her or probably lean money from his friends and help her out...... Broke guys everywhere sad
Since you don know the story abeg borrow her the money.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Rubbiish(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
[s]The guy is probably a loser.... she only ask for help because she was stranded and he couldn't help her out like WTF Why can't he help her or probably lean money from his friends and help her out...... Broke guys everywhere[/s] sad
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by daveP(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
is no that easy as you make it sound.

She remembers his existence only when she needs help.

Girls should stop that sh*t. it's crappy and shameful.

a girl having this stupid feeling that cos she's cool with the guy she can pop up after months of silence to ask a favour?

their fada. let them go to the one they've been showing "online" for in months but don't communicate.

It's a trend and it's not sensible atall.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Jostapo(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:

why is your life like this? I meant I don't get it when hoes like you can't venture into something profitable rather than extorting money from guys? and if they turn you (slay cheap girls) down, you start ranting that they broke.
please on what ground is it stated that the guy must help her with such atrocity demand? get a life and start living meaningfully.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Miwasky: 6:08pm On May 15, 2018
You are mad .you guys are the same..you dont call me, you dont text me after a long time you suddenly call and request for money not even to eat or do something reasonable ...oh she came to lagos without concreate arrangement on where to stay ? Bullshit quote author=biacan post=67574021]The guy is probably a loser.... she only ask for help because she was stranded and he couldn't help her out like WTF Why can't he help her or probably lean money from his friends and help her out...... Broke guys everywhere sad[/quote]
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 7:25pm On May 15, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You A Hoe or A Cutlass grin
Queen wink
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 7:27pm On May 15, 2018
IamPlato:

grin

EasyFlex!
Or
FlexReloaded! grin
Wait lemme chop and clean mouth lipsrsealed before she comes cheesy cheesy
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Wait lemme chop and clean mouth lipsrsealed before she comes cheesy cheesy
shocked

You Want To chop who and clean mouth?
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 8:32pm On May 15, 2018
IamPlato:
shocked

You Want To chop who and clean mouth?
What's your problem self can't you keep secret in peace again undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2018
Some ladies are fond of this; they would neither chat non talk with you, suddenly, they show up with a request. And they expect a positive reply like is their birthright. And they call you names when you refuse their offer (emotional blackmail).
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Bulletproof: 9:13pm On May 15, 2018
supereagle:
THIS STUPID THING CALLED ERECTION

Erection is a state of arousal of sexual desires in a man in preparation for sexual exploit. Having an erection is natural but obeying the dictates of your erection is a choice. For every erection, there's a responsibility. Wise men have control over their erection but foolish men obey their erections.

Any erection not properly controlled is capable of leading one to early grave. Unsolicited erection is no respecter of persons. Anointing, righteousness, strength, age etc has no power over erection, only self-control and self discipline can curb an erection.

Many became useless fathers because they didn't control their erections.

Some are in prison because they followed the dictates of their stupid erection.

Others have lost great opportunities in life because their erection pushed them.

Some are bed-ridden at the altar of uncontrollable erection.

The stupidity of erection is that most times it isn't selective. Unchecked erection has led great kings to be at the bed of their slaves and maids. Stupid erection has led some to sleeping with their blood sisters. Erection has not left the clergy out of the drama as many have been found messing up with those they ought to be Shepherd over. What a stupid erection!

A strong man is not measured by the level of his physical muscle or by the number of nations he has conquered but by his ability to control his erection. No man in history could be said to be more powerful than Samson yet his erection made him the weakest in history, his erection made him fall at the lap of a woman. David killed Goliath and conquered many great nations but he couldn't conquer his erection, he became weak at the sight of Bathsheba, the wife of his servant. Reuben ruined his future and generation after him because of his uncontrollable erection.

Don't let your erection destroy your destiny!

Your erection is a sign you are a real man but following it to everywhere it leads you is a sign of weakness.

Any man who cannot control his erection can't control his life.

The only time your erection cannot mislead you is when you use it within the confines of your marriage.

Stop following your erection, follow your vision.
You may be Solomon in Wisdom or David in Praise or Abraham in faith. But if you are not Joseph in Discipline , you will End up like Samson in Destruction .........Think over It . pls send to all men u care about.

Na Pastor Olukoya fit talk this senior and powerful Yarn! Word!!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Women Are Mostly Single / I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.