Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi (6046 Views)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by ab11baddo(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
The guy is probably a loser.... she only ask for help because she was stranded and he couldn't help her out like WTF Why can't he help her or probably lean money from his friends and help her out...... Broke guys everywhere sad
Naaahh...u are wrong and kind of bias...for the girl to have asked that particular guy...u should know he isn't broke...We guys see thru girls like that....its normal but I feel he didn't need to insult her...should have just told her " I can't help" Simple..no wahala...

1 Like

Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
The guy is probably a loser.... she only ask for help because she was stranded and he couldn't help her out like WTF Why can't he help her or probably lean money from his friends and help her out...... Broke guys everywhere sad

God punish you
Wenna dey look for maga every where
The bitch just remembered she got some mugu somewhere cos she stranded

Never hard to tell when someone care but doesn't have time to reach out
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 9:49pm On May 15, 2018
Abang52:

God punish you
Wenna dey look for maga every where
The bitch just remembered she got some mugu somewhere cos she stranded

Never hard to tell when someone care but doesn't have time to reach out
Take a deep breath and free yourself from anger cheesy cheesy
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by zealblinks(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
have never heard something good from you. who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by ruggedtimi(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
really borrow from his frnds to help...so she no get frnds to borrow her.

1 Like

Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Nobody: 5:35am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Take a deep breath and free yourself from anger cheesy cheesy

See this bïtch
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by SexyDenzel: 5:54am On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
This story get as e sound. The sugar daddy that the slayqueen wants to sleep with na im suppose pay d hotel bill...not the guy she's bothering. What sort of broke sugardaddy no fit pay for a hotel bill dat the slayqueen will be disturbing another guy. The story is funny shacheesy.
I don't think its a sugar daddy because if its a sugar daddy issue she won't disturb the guy. I think she's one of these prostitutes that operate from a hotel room or something, the Instagram, instamessage, badoo or whatever social media platform then maybe she didn't get much customers and now hop on her potential victims to scam out of money.
In Nigeria almost everyone is into yahoo if you think about it, obtaining money by false pretence? no be am? Watch the girl that asks for help/money. Most girls are beggers and I bet you that at least all the ones that broke shame guys are broke. You see, she was begging and when the guy didn't fall for her tricks she now calls him broke had a hahahahahhaa. Basic Bitcchch, I have female friends, I might flex you while am flexing and that's it except for the very few that have proved themselves to be exceptional.
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 8:06am On May 16, 2018
Abang52:

See this bïtch
Your m8ma is za bitch wink
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by Nobody: 8:11am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Your m8ma is za bitch wink

She don die sef
Ashawo begets Ashawo
Na so your mama Bleep Bleep
Before e come marry your sex starved dad
The poor nigga had to swim his way through
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 8:14am On May 16, 2018
Abang52:

She don die sef
Ashawo begets Ashawo
Na so your mama Bleep Bleep
Before e come marry your sex starved dad
So that was what happened to your parents shocked bleeped in the garbage awww poor boy you're obviously lost no amount of good deeds can repair this damage all over you
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem self can't you keep secret in peace again undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy

You Want To Use Me And Dump Me... shocked

HolyGhost will fire Romance Your Left ynash now, you Will See

No Let Preshy hear If Not, i Will Tell Her To Mix The Acid With Hot oil and Pour Your Head
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

You Want To Use Me And Dump Me... shocked

HolyGhost will fire Romance Your Left ynash now, you Will See

No Let Preshy hear If Not, i Will Tell Her To Mix The Acid With Hot oil and Pour Your Head
Bia echo ka preshy pur mu oku undecided
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Bia echo ka preshy pur mu oku undecided

Okwa e bu Baby Oku

Presh ga pur gi oku na-abali
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Okwa e bu Baby Oku

Presh ga pur gi oku na-abali
Onye ara cheesy cheesy
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Onye ara cheesy cheesy
How Was Your Night
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 9:23am On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:
How Was Your Night
I'm fyn yours
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:
How Was Your Night
Fyn yours smiley
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
I'm fyn yours

Was Up All Night... Rehearsals wink ...

Why That Face
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 9:33am On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Was Up All Night... Rehearsals wink ...

Why That Face
Rehearsals shocked are you guys having a programme

I was waiting for surprise cheesy
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Rehearsals shocked are you guys having a programme

I was waiting for surprise cheesy

We'll keep The Surprise For Later wink ...

I Have A Program On Friday At Oshodi
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by biacan(f): 10:00am On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

We'll keep The Surprise For Later wink ...

I Have A Program On Friday At Oshodi
OK

Oshodi the headquarter of thieves shocked
Re: SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi by IamPlato(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
OK

Oshodi the headquarter of thieves shocked

shocked

Dont Worry I Will Carry Only my Transport so They Cant steal Anything. I Will Put The Money Inbetween My Ynash lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / ~Fynestboi is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.