Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam (2488 Views)

Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
so facing wall by Jews is also pagan niyen

Not if the wall is adorned with a special black stone that must be revered and worship. shocked
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
and how are u different from pagan sef?
Of course we are different from paganism because we don't shed blood to appease our maker

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Of course we are different from paganism because we don't shed blood to appease our maker
blood of Jesus nko grin angry
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 16, 2018
Maamin:

Not if the wall is adorned with a special black stone that must be revered and worship. shocked
let me see the verse that allow worshipping of kaaba grin grin

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Preciouzword: 7:42pm On May 16, 2018
It's Mother's Month people. Kindly follow the link below. Drop a comment in the comment box letting us know how you adore your mom and the sacrifices she's made for you. It is worth testifying about. Do it for mom today.
https://momsall.com/mothers-day-mothers-month-celebrating-mothers/
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
blood of Jesus nko grin angry
The blood of Jesus was shed for humanity hence we pled the blood on daily basis to wipe us from our sins

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The blood of Jesus was shed for humanity hence we pled the blood on daily basis to wipe us from our sins
for what sins precisely?
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
let me see the verse that allow worshipping of kaaba grin grin

But yet you all face the kaaba 5 times a day. grin

Meanwhile you can also show me the verse that describe how the Jews worship or should worship.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
Maamin:

But yet you all face the kaaba 5 times a day. grin

Meanwhile you can also show me the verse that describe how the Jews worship or should worship.
im not saying Jew worship wall na grin grin
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
im not saying Jew worship wall na grin grin

Great then that settles your worshipping of kaaba grin
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
for what sins precisely?
Sin no specific one.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by iamgenius(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2018
MrPRevailer:
@Abdulgaffar22
@iamgenius

Jesus said "these signs shall follow you that believe in the true God, in my name, you shall heal the sick and cast away demons"

In The Lord's Chosen Church of, God is performing all these great miracles. Healing incurable problems that defy countless medical cures and spiritualist solutions.
We just concluded a big Crusade in Kano State, which the Governor was there. Many Muslims gave their life to Jesus Christ. And many crippled, deaf and dumb etc received healing right there in the crusade ground.

In Islam, non of these things are possible. In budhism, Hinduism, non of these things are possible.
Jesus is the way. We serve the true God.

Go to my profile and read testimonies I posted there. Follow me, I will be posted more.

I hope you don't forget Mathew 7:22. Get one thing clear about Islam, Islamic is not a religion of business. We don't invite others to Islam because of miracles or to guarantee them of this world materials as Christians do.

Many people become Christians daily, and Christians also become Muslims too. Changing of people from one religion to the other doesn't guarantee they are on the way of God. You'll be an hypocrite if you claimed there's no supposed miracle in traditional religion too as it's in Christianity , except you haven't seen one.

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by iamgenius(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2018
proudkafir:
A bad tree cannot produce a good fruit nor a good tree produce a bad fruit. The Bible says: by their fruit we shall know them. It was the tree that Mohammed planted that generated the current lifestyles and culture exhibited in the Arab and Muslim world and their hostility towards the Jews and Christians. What are the trees? We don't go far; they are in the hadith and the sunnah. Let us take a lot at one or two of them.

Bukhari's Hadiths is 4:52:196:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah 's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)"

The hadith above is where you get your shahada, the Islamic article of faith. You don't need any advanced brain to tell you that the shahada, when read in full, is nothing but a clear threat to non-muslims. Mohammed said that none has the right to be worshiped except allahh but if you fail to worship allahh, according to Mohammed, your life and property is not safe.

Look at another hadith: Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

This is what your noble prophet said with his own mouth. So you have to understand where and how the Arabs and Fulanis get their inspirations for terror. I don't have time to give you more hadith narrations and Quranic verses that sanctioned and promoted terror for the advancement of Islam.
You are derailing the purpose of this thread. Kindly open another thread for those Ahaadith you quoted up there and tag me.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by iamgenius(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
deebrain:

I've never said anything negative about Christianity despite my anti religion stance. So correct that nonsense you just said. Christianity has its challenges but there is a regard for human life. They have my respect despite the issues.

Islam on the other hand tells you PEACE but its ALWAYS THE BACKING FOR BLOODSHED WORLD OVER.

God has guided me to the teaching of Jesus so thanks. Your prayer was not necessary.

Even an high school student knows you didn't make sense there. And you didn't address the issue by the OP.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by deebrain(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2018
iamgenius:

Even an high school student knows you didn't make sense there. And you didn't address the issue by the OP.

Then the high school student better go the way of taking his high school education as sin (like boko haram) --since he even bolded it.

I addressed the issues of the op topic as an opposition to it.

The basis of the Christian faith is Jesus Christ. The Word. The Son Of God. And that's what you denounce.

The Op listed few of the verses that oppose the divinity of Jesus Christ. It is childish to assume that Christians will accept this even when warned that "any spirit that does not confess the divinity of Jesus Christ is the spirit of Antichrist (Satan).
1 john 4 vs 1-3.

Anything could speak to your prophet and pronounce itself as God (you don't expect Satan to call himself "Satan" if he wants a messenger or faithful instrument-- the name itself connotes evil and opposition). The check and guide for the Christian is NO MATTER HOW GLORIOUS AN ANGEL LOOKS LIKE WHEN HE CAME TO DELIVER A MESSAGE, DID IT ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD?

And on a personal level as stated earlier, with your religion backed bloodletting,its better to burn in hell (if the Bible lied) than to take your terrorism truths. abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by proudkafir: 5:06am On May 17, 2018
iamgenius:
You are derailing the purpose of this thread. Kindly open another thread for those Ahaadith you quoted up there and tag me.
Muslim denial strategy: condemn their own hadith that exposes the criminal and irrational behavior of their prophet. The hadith I posted has everything to do on why no rational person, without coercion, should embrace Islam. You can't make a man with a shady character a prophet.

Read your own hadith and study the biography of Mohammed, sira rasool allahh, by ibn hisham and ibn ishaq.

4 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2018
iamgenius:

I hope you don't forget Mathew 7:22. Get one thing clear about Islam, Islamic is not a religion of business. We don't invite others to Islam because of miracles or to guarantee them of this world materials as Christians do.

Many people become Christians daily, and Christians also become Muslims too. Changing of people from one religion to the other doesn't guarantee they are on the way of God. You'll be an hypocrite if you claimed there's no supposed miracle in traditional religion too as it's in Christianity , except you haven't seen one.

Forget about traditional religions. Why is your Islam so redundant when it comes to miracles and prophecies? grin

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2018
proudkafir:
Muslim denial strategy: condemn their own hadith that exposes the criminal and irrational behavior of their prophet. The hadith I posted has everything to do on why no rational person, without coercion, should embrace Islam. You can't make a man with a shady character a prophet.

Read your own hadith and study the biography of Mohammed, sira rasool allahh, by ibn hisham and ibn ishaq.

Don't mind them, they will be swift to call even their hadith and quranic verses not authentic or original when they want to propagate their lies in the name of religion. Al taqiyyah of the highest order. grin
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by proudkafir: 11:55am On May 17, 2018
Maamin:

Don't mind them, they will be swift to call even their hadith and quranic verses not authentic or original when they want to propagate their lies in the name of religion. Al taqiyyah of the highest order. grin
So pathetic that Muslims will classify their own hadith into authentic, weak and fabricated hadith (all in the same copy or hadith volume), and must need a tasfir to know what a verse in the Quran 'really' mean, and yet will come and tell us that the Bible is 'corrupt'. This is sheer stupidity and hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by edicied: 12:10pm On May 17, 2018
Dont forget about the 72 Virgins you also get i mean who doesn't want that? grin
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by MrPRevailer(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2018
iamgenius:

Stop relating worldly things with miracles. They are not related. Miracles are from God. Worldly things are from the world.

Do you know of any imams that pray for blind people and crippled and they instantly receive healing?

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
It is an indisputable fact that Qur’an came after the Bible. Therefore, if the Christians sincerely and truthfully believe in Qur’an as the last and final word of God sent to the generality of human being, then they must have no option other than to accept Islam and become Muslims. But if the Christians insist that the original author of Qur’an is not God, then they must compulsorily believe its author to be a great liar and impersonator who spoke in the name and identity of God. The reason is that Qur’an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God’s mouth. Examples of such verses are as follows;

“O children of Israel! Remember My special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I have sent down ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone (Qur’an 2:40-41)”.

And that was Our proof which We gave to Abraham against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing. And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob, each of them We guided. And before him We guided Noah, and among his progeny David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good doers. And Zachariah, and John and Jesus and Elias, all in the ranks of the righteous. And Ishmael and Elisha, and Jonah and Lot; each one of them We preferred above the nations. And also some of their fathers, and their progeny and their brethren, We chose them, and We guided them to a straight path. This is the guidance of God with which He guides whomsoever He wills of His servants. But if they had joined in worship others with God, all their deeds would have been of no benefit to them. They are whom We gave the book, and authority and prophet hood…They are those whom God had guided. So follow their guidance (Qur’an 6:84-90).

O My servants who believe! Certainly, My earth is spacious. Therefore worship Me and Me alone. Every soul shall have a taste of death. Then to Us you shall be brought back (Qur’an 29:56-57).

When My servants ask you concerning Me, I am indeed close to them. I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he called on Me. Therefore, let them also obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be walked in the right way (Qur’an 2:186).

We did not send before you (O Muhammad-pbuh) any messenger but We inspired him that there is no God beside Me; therefore worship Me (Qur’an 21:25)

These are just few verses selected randomly from the pages of the Holy Qur’an. You can see that almost all of the first person pronouns like “I”, “My”, “Me”, “Our”, “Us” and “We” in all the verses of Qur’an quoted above can never be referred CONTEXTUALLY to any other person except God. Therefore, anybody who denies the Qur’an as the word of God must compulsorily believe its author to be a liar and a great impersonator of God. This is the first point that I want all reasonable Christians to admit. It is either you believe in Qur’an as the word of God or you believe in it as the word of a great liar that impersonates God. There is no third alternative. But do you think the God of truth and wisdom would allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him and then also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur’an has done? Is it possible for an impersonator and deliberate liar against God to be the author of those noble verses of Qur’an cited above especially when we call to mind that the first set of people the Qur’an was admonishing were idol-worshippers living in ancient Mecca? Has God ever sent a liar to guide the people who were in error to the right path?
Besides, how could God have left such a great liar and His impersonator to survive for good twenty-three years and also allow his book to be protected from destruction since one thousand four hundred and thirty nine years ago till today? The reason why God permit the other religions like Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Confucianism, Sikhism (etc) and their scriptures to exist is because their founders only stood out as spiritual teachers. They never claim that their scriptures came from God of Israel. Their scriptures do not contain words which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD’S MOUTH OF ISRAEL. But Qur’an is totally different. Qur’an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God’s mouth of Israel. Examples are quoted above. So Qur’an is unique in its claim as being the word of God. Therefore, to believe that Qur’an is not authored by God create more problems for the Jews and the Christians than it really solves! They have to explain why God would allow a liar to impersonate him for good 23 years and also allow his book to be protected from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today; yet God did not even allow Hananiah, who deliberately lied against Him, to live for just a year (Jeremiah 28:1-17).
If God Almighty could allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly and also allow the word of such impersonator to be protected from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today, then on what basis could any rational person distinguish such fake word of God from true word of God? Obviously, there would be no any difference between the two: This is exactly the reason why God would never permit such a reasonable and perfect impersonation to happen for such a long time. God may allow anybody to write or speak about Him as you may also allow your friend to write or speak about you. But if you as a truthful person would never allow your friend- talk less of your enemy- to impersonate you in order to deceive some innocent people, then why do you think the God Almighty, who is more truthful than you, would allow such a thing to happen to Him especially when God declare as follows; how can I let myself to be defamed? I will not yield My glory to another (Isaiah 48:11). Please read those verses of Qur'an cited at the beginning again and again. Has God not let Himself to be defamed if He allowed a deliberate liar to impersonate Him in such a reasonable and perfect manner? Has God not yielded His glory to another if He allowed a deliberate liar to impersonate Him and also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur'an has done and then still allow the word of such impersonator to be safe-guarded from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today as exactly prophesied in Qur’an 15:9: “Surely, We have revealed the reminder ((i:e the Qur’an) and We will most surely be its guardian”.
In fact, God deliberately spare the life of His prophet till concluding verse of his mission was revealed to him where God Almighty declare as follows: This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favor upon you, and I have chosen for you Islam as your religion(Qur’an 5:3). If the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a great impersonator and a great liar against God as Jews and Christians believe, then why would God have to wait for 23 years till this concluding verse of his mission was fabricated against Him especially when there were many great opportunities for God to terminate his life in one of the battles he fought with his enemies?
If God would allow a liar to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly, then He should have clearly informed us in the Bible just like Jesus informed us about his own impersonation: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying ‘I am the Christ’, and will deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)”.See how Jesus declared in an unambiguous terms that many liars would impersonate him. If this is the case, how then can we be sure that all the words attributed to Jesus in all the books of the New Testament actually came from Jesus mouth and not from the mouth of a liar that impersonates him? However, you can never find a single biblical verse where God categorically inform us and foretell that a great liar is going to impersonate Him. If God of truth and wisdom would also allow a liar to impersonate Him, He should also have informed us in a very precise term in the Bible so that we can guide our selves against such deception just like Jesus did.
It is a well known fact that Qur’an is full of praising God and all the biblical prophets. It commands what is good and forbids what is bad. It encourages us to prepare for the Day of Judgment. It tells us about the heavenly Paradise which is meant for the righteous and the fire of hell make ready for the unbelievers. Therefore, if the author of Qur’an was truly an impersonator of God as all Christians must presume, then God of truth, power and wisdom should not have allowed such a deceptive and hypo critical book to be in existence from 1,439 years ago till today. God should have designed a way through which such a book would be utterly destroyed together with its author. But if we assume that God Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, deliberately allowed the word of so-called impersonator to be protected from destruction in order to serve as a test for the true believers in one and only God, then God should have pre informed us and warned us about this great impersonator in the Bible just like Jesus talked about his own impersonators in Matthew 24:4-5.
But instead of warning us and pre-informing us about the so-called liar that is going to impersonate Him, God only demonstrated to us, through His dealing with Hananiah (the false prophet who spoke in the name of God in the Bible), that He would never allow such a thing to happen for a long time; Then the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, ‘Listen, Hananiah! The Lord has not sent you, yet you have persuaded this nation to trust in lies. Therefore this is what the Lord says: I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. This very year you are going to die, because you have preached rebellion against the Lord. In the seventh month of that same year, Hananiah the prophet died (Jeremiah 28:15-17).
You will notice that what happened to Hananiah (i:e untimely death) is exactly what God has already foretold about “a false prophet who impersonates and speaks in the name of God” as written in the book of Deuteronomy; But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, THAT SAME PROPHET SHALL DIE (Deuteronomy 18:20).
Therefore, if God did not even allow Hananiah to live for just a year, then how could He have allowed the supposed author of Qur’an to impersonate Him and deliberately lie against Him for good 23 years? This is indeed a food for thought for the sincere Jews and Christians who truly believe in the existence of God!

Well said! So since there is dispute over the authenticity of Muhammad as a true prophet from the same God who spoke and made many Jews prophets, one can conclude that Muhammad is fake and ignore whatever he has to say or profess to have been inspired.Muhammad was born 570 c.e meaning the Bible has been completed and compiled hundreds of years before him, he was born in Saudi Arabia just like any other person born in other parts of the Earth during his time, he wasn't related to Israelites "Jacob's descendants" so he couldn't have known anything regarding their divine laws, if he said God chose him and start revealing some things to him fine what about others who claimed the same thing till today? there are many deities with different name throughout the Earth even in Mecca so what's the name of the God who sent him? Let's say he didn't fabricate his messages but why is his religion almost having the same ideology similar to the Roman Catholic Church that's popular in his days? Why is it that it's ONLY him who stand as a witness for his message(Quran)when the Bible has 40 different reputable witnesses? Even Jesus' story and ministry has four different witnesses? OK let's talk about the God of Israel the same that Muhammad claims to be representing,in God's laws before confirming an event there must be at least two to three witnesses! Deuteronomy 19:15 Moreover God said HIS covenant to save mankind will be established with Isaac (Abraham's second son) and the promise was later transferred to Jacob(Israel)adding that Ishmael (Muhammad's ancestor) and his generation shall become a terrorists.Genesis 16:11,12/17:18-21 Muhammad claimed he's the one Jesus called the Spirit of comfort (Ahmad) which is to come and comfort Jesus' fearful followers but Muhammad came after all these ones have gone! Jesus taught His own followers NEVER to lead by weapons no matter what happens but Muhammad was forced to take up weapons! Well i'm neither from Israel nor Saudi Arabia but regarding the case of Muhammad a real Christian who is fully competent and completely equipped to handle God's word can easily see all the flaws in the fabrication of that 6th century man called Muhammad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Primesky(m): 10:59pm On May 17, 2018
How can Islam be the way, when the founder openly decleard that he doesn't know where he's going to?

How can Islam be the way, when the founder asked Moslems to seek for the truth in the bible! Wouldn't it be foolishness then to live the source of the truth which is the bible, on which Christianity if founded, to now begin to follow a book of uncertainty or incomplete truth?.

Why should anybody follow a way that at the end, you aren't sure where you're going just like prophet Mohammed. Rather than the way with a clear and specific end backed with evidence?.

Buda of budism is dead and gone!
Mohammed of Islam is dead and gone!
Jesus Christ of Christianity died, resurrected and is alive and continues to live!. A fact authenticated by Islam's Koran!

So why should anybody live that for an uncertain fellow?.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Salvation is in Him alone. Receive Him today!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Abdulgaffar22: 6:16pm On May 18, 2018
Before you consider the following premises of argument explained below, please bear in mind that On the authority of Holy Qur'an; 1. Muslims believe in Jesus as a mighty prophet of God (Qur'an19:30). 2. Muslims believe in Jesus miraculous birth (Qur'an21:91) 3. Muslims believe in the all the miracles performed by Jesus during his earthly ministry (Qur'an5:110) 4. Muslims believe in Jesus ascension to heaven (Qur'an4:158) 5. Muslims believe in Jesus'2nd coming toward the end of the world (Qur'an43:57-61) You may write anything you like to rubbish this thread. BUT PLEASE JUST MAKE SURE YOU PINPOINT WHICH OF THE PREMISES LISTED BELOW IS WRONG AND KINDLY STATE THE REASON. Premise 1: As part of our concept about God; God is naturally known to ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH just like God is naturally known to ALWAYS BLESS AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL. Premise 2: Therefore, for any reason whatsoever, it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO SPEAK A LIE just like it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO CURSE AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL. Premise 3: Consequently, if there is a religious faith which proclaims that GOD MUST SPEAK A LIE at a particular period of time in order to execute a program designed by God Himself, then that religious faith must be false. Premise 4: Similarly, if there is religious faith which proclaims that GOD MUST CURSE AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL at a particular period of time in order to execute a program designed by God Himself, then that religious faith must also be false. Premise 5: But Christianity is a religious faith which proclaim that AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL (i:e Jesus Christ) MUST BE PUT UNDER THE CURSE OF GOD ( see Deuteronomy 21:23, Galatians 3:13) on the cross at Calvary before God can execute His program designed to forgive and save the sinners. Premise 6: Therefore, Christianity must be false. God may allow an innocent and righteous soul to suffer (i:e TO BE PHYSICALLY CONDEMNED) for one reason or the other. But God would never "curse" ( i:e SPIRITUALLY CONDEMN) an innocent and righteous soul for any reason whatsoever. Therefore, there is need for God to send another prophet to remove this negative and bad picture of God from the minds of the general humanity. This is one of the many reasons why Qur’an was revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). In the Holy Qur’an, God removed this negative and bad impression from the minds of the people by declaring that, in a miraculous way, Jesus escaped death on the cross (Qur’an 4:157-158). In this way, the "curse of God" associated with any one that is crucified and died on a cross according to the Jewish law (Galatians 3:13, Deuteronomy 21:23) was removed from the head of our beloved and innocent prophet called Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). This is exactly in line with the prayer of Jesus to God in the garden of Gethsemane when he asked for this “cup of condemnation” to be taken away from him in THREE consecutive times as stated clearly in Matthew 26:36-44.ln fact, Bible confirmed that this very prayer of Jesus was answered by God :During the day of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission (Hebrew 5:7NIV).If this prayer of Jesus was only heard but not answered by God as some Christians use to claim, then the phrase “because of his reverent submission” in the verse quoted above would no longer have any reasonable meaning. In fact, the King James Version of the Bible ends this verse with “and was heard in that he feared (Hebrew 5:7KJV).Of course, what Jesus feared was death on the cross. Hence, if Jesus was heard in that he feared, this implies that he escaped death on the cross. Therefore, an illogical and contradictory concept of "a merciful God who could not see any other way of forgiving those who sincerely believe in Him except to curse an innocent and righteous soul on the cross at Calvary" is completely far away from the truth. The fact that the Holy Qur’an is the only religious book on earth that remove this negative and bad impression about God from the minds of the general humanity is a very great indicator that the book could never have come from no other person except God Himself.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Abdulgaffar22: 7:34pm On May 18, 2018
Before you consider the following premises of argument explained below, please bear in mind that On the authority of Holy Qur'an; 1. Muslims believe in Jesus as a mighty prophet of God (Qur'an19:30). 2. Muslims believe in Jesus miraculous birth (Qur'an21:91) 3. Muslims believe in the all the miracles performed by Jesus during his earthly ministry (Qur'an5:110) 4. Muslims believe in Jesus ascension to heaven (Qur'an4:158) 5. Muslims believe in Jesus'2nd coming toward the end of the world (Qur'an43:57-61) You may write anything you like to rubbish this thread. BUT PLEASE JUST MAKE SURE YOU PINPOINT WHICH OF THE PREMISES LISTED BELOW IS WRONG AND KINDLY STATE THE REASON. Premise 1: As part of our concept about God; God is naturally known to ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH just like God is naturally known to ALWAYS BLESS AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL. Premise 2: Therefore, for any reason whatsoever, it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO SPEAK A LIE just like it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO CURSE AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL. Premise 3: Consequently, if there is a religious faith which proclaims that GOD MUST SPEAK A LIE at a particular period of time in order to execute a program designed by God Himself, then that religious faith must be false. Premise 4: Similarly, if there is religious faith which proclaims that GOD MUST CURSE AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL at a particular period of time in order to execute a program designed by God Himself, then that religious faith must also be false. Premise 5: But Christianity is a religious faith which proclaim that AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL (i:e Jesus Christ) MUST BE PUT UNDER THE CURSE OF GOD ( see Deuteronomy 21:23, Galatians 3:13) on the cross at Calvary before God can execute His program designed to forgive and save the sinners. Premise 6: Therefore, Christianity must be false. God may allow an innocent and righteous soul to suffer (i:e TO BE PHYSICALLY CONDEMNED) for one reason or the other. But God would never "curse" ( i:e SPIRITUALLY CONDEMN) an innocent and righteous soul for any reason whatsoever. Therefore, there is need for God to send another prophet to remove this negative and bad picture of God from the minds of the general humanity. This is one of the many reasons why Qur’an was revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). In the Holy Qur’an, God removed this negative and bad impression from the minds of the people by declaring that, in a miraculous way, Jesus escaped death on the cross (Qur’an 4:157-158). In this way, the "curse of God" associated with any one that is crucified and died on a cross according to the Jewish law (Galatians 3:13, Deuteronomy 21:23) was removed from the head of our beloved and innocent prophet called Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). This is exactly in line with the prayer of Jesus to God in the garden of Gethsemane when he asked for this “cup of condemnation” to be taken away from him in THREE consecutive times as stated clearly in Matthew 26:36-44.ln fact, Bible confirmed that this very prayer of Jesus was answered by God :During the day of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission (Hebrew 5:7NIV).If this prayer of Jesus was only heard but not answered by God as some Christians use to claim, then the phrase “because of his reverent submission” in the verse quoted above would no longer have any reasonable meaning. In fact, the King James Version of the Bible ends this verse with “and was heard in that he feared (Hebrew 5:7KJV).Of course, what Jesus feared was death on the cross. Hence, if Jesus was heard in that he feared, this implies that he escaped death on the cross. Therefore, an illogical and contradictory concept of "a merciful God who could not see any other way of forgiving those who sincerely believe in Him except to curse an innocent and righteous soul on the cross at Calvary" is completely far away from the truth. The fact that the Holy Qur’an is the only religious book on earth that remove this negative and bad impression about God from the minds of the general humanity is a very great indicator that the book could never have come from no other person except God Himself.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by enilove(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Before you consider the following premises of
argument explained below, please bear in mind
that On the authority of Holy Qur'an;
1. Muslims believe in Jesus as a mighty prophet
of God (Qur'an19:30).
2. Muslims believe in Jesus miraculous birth
(Qur'an21:91)
3. Muslims believe in the all the miracles
performed by Jesus during his earthly ministry
(Qur'an5:110)
4. Muslims believe in Jesus ascension to heaven
(Qur'an4:158)
5. Muslims believe in Jesus'2nd coming toward
the end of the world (Qur'an43:57-61)
You may write anything you like to rubbish this
thread. BUT PLEASE JUST MAKE SURE YOU
PINPOINT WHICH OF THE PREMISES LISTED
BELOW IS WRONG AND KINDLY STATE THE
REASON.
Premise 1: As part of our concept about God; God
is naturally known to ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH
just like God is naturally known to ALWAYS
BLESS AN INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL.
Premise 2: Therefore, for any reason whatsoever,
it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO SPEAK A LIE just
like it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO CURSE AN
INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL.
Premise 3: Consequently, if there is a religious
faith which proclaims that GOD MUST SPEAK A
LIE at a particular period of time in order to
execute a program designed by God Himself, then
that religious faith must be false.
Premise 4: Similarly, if there is religious faith
which proclaims that GOD MUST CURSE AN
INNOCENT AND RIGHTEOUS SOUL at a particular
period of time in order to execute a program
designed by God Himself, then that religious faith
must also be false.
Premise 5: But Christianity is a religious faith
which proclaim that AN INNOCENT AND
RIGHTEOUS SOUL (i:e Jesus Christ) MUST BE
PUT UNDER THE CURSE OF GOD ( see
Deuteronomy 21:23, Galatians 3:13) on the cross
at Calvary before God can execute His program
designed to forgive and save the sinners.
Premise 6: Therefore, Christianity must be false.
God may allow an innocent and righteous soul to
suffer (i:e TO BE PHYSICALLY CONDEMNED) for
one reason or the other. But God would never
"curse" ( i:e SPIRITUALLY CONDEMN) an
innocent and righteous soul for any reason
whatsoever. Therefore, there is need for God to
send another prophet to remove this negative and
bad picture of God from the minds of the general
humanity. This is one of the many reasons why
Qur’an was revealed by God to Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh). In the Holy Qur’an, God
removed this negative and bad impression from
the minds of the people by declaring that, in a
miraculous way, Jesus escaped death on the
cross (Qur’an 4:157-158). In this way, the "curse
of God" associated with any one that is crucified
and died on a cross according to the Jewish law
(Galatians 3:13, Deuteronomy 21:23) was
removed from the head of our beloved and
innocent prophet called Jesus Christ (peace be
upon him). This is exactly in line with the prayer
of Jesus to God in the garden of Gethsemane
when he asked for this “cup of condemnation” to
be taken away from him in THREE consecutive
times as stated clearly in Matthew 26:36-44.ln
fact, Bible confirmed that this very prayer of
Jesus was answered by God :During the day of
Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and
petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one
who could save him from death, and he was
heard because of his reverent submission
(Hebrew 5:7NIV).If this prayer of Jesus was only
heard but not answered by God as some
Christians use to claim, then the phrase “because
of his reverent submission” in the verse quoted
above would no longer have any reasonable
meaning. In fact, the King James Version of the
Bible ends this verse with “and was heard in that
he feared (Hebrew 5:7KJV).Of course, what Jesus
feared was death on the cross. Hence, if Jesus
was heard in that he feared, this implies that he
escaped death on the cross. Therefore, an illogical
and contradictory concept of "a merciful God who
could not see any other way of forgiving those
who sincerely believe in Him except to curse an
innocent and righteous soul on the cross at
Calvary" is completely far away from the truth.
The fact that the Holy Qur’an is the only religious
book on earth that remove this negative and bad
impression about God from the minds of the
general humanity is a very great indicator that the
book could never have come from no other person
except God Himself.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SPIRUTUAL THINGS.

A CURSE GOES INTO THE BLOOD AND CAN ONLY BE REMOVED BY A PURE AND BLESSED BLOOD.

THE CURSE ADAM AND EVE RECEIVED IN THE GARDEN IS UPON EVERY MAN BORN OF A WOMAN THROUGH SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP.

Genesis 2:17 KJV
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:19 KJV
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art , and unto dust shalt thou return.

THAT IS WHY NO MAN CAN LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT ACCEPTING THE SACRIFICE OF THE DEATH OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.

THAT IS A PLAIN TRUTH. THE DEVIL WANTS TO TAKE YOU TO HELL , IF YOU REMAIN A MUSLIM.
ISLAM IS NOT OF GOD IT IS FROM THE DEVIL .

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2018
@ abdulgafar22,

Those things you said Muslims believe won't save you....

If you don't believe the died for your sins and claim his blood for the cleansing of your sins then
You will have to pay for your sins by yourself

That is condemnation ......

Sinner in the hand of an angry Almighty God....

God will open your eyes in Jesus name.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by DeSepiero(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2018
iamgenius:

You only dodged OP's argument up there. Be sincere to yourself, and reply to OP's claims above.
Below is the summary of what he's trying to bring your sense to:

It is either you believe in Qur’an as the word of God or you believe in it as the word of a great liar that impersonates God. There is no third alternative. But do you think the God of truth and wisdom would allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him and then also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur’an has done? Is it possible for an impersonator and deliberate liar against God to be the author of those noble verses of Qur’an cited above especially when we call tomind that the first set of people the Qur’an was admonishing were idol-worshippers living in ancient Mecca? Has God ever sent a liar to guide the people who were in error to the right path?

Please answer us sir.

If God could allow a 'great liar' to deceive his new creations in the beginning and ruin the paradise, and not punish this liar up till now, then he could also allow a great liar to impersonate him with Koran.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
DeSepiero:

If God could allow a 'great liar' to deceive his new creations in the beginning and ruin the paradise, and not punish this liar up till now, then he could also allow a great liar to impersonate him with Koran.

Gbam!

@Abdulgafar22

The problem with you Muslims is always trying to define what God can do and what he can not do. Is that how little you conceive the almighty God in your hearts?

Muhammed impersonating with quran is not a new thing. Jesus said "many will come in my name take heed..." "he also said there are many false prophets already in the world". we are to test all spirit that comes our way to know which is from God and truth, in which your prophet failed the test. Stop trying too hard to make credible what is known to be false.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by sambaki: 12:37am On May 19, 2018
Maamin:

Gbam!

@Abdulgafar22

The problem with you Muslims is always trying to define what God can do and what he can not do. Is that how little you conceive the almighty God in your hearts?

Muhammed impersonating with quran is not a new thing. Jesus said "many will come in my name take heed..." "he also said there are many false prophets already in the world". we are to test all spirit that comes our way to know which is from God and truth, in which your prophet failed the test. Stop trying too hard to make credible what is known to be false.

So I present a challenge to you and everyone on this forum
Whoever is lying about the divinity of jesus and the prophecy of muhammad then let the curse of the almighty God fall upon such persons

Is that fair?
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by enilove(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2018
sambaki:

So I present a challenge to you and everyone on this forum
Whoever is lying about the divinity of jesus and the prophecy of muhammad then let the curse of the almighty God fall upon such persons

Is that fair?

Whether you say it or not , anyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as his or her saviour is cursed and will die a second death in the lake of fire.

Muhammad is taking all Muslims to hell , he was not a good man but an evil man .
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by sambaki: 8:19am On May 19, 2018
enilove:

Whether you say it or not , anyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as his or her saviour is cursed and will die a second death in the lake of fire.

Muhammad is taking all Muslims to hell , he was not a good man but an evil man .

So I take it you're fearful of the challenge

Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. / Is The VATICAN Named After A Goddess? / I'm Scared Of Being A Born Again,please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.