Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars (63856 Views)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Timagex(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2018
EazyMoh:
Timaya is among the few artistes with real talent. Unfortunately copy-copy PSquare earn way more than him and to be fair it's not supposed to be so.
Well life is luck sha.
alaye, don't come close to my psquare o!!! shocked shocked
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 15, 2018
Taiwo20:
following.....

Wonder where they get the money....
abi o, to me o i no sure say the nonsense they sing give them all things, well.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by MrMann1(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
lipsrsealed Autojush this one you're always showing cars and expensive stuffs, show us your own na even if na bicycle abi na only pictures you con take for this world.

You are a mean person... grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by towyeenbell2: 12:15am On May 16, 2018
Wetin him dey sing wey make him that stupendously rich in one night...do the math ladies and gentlemen see their American counterparts on YouTube videos ....what else....the Illuminati disciples....get popped in the ass and get rich overnight...wetin dem sing brothers and sisters in the forummmmm.
All what my Mike okri,...orit wiliki...Ras kimono....mandatory....Christy Essien igbokwe...sunny okosun....blakky....and all that beautiful musicians of our yesterday sang they don't make all what this guy made in one sweep.
God damn it....do the math .
If you do what they want you'll get stupendously rich.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by towyeenbell2: 12:17am On May 16, 2018
towyeenbell2:
Wetin him dey sing wey make him that stupendously rich in one night...do the math ladies and gentlemen see their American counterparts on YouTube videos ....what else....the Illuminati disciples....get popped in the ass and get rich overnight...wetin dem sing brothers and sisters in the forummmmm.
All what my Mike okri,...orit wiliki...Ras kimono....mandatory....Christy Essien igbokwe...sunny okosun....blakky....and all that beautiful musicians of our yesterday sang they don't make all what this guy made in one sweep.follow the rabbit hole and get into the Pandora box... OMG
God damn it....do the math .
If you do what they want you'll get stupendously rich.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by towyeenbell2: 12:20am On May 16, 2018
Wetin him sing ...do the math ....the Illuminati disciples..
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Elliot2(m): 5:36am On May 16, 2018
a lot of people say that i look like timaya
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Revolva(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2018
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
Taiwo20:

Fraud. Coco or Gmail?
or endorsement like they like to say

Lol.

I no mention any name oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.