Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars (63852 Views)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Dpharisee: 3:34pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
lipsrsealed Autojush this one you're always showing cars and expensive stuffs, show us your own na even if na bicycle abi na only pictures you con take for this world.

If you no get appreciate those wey get, one day e go be your turn. Autojish abeg continue jare, you are helping some of us to know the cars to pick soon grin grin
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Pidginwhisper: 3:35pm On May 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
One of the best dressed entertainers we've in Nigeria.

Jim Iyke and D'banj also comes to mind.

Don’t let the media fool you don’t believe everything you see on tv!!! Once the director say cut, Dem go return the Champagne, the stylist collects the clothes and shoes, who get car go carry their cars who get house go close him door! Reality take over from there.

#WORD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2018
Believe all you see on social media at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Charly68: 3:35pm On May 15, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Nigeria no good, Nigeria no good, but some people somewhere are living large like say 2marow no dey...but come 2 think of it, if all this celebrities do pay tax, do you think they can truly acquire all these??
We have left everything for tax authority to handle,we have destroy the culture of materialism..I don't President Buhari has such an array of cars in Aso Rock Garage ..
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by efemena5050(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
Ugly baboon if not fame nd money just keep him inside a cage for 1second if pple will nt donate banana
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by nicvic07(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Ice prince too
you are right that plateau guy spoilt Nigerian youths with the mentality of dressing when he was on top his game
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by DozieInc(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2018
Living large
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Kahy1: 3:44pm On May 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
efemena5050:
Ugly baboon if not fame nd money just keep him inside a cage for 1second if pple will nt donate banana
Wetin the guy do you grin
efemena5050:
Wetin the guy do you
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by 400billionman: 3:48pm On May 15, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Nigeria no good, Nigeria no good, but some people somewhere are living large like say 2marow no dey...but come 2 think of it, if all this celebrities do pay tax, do you think they can truly acquire all these??
If them show you where the money dey will you go for it? some people wake up by 4 am to start work while some close by 9pm. So many of you will say No I am a graduate. I cannot do this kind of work
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by kinkybunny(f): 3:55pm On May 15, 2018
VampireeNgR:
bro chill na
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:01pm On May 15, 2018
Baba God bless my hustle too o
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by valuedammy(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
lipsrsealed Autojush this one you're always showing cars and expensive stuffs, show us your own na even if na bicycle abi na only pictures you con take for this world.

Lmao! You almost kill me.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by moneyadulttube: 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
He must be a car dealer
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by shegie(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2018
nawa o...all is the name of this music sha
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 15, 2018
Everybody likes to show off one way or the other. Timaya has chosen to show of cars. As for me, I like to show off cute women.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Treasure17(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2018
A once plantain sellers. Congratulations and enjoy your luxury.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Adamadam: 4:23pm On May 15, 2018
Another Dino.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by comrChris(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2018
How are you sure he owns all these cars?

The fact that he snaps with a car doesn't make him the owner
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by pansophist(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Education is the key to success
One of the biggest lies ever told today

Where is my money

True education (which can also be achieved via autodidactism) is actually the key to success. I guess you mean schooling, which of course, is indoctrination and regurgitation as opposed to education.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Naruto2(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
Today is my birthday joor...
Show me some love

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 15, 2018
Taiwo20:
following.....

Wonder where they get the money....

Are u a learner Bros.
You should know the other source of income by now.
But guy dont try that source if you are not a celebrity.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Taiwo20(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2018
nicvic07:
you are right that plateau guy spoilt Nigerian youths with the mentality of dressing when he was on top his game

Jos guys are usually good dressers maybe its cos of the weather
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Taiwo20(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2018
Njeps:

Are u a learner Bros.
You should know the other source of income by now.
But guy dont try that source if you are not a celebrity.

Shikena

Fraud. Coco or Gmail?
or endorsement like they like to say

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Jethrolite(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2018
WfBabakhay:
How much is the tax? Tax only comes in after Opex, so consult your financial advisor. If you no want pay self, you can create negative cash flow.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 15, 2018
Jethrolite:
How much is the tax? Tax only comes in after Opex, so consult your financial advisor. If you no want pay self, you can create negative cash flow.
baba cool down okay
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Jethrolite(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2018
WfBabakhay:
baba cool down okay
Yassah.
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Danjnr1(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2018
No. If it pastor now some poverty stricken persons will start calling them names, even went as far as demanding them to pay tithes, pay tax, give to the poor, make education free while they're busy celebrating all this celebrity
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by Wizaugpet(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
grin Big Money... Big Things...
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
Mere second hand cars. How much did he boughted them?
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by drezzyx(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2018
Na so music dey pay be this? Abeg who hold pen and paper I don dey write my song ryt away.. Album dropping soon watch out...
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by youngadab(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2018
one big lie education is the key to success
Re: Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars by nicvic07(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2018
but wait oooo, I forget to say this, if at 38 timaya has made it this way just tell me in the next 20 years what kind of investments and assets this guys would be handling, the Nigerian music industry is really trying. I think Nigeria is the America of Africa wen it comes to music. I even heard that wizkid and davido are the highest music competition in the world right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.