Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone (2614 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinI realized that most people who have something to say here are low lifes in reality so what they do on nairaland is the only way they can be relevant, sometimes I'll just see the comments but will be too lazy to reply especially when i think of how my reply will make them relevant, i just chill instead

Exactly miz B!

I was observing this just last two nights! Was like this girl is up to something, this not her usual selfgrin

But all thesame it a pleasure to see you notice that, nice to meet you once again..
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinI realized that most people who have something to say here are low lifes in reality so what they do on nairaland is the only way they can be relevant, sometimes I'll just see the comments but will be too lazy to reply especially when i think of how my reply will make them relevant, i just chill instead

I was reading a book "it takes a village " when I came across some lines and I was like!My brain got back to see some few changes in you, I looked into the book and I looked at my screen and I was like "miz B"
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 8:25am On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

Exactly miz B!

I was observing this just last two nights! Was like this girl is up to something, this not her usual selfgrin

But all thesame it a pleasure to see you notice that, nice to meet you once again..
lol change is constant right? You can't be stuck on one outdated BS forever
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 8:26am On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

I was reading a book "it takes a village " when I came across some lines and I was like!My brain got back to see some few changes in you, I looked into the book and I looked at my screen and I was like "miz B"
How long have you been on NL anyways? You seem to know too much
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol change is constant right? You can't be stuck on one outdated BS forever

Indeed!grin mama twins,grin
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
How long have you been on NL anyways? You seem to know too much

well well well, precisely my 7th year now with my 3rd moniker..

first came in as Martin-osco.
Secondly as Martin124.
3rdly as Martin0 which is currently still on me now!

Some of my old friends who I knew back then but never chatted with them though recently is khia though I think she came in 2013 or so!

Anymore questions miz-B
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 9:01am On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

well well well, precisely my 7th year now with my 3rd moniker..

first came in as Martin-osco.
Secondly as Martin124.
3rdly as Martin0 which is currently still on me now!

Some of my old friends who I knew back then but never chatted with them though recently is khia though I think she came in 2013 or so!

Anymore questions miz-B
lol funny i didn't come across your moniker not Even once
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

Indeed!grin mama twins,grin
Lol mama twins? Whats that
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol mama twins? Whats that

it means you will be mother of a twin ..

indirectly wishing that to coz you like like a mother who's gonna have that
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:

Such is life, how long you been here, guess since year 2008 or 2009
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:

who's the slim girl on your profile, very slim
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:

hey girl! you know her too ireneony
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 10:53am On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

hey girl! you know her too ireneony

She's the first friend i made here
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 10:55am On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

Such is life, how long you been here, guess since year 2008 or 2009
I think 2015
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
I think 2015

oh you welcome, pleasure to meet you once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
She's the first friend i made here

Na wa oo that shy girl,grin I stalked her one time but then I felt she needed space especially from me, we never conversed not even once, was always dropping messages here for her, needed to be friends oogrin

But as a low class born Nigerian citizen and a molue conductor I moved on with my poor life jorgrin

or maybe girls are shy this day's shagrin
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by chiommy123(f): 12:21pm On May 16, 2018
hardworking, honest, God fearing, buoyant enough to handle our 'list'
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo that shy girl,grin I stalked her one time but then I felt she needed space especially from me, we never conversed not even once, was always dropping messages here for her, needed to be friends oogrin

But as a low class born Nigerian citizen and a molue conductor I moved on with my poor life jorgrin

or maybe girls are shy this day's shagrin
Thats how she is, she don't chat much, and it's not cool to be stalking her, you no want her to catch her breath? grin
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
Thats how she is, she don't chat much, and it's not cool to be stalking her, you no want her to catch her breath? grin

hahahah hahahahaha OK oo, but all that are past shagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:

you skip something, who's that slim girl Dp
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

you skip something, who's that slim girl Dp
My godmother smiley
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah hahahahaha OK oo, but all that are past shagrin
lemme let you in on a little secret, girls don't like it when you're all over them Every time smiley
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
My godmother smiley

indeedgrin
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
lemme let you in on a little secret, girls don't like it when you're all over them Every time smiley

21th Century! Noted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by mhisbliss(f): 4:01pm On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

indeedgrin
Who do you think it is
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2018
A conscious co-creator grin
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
Who do you think it is

No thoughts actually!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2018
LivingFree:
A conscious co-creator grin

dayuuummmm where were was this young lost branche of a beautiful rose plucked out from shocked
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:17pm On May 16, 2018
Martin0 been some time since i saw your threads. are you still alive boss?
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Martin0 been some time since i saw your threads. are you still alive boss?

Yeah am alive just like everyone else....

As usual for me, whenever Martin is with the woman who brought him into this life, no threads come up especially for that moment when am with her...

Just stalking hergrin and my sisters wouldn't allow me think well to create threads and not when everyone of them teasing me all around and checking my threads too...

Now you know why no thread is up yet..
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

Yeah am alive just like everyone else....

As usual for me, whenever Martin is with the woman who brought him into this life, no threads come up especially for that moment when am with her...

Just stalking hergrin and my sisters wouldn't allow me think well to create threads and not when everyone of them teasing me all around and checking my threads too...

Now you know why no thread is up yet..
nice one. sure
Re: What Would Make You Agree To Date Someone by Martin0(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
nice one. sure
So how you doing, how's life and oh oh oh how is your girlfriend /lover..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WARNING ⚠ 18! / I / Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.