Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements (2617 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Gossipninja: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Angry man reveals why he he'll never get married after his experience with a particular tribe in Imo State, Nigeria.

Taking to twitter to rant about he and his brother's encounter over the weekend, he wrote;

Am so pained and right now my uncle said he is not ready to Marry again and I think the #mbaise people of IMO state should change their culture on marriage.

Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2fHLLogprF/?igshid=130q4hiuztdnc

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Gossipninja: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Reactions

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Abfinest007(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
the married ones will say thank God I'm married the slay queen will say who even want marry u self then d single ones will say God touch him to change his mind n look my direction
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nuclear99(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
But seriously, Imo people own worst, Especially Mbaise
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
IMO people sha I wonder why they made their marriage rites so expensive.

Tbh some things found on the list are unreasonable and not necessary, this is 2019 don't they think that it is time to do away with that kinda culture.

Man made culture and not culture making man so I see no reason why they want peoples pocket to bleed all in the name of marriage
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Retrography(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
The indomie generation does not know that igbo ladies have protested against this expensive dowry in the 1980's. Decades later, the situation has deteriorated.
Okorocha also constituted the community government, and their first task was to reduce brideprice.
Sadly, even the educated ones will allow one uncle in the village to determine their marital bliss.
Most of them who do not want your progress in the first place.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by MarianaTrench: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na him sabi

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
His life, his choice.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
IMO girls, where at thou?

I don't hammer, make one bring the list.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by rex444(m): 3:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Dem go bring list U go begin shake because U no carry old man come the show..... U think say na everything wey dey list dem dey pay? Dem dey price am to d point of fighting sef

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by pacino26(m): 3:44am On Sep 17, 2019
rex444:
Dem go bring list U go begin shake because U no carry old man come the show..... U think say na everything wey dey list dem dey pay? Dem dey price am to d point of fighting sef

It mustn't be so na. I remember an incident in Imo state and coincidentally there was a return leg in Nike Enugu. The family grilled the Imo would be inlaws till they had to call in for transfers. After everything, most of the items were returned back to them there at the venue. The father of the bride just told them he had to serve them their own medicine to see how it tastes. My mom's purse was dragged by umuada in. Abia state last year cuz at a point she jokingly volunteered her purse since the items never complete. Omo see rushing o and they were serious. The boy just lost his dad and the mother was crying and praying for pity on the young man. The irony be say na Mbano me de go this Christmas make una pray for me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Godons1: 4:59am On Sep 17, 2019
This has exposed the poverty level of the people in the East. Poor people everywhere. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by sparog(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Beautiful Nonsense
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2019
hmm

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by 24kmagic: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by tillaman(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2019
grin
One even said his father in law asked for 150 loaves of bread!! E weak me o grin grin
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2019
tillaman:
grin
One even said his father in law asked for 150 loaves of bread!! E weak me o grin grin

BREAD.. FOR HIS FAST FOOD BUSINESS NA. grin
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by eTECTIV: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Abeg make Una let us hear word... I used to believe dis bullcrap until someone from Venue told me what he went thru.. I've seen a marriage list where GP tank was included as part of d items from Enugu state. Go to d South South and see items listed. Dis stereotyped nonsense has got to stop. A friend told me how dey spent over 1.5m jus to get married in Benue state..
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by cooooooks(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2019
I no dey do brideprice. If you no want, take am like that.
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by ikennamadu1(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:

It mustn't be so na. I remember an incident in Imo state and coincidentally there was a return leg in Nike Enugu. The family grilled the Imo would be inlaws till they had to call in for transfers. After everything, most of the items were returned back to them there at the venue. The father of the bride just told them he had to serve them their own medicine to see how it tastes. My mom's purse was dragged by umuada in. Abia state last year cuz at a point she jokingly volunteered her purse since the items never complete. Omo see rushing o and they were serious. The boy just lost his dad and the mother was crying and praying for pity on the young man. The irony be say na Mbano me de go this Christmas make una pray for me grin grin grin
Mbaano no too cost... Nwangele naim cheap pass for imo state
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by ikennamadu1(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Godons1:
This has exposed the poverty level of the people in the East. Poor people everywhere. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your thinking faculty still dey on a 2 years old thinking level.. U see one picture u dey rate most as poor.. U need deliverance
Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by rex444(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
pacino26:
you go pull thru

Re: Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements by Godons1: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Your thinking faculty still dey on a 2 years old thinking level.. U see one picture u dey rate most as poor.. U need deliverance

Guy, I know the East like the back of my hand. Majority there are very poor.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused / Why Do Men Rape Women? / Lady Shares Her Experience After Applying Period Blood On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.