Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (45766 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
seuncyrus:
If the federal government gave half the treatment they gave IPOB to Fulani herdsmen or Boko haram , Terrorism will have been a thing of the past in Nigeria. It's so sad that the government is in support of some terrorist and against some.

No one should quote me, I have your soap
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

FG is currently dealing with El-Zakzaky and his loyalists. I would appreciate if you can present a similarly post where you accused the FG of deliberately fighting Muslims.

Note : Kanu is not a Christian.

El-Zakzaky is Shia Muslim, The Sunni Muslims who rule Nigeria have been fighting Shia Muslims for decades now.

This kind of username should be reported.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by progress69: 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

FG is currently dealing with El-Zakzaky and his loyalists. I would appreciate if you can present a similarly post where you accused the FG of deliberately fighting Muslims.

Most of u didnt understand the comment u are quoting.
The guy was referring to a comment by a flat head on the screen shot. Go back,check again and read his comment
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 6:09pm On May 15, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Did you read to understand my comment or to reply?
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:10pm On May 15, 2018
wingmanII:

Foolish yoruba Muslims, see how they have gathered in full strength on hearing Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
How useless can a people be?
Meanwhile a yoruba imam is under arrest for only calling for an Oba in illorin which is historically and rightfully supposed to be a yoruba city. You will never see them rant over all that injustice for fear of offending their hausa Fulani slave masters. Tufiakwa. What a brood of cowards. Spits on Afonja heads.

He still hasn't found a reason to taste happiness even for a sec.

He eats bile, speaks out of anger and retires to his Pigsty as a sad tired decaying rear Pig specie.

We hope he finds happiness even for a sec.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by kmaster007: 6:14pm On May 15, 2018
turn by turn
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by emezuo17: 6:14pm On May 15, 2018
bamidelee:
he should be treated as a terrorist
. You need healing. Keep hating Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Pentools(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2018
chrisxxx:
Nigeria government pushing Ibos to he wall. How long Ibos will endure this is unknown.

What is "ibos"...
If you are not an IGBO that's pardonable, but if you're a full breed referring to IGBOS as IBOS then I think u need a brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:18pm On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

Did you read to understand my comment or to reply?

Modified*
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by achi4u(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2018
I'm just tired of this unreasonable and lawless country we found ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by emezuo17: 6:21pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

Says the guy with an Islamist terrorist moniker.

Are those numbers the code to detonate the bomb you're wearin'?
. Brother you don't need to bring yourself down by answering those low class people. Igbo matter dey sweet dem die, their reactions to anything ipob has made liberals like myself look like tribalists. You know what? Ignore them and see them swim and die in and with their hate and frustration.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 6:24pm On May 15, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Evidently, this is a clear case of hallucination.

Now relax your nerves and see if you can make sense out of your inputs.

Relax your nerves and read the screenshot in the article. Its truly evident, you are hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2018
Asowari:
Of course he should him and his brother ,but where is Nnamdi kanu self

Even good english you can't write ......
lazy youth.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 15, 2018
bamidelee:
and herdsmen as brothers? schmuck
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2018
Emmanuel Kanu is the same person as Emma Powerful
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 6:38pm On May 15, 2018
Is there any yourba man or hausa man can do half of what he did

Yourbas are cowards

Hausa blood suckers

That's all you fools are good at

Look at how you fool turned Nigeria to a zoo
Where law and order is not respected

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:38pm On May 15, 2018
victorvezx:

Really? How do you know this? Because of the name 'Emma'

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
What is wrong with buhari and his islamic terrorist group called police? Why pushing us too hard to react?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:43pm On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

Relax your nerves and read the screenshot in the article. Its truly evident, you are hallucinating

Comments modified *

RESPECT!
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2018
ollah2:
That's how they incite religious fights, tension and problems. They are arresting people of Christian and Jewish faiths, how many Muslims or other faiths exist in Abia? How many poeple was arrested besides Kanu's younger brother or perhaps those close to Kanu?

It's always a fight against the Christians. Always!!
The government is also fighting the Shi'a Muslims and Boko Haram in the north so what's your point again

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2018
victorvezx:
I believe so too
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ashala(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
bamidelee:

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by stan83: 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
if don't know defintion of terrorists ask google and stop spilling out rubbish from your brain..author=bamidelee post=67587716]he should be treated as a terrorist[/quote]
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by fx45(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
His brother dupe his people with the IPOB nonsense thing and ran away, he knew where Kanu is, see him flat head !
Shut your trap!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 6:58pm On May 15, 2018
Yyeske:
The government is also fighting the Shi'a Muslims and Boko Haram in the north so what's your point again

It's obvious most people don't read articles, they just read headline and begin to wail. Perhaps Nigerian youths are indeed "lazy"
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2018
shocked

Buy lexus es300
Ibadan
1.8m

Check my profile to see full details

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victrick105: 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
O God....Nigeria has no hope... The level of hatred I can feel from reading the comments is frightening, it's like a conspiracy against a particular tribe... Kill other tribes, we don't give a damn, once it's igbos or ipob, then it's okay, someone rightly said, we don't have pro Nigerians, what we have are anti igbos... For a second, let me ask this question to other tribes to see what they would say, if you go into a business, then find out that you are being cheated, you decide to withdraw and your partners force you at gunpoint to stick to the business. Is that legal?... Many of them will still refuse to reason, no wonder the whites hate blacks, cause they lack common sense even though it sounds common, they still find it difficult to possess.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2018
Pentools:

What is "ibos"...
If you are not an IGBO that's pardonable, but if you're a full breed referring to IGBOS as IBOS then I think u need a brain transplant.
You r the one in dire need of lobotomy.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Deemg(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2018
He knows the terrorist in chief is hiding.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

It's obvious most people don't read articles, they just read headline and begin to wail. Perhaps Nigerian youths are indeed "lazy"
Too bad
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by bros856: 7:12pm On May 15, 2018
How is this a news? They can't rest and look for something reasonable to do. After he will started asking Igbo people for contribution to help him fool them the more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.