Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (45499 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victrick105: 3:33pm On May 16, 2018
ollah2:

The discourse wasn't about what caused the war so don't switch. I only tackled your statement with a superior argument and you are yet to present facts to negate mine. Which Igbo man will die for his loyalty for his Yoruba boss?
Which Igbo man fight with Yoruba for Igbo course?
Which Igbo man will support Yoruba course with his words which lead him to jail?

Answer these questions on a post card.
Answer the question of who is really a two faced tribe

Didn't you read the first statement I made, and any Yoruba that died supporting the biafrans during the war must really be logical... He or she might have sat down and realized that Nigeria is fighting the wrong battle... As for igbos who can die for the Yorubas, we've not gone round the world, so don't know how many igbos must have layed down there lives for other tribes for the right course
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 3:38pm On May 16, 2018
victrick105:

Didn't you read the first statement I made, and any Yoruba that died supporting the biafrans during the war must really be logical... He or she might have sat down and realized that Nigeria is fighting the wrong battle... As for igbos who can die for the Yorubas, we've not gone round the world, so don't know how many igbos must have layed down there lives for other tribes for the right course

Engaging you is a waste of time
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victrick105: 3:40pm On May 16, 2018
ollah2:

Engaging you is a waste of time

Thanks... So better don't waste your data, since simple English is hard to comprehend
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ecosanders: 5:03pm On May 16, 2018
victrick105:

Yes we are troublesome, the north are ahead of us(though am still wondering how except when it comes to begging are they really ahead of us)... But to find a solution to the long, irrelevant sermon you just wrote... Let everyone go there separate ways... Them twe will know those who can do with or without Nigeria.

Can you do without Nigeria? The same North u castigating, you cannot leave, u will rather die there...

How did u want to leave? The initial gragra that got you killed.... ?
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2018
Ndigbo, let's keep calm and forget these rhetorics.
Countries that did it the right way are finding it difficult.
Don't let IPOB deceive you, o ga fia aru(It's going to be difficult). My Onitsha metro dialect, make una no vex.

Lives of millions of Ndigbo are on the line, don't think because you stay in PH, Benin, Abuja, Lagos Kaduna, Uyo, Calabar, Kano, Jos, Ibadan etc makes you free and safe.
Let's be guided bikonu,
Remember we have about 16 different Biafran secessionist groups now, do you want a genocidal civil war now?
You might be finding yourself in a IDP camp in Benin, Niger or Cameroon republics depending on your location.
Abum onye Igbo but we should be guided by our utterances because a second civil war wouldn't be good for us. I live in Onitsha and understand the dynamics here, can't stand Onitsha leveled again.
Where do you think you would be when Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Abakaliki, Owerri, Umuahia Asaba, etc are being leveled, you guys should should try and think bikonu.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2018
IPOB, BIM, MASSOB, BZM and other Biafran secessionist groups should be notified, Igboland can should all be guided that our ancestral land would never and ever be used for war purposes again. Be guided bikonu.
Let's use our brain, things happened earlier and no questions, do you think foreigners care about you?
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2018
Gidgiddy and horsepower, tell Emma powerless to please let the SE be and especially Anambra state, waiting for the you all that day 21st May.

Let's tell the world know that IPOB isn't Igbo
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2018
Yyeske:
This would be achieved only if the right process is followed, ask a lawyer around you what I mean by "right process".
na u knw watin be lawyer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.