Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,004 members, 7,952,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (45753 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2018
Wetin wey dey pain me be say those wey dey make mouth online go dey ginger those illiterates offline and they'd just die off unceremoniously.
Umu ewu.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2018
I know gidgiddy, horsepower, Emma powerless and several others are so confused right now
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly. Can you see how low we are going in this country and we don't even care. It might eventually haunt us later as the hate and bigotry is slowly growing into our minds. This is one of the reasons I tend to engage people here but unfortunately their mind is so closed that you don't make sense to them at all.

Check out the pages of this thread, whike reading through check the people that mentioned me and their comments.

Se.un isn't helping matter too. Brother now you see clearly the hate speeches everywhere. I can bet it that the comment section on the guys Facebook will be filled with rage, venom and all sorts of negative words.
It is well.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2018
bamidelee:
he should be treated as a terrorist

like isis or bokoharam abi
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by sevo(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

Says the guy with an Islamist terrorist moniker.

Are those numbers the code to detonate the bomb you're wearin'?

O boy...see finishing. Lol. Oya terrorist..uhm sorry Saddam Hussein.. Uhm Ahmed abeg respond.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by higherpower: 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nothing can stop the inevitable. Arrest every Igbo person, they will be free one day.

A generation of nincompoops
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2018
They are about to make him popular like his brother.

The consequence is that enemity between the SE and APC will thicken and some smart politicians will take advantage of the situation
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 15, 2018
LordNapoleon:
You are one of the reasons some people have no regards for Yorubas. Why should he be treated as a terrorist?
ask buratai
abi you some Python to singe for you
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by generalsteve007: 10:56pm On May 15, 2018
Zoogeria full of cowards,especially the cone heads,brown roof republic
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by edupedia: 11:16pm On May 15, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nothing can stop the inevitable. Arrest every Igbo person, they will be free one day.

....until u all account for the useless coup and killings u brought upon Nigeria in 1966 keep reading the Book of Lamentations.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by brightalo17: 12:08am On May 16, 2018
chrisxxx:
Nigeria government pushing Ibos to he wall. How long Ibos will endure this is unknown.
Shatap. what do you think you can do apart from this useless empty threat you don chop belle full to fight war is it only igbo people that are been arrested or what
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2018
All I see here is tribalistic comments... And the Admins are allowing it to trend. #BS
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 4:06am On May 16, 2018
BankeSmalls:

u don start again... abeg ooo
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:02am On May 16, 2018
FrancisDiote:
They are about to make him popular like his brother.

The consequence is that enemity between the SE and APC will thicken and some smart politicians will take advantage of the situation
Which SE? Next time don't equate the SE or Igbo to IPOB, they are never written in the same sentence. IPOB is a group of terrorists, Igbos are not.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2018
brightalo17:
Shatap. what do you think you can do apart from this useless empty threat you don chop belle full to fight war is it only igbo people that are been arrested or what
I pity the family that produced you. They do not have anyone at all in you. Is this how you reason? You deserve to be mourned even when you are still alive because it makes no sense. It short you are a homo mortuus.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by femliany(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2018
ollah2:
That's how they incite religious fights, tension and problems. They are arresting people of Christian and Jewish faiths, how many Muslims or other faiths exist in Abia? How many poeple was arrested besides Kanu's younger brother or perhaps those close to Kanu?

It's always a fight against the Christians. Always!!

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 7:22am On May 16, 2018
[quote author=femliany post=67601337][/quote]

Perfect words. Humanity first, fvck a religion
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 16, 2018
MrHowto:

And those celebrating Israel injustice against Palastine

I stand with Israel but I condemn their actions against Palestinians who were just protesting.
Although I saw some videos of their violent actions that led to the actions of the Israeli military which is justifiable, but if they were just protesting, they shouldn't be killed, it is their right.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ecosanders: 8:25am On May 16, 2018
victrick105:
O God....Nigeria has no hope... The level of hatred I can feel from reading the comments is frightening, it's like a conspiracy against a particular tribe... Kill other tribes, we don't give a damn, once it's igbos or ipob, then it's okay, someone rightly said, we don't have pro Nigerians, what we have are anti igbos... For a second, let me ask this question to other tribes to see what they would say, if you go into a business, then find out that you are being cheated, you decide to withdraw and your partners force you at gunpoint to stick to the business. Is that legal?... Many of them will still refuse to reason, no wonder the whites hate blacks, cause they lack common sense even though it sounds common, they still find it difficult to possess.

If u think its a conspiracy on a particular tribe, then u need check that tribe... Ibos are the primary cause of all major problem facing Dis country today especially ethno religious issues.

If they are not hating the Northerners, they are insulting the Yorubas, they started all this before the civil war, caused the civil war, and yet didn't learn from it..

Its either u stay, build political relation, and move the country forward, or ship out, and by ship out,, I don't mean the nonsense IPOB are doing upandan, while those that matters are dinning with the Nigeria government .....

Next time the security men should shoot at sight, they are terrorist...
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by tartar9(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Of course they'll be free...After serving their time in kirikiri.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by tartar9(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Says the guy with an Islamist terrorist moniker.
Are those numbers the code to detonate the bomb you're wearin'?
Lol So this is what your brain could produce for his defense. Go and use it in court na....MUMU!
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by austyn0(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2018
KEMISTR3:

God will bless you for this question.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2018
The way Jerusalem is standing as Israel capital 2day that's the way Biafra will one day stand as a republic of its own against all odds.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2018
kaliboi94:
The way Jerusalem is standing as Israel capital 2day that's the way Biafra will one day stand as a republic of its own against all odds.
This would be achieved only if the right process is followed, ask a lawyer around you what I mean by "right process".
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victrick105: 11:06am On May 16, 2018
ecosanders:

If u think its a conspiracy on a particular tribe, then u need check that tribe... Ibos are the primary cause of all major problem facing Dis country today especially ethno religious issues.

If they are not hating the Northerners, they are insulting the Yorubas, they started all this before the civil war, caused the civil war, and yet didn't learn from it..

Its either u stay, build political relation, and move the country forward, or ship out, and by ship out,, I don't mean the nonsense IPOB are doing upandan, while those that matters are dinning with the Nigeria government .....

Next time the security men should shoot at sight, they are terrorist...
Gas l
I don't think so ...ask the igbos why they hate Yorubas, they will tell you the same thing... That Yorubas are two faced and you can't trust them... Ask them why they hate the Hausas or Fulani's, they will tell you it's because they are extremely violent, the igbos have their problem, I agree, nobody is 100percent perfect but the igbos been troublesome is definitely a big lie... The hatered started after the civil war, which would not have happened if the then head of state was diplomatic and sensible enough to give the people there independence, rather he force them to surrender and swear allegiance to a country they wish not to be part of, who in such shoes will be happy... If your parents force you even as a grown man to marry a lady you don't love, then how will that marriage be enjoyed... Only in Nigeria and Africa have I heard that fighting for your freedom is a crime and automatically makes you a terrorist, no wonder even the police stop women from going out with pepper sprays in case of sexual predators... Shit hole country and shithole people with awkward way of thinking.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 1:37pm On May 16, 2018
victrick105:

Gas l
I don't think so ...ask the igbos why they hate Yorubas, they will tell you the same thing... That Yorubas are two faced and you can't trust them... Ask them why they hate the Hausas or Fulani's, they will tell you it's because they are extremely violent, the igbos have their problem, I agree, nobody is 100percent perfect but the igbos been troublesome is definitely a big lie... The hatered started after the civil war, which would not have happened if the then head of state was diplomatic and sensible enough to give the people there independence, rather he force them to surrender and swear allegiance to a country they wish not to be part of, who in such shoes will be happy... If your parents force you even as a grown man to marry a lady you don't love, then how will that marriage be enjoyed... Only in Nigeria and Africa have I heard that fighting for your freedom is a crime and automatically makes you a terrorist, no wonder even the police stop women from going out with pepper sprays in case of sexual predators... Shit hole country and shithole people with awkward way of thinking.

Yoruba are two faced people yet two Yoruba men fought on your side during the war. One Yoruba man was killed because of his loyalty to his boss. During the same war, a Yoruba man with white hair was in suport of you but they are two faced. Which Igbo man has ever done this before? Tell me just one
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by brightalo17: 1:59pm On May 16, 2018
chrisxxx:

I pity the family that produced you. They do not have anyone at all in you. Is this how you reason? You deserve to be mourned even when you are still alive because it makes no sense. It short you are a homo mortuus.
Yes just the same way Nnadi Kanu your god is mourned while alive,So my own will not shake the world. meanwhile you have not answered my question yet.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ecosanders: 3:18pm On May 16, 2018
victrick105:

Gas l

The Yorubas are not to be trusted because they refused to join u in ur hate campaign?

How are the Hausa extremely violence? Before the War, you were all over the place holding political, and civil offices, yet your brothers setup That coup, and butcher respected Northern, and Yoruba leaders...

You did not stop at that, you go to the street of North, dancing, and merrying ,jubilating the massacre, when the Northerners start making Suya out of your people, you now term them violence.... You simply asked for it..

When the kitchen gets too hot for you, you declare Biafra, and expect the same Yoruba u butchered their leaders to join u..

Call the Northerners all sort of names you like, they will always be ahead of you...

If you want Independence, You have to prove you want it, those that matters in Iboland cannot be romancing one Nigeria, while some miscreants disturb the peace of the nation.

Which commander in their force your people to surrender,? Superior fire power did, while the sisi absconded In woman attire....

You can't seize to amaze me o.... You calling Nigeria all sort of names, like u doing now, yet you cannot survive without it.

You making enemy outta other tribes, yet u expect them to hand you the presidency like plate of Akpu, as if it's not by election.

Ain't you ashame? The last protest your people go about killing northerners in the east, burning Dangote trucks, the North would have retaliated, and wipe out all your people up north, but they proved to you why they always have your balls IN their grip, by simply giving a subtle ultimatum that end up seeing your elders running helter skelter, even some terming themselves "NORTHERN IGBO" ahaahhahah jokers..
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victrick105: 3:21pm On May 16, 2018
ollah2:

Yoruba are two faced people yet two Yoruba men fought on your side during the war. One Yoruba man was killed because of his loyalty to his boss. During the same war, a Yoruba man with white hair was in suport of you but they are two faced. Which Igbo man has ever done this before? Tell me just one

So far as am concerned, most northerners and South westerners solidly stood behind Nigeria...we all know what caused this war even if we chose to act as if we don't, it's the black gold (oil), everybody knows that Nigerians once refused and has still refused biafran to come to light cause they fear they will take the oil rich regions with them... Even though gowon acted as if he wanted unity, but it still doesn't sum up, no one forces unity nor love... So what really caused the civil war, is it the troublesome igbos as u called them or the greed of the Nigeria for the black gold... Even you know the answer, unless you want to keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
bamidelee:
he should be treated as a terrorist
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
What has the guy done. See the menaces caused by herdsmen.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
victrick105:

So far as am concerned, most northerners and South westerners solidly stood behind Nigeria...we all know what caused this war even if we chose to act as if we don't, it's the black gold (oil), everybody knows that Nigerians once refused and has still refused biafran to come to light cause they fear they will take the oil rich regions with them... Even though gowon acted as if he wanted unity, but it still doesn't sum up, no one forces unity nor love... So what really caused the civil war, is it the troublesome igbos as u called them or the greed of the Nigeria for the black gold... Even you know the answer, unless you want to keep deceiving yourself.

The discourse wasn't about what caused the war so don't switch. I only tackled your statement with a superior argument and you are yet to present facts to negate mine. Which Igbo man will die for his loyalty for his Yoruba boss?
Which Igbo man will fight Igbo for Yoruba course?
Which Igbo man will support Yoruba course with his words which lead him to jail?

Answer these questions on a post card.
Answer the question of who is really a two faced tribe
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by victrick105: 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
ecosanders:

The Yorubas are not to be trusted because they refused to join u in ur hate campaign?

How are there Hausa extremely violence? Before the War, you were all over the place holding political, and civil offices, yet your brothers setup That coup, and butcher respected Northern, and Yoruba leaders...

You did not stop at that, you go to the street of North, dancing, and merrying ,jubilating the massacre, when the Northerners start making Suya out of your people, you now term them violence.... You simply asked for it..

When the kitchen gets too hot for you, you declare Biafra, and expect the same Yoruba u butchered their leaders to join u..

Call the Northerners all sort of names you like, they will always be ahead of you...

If you want Independence, You have to prove you want it, those that matters in Iboland cannot be romancing one Nigeria, while some miscreants disturb the peace of the nation.

Which commander in their force your people to surrender,? Superior fire power did, while the sisi absconded In woman attire....

You can't seize to amaze me o.... You calling Nigeria all sort of names, like u doing now, yet you cannot survive without it.

You making enemy outta other tribes, yet u expect them to hand you the presidency like plate of Akpu, as if it's not by election.

Ain't you ashame? The last protest your people go about killing northerners in the east, burning Dangote trucks, the North would have retaliated, and wipe out all your people up north, but they proved to you why they always have your balls IN their grip, by simply giving a subtle ultimatum that end up seeing your elders running helter skelter, even some terming themselvues "NORTHERN IGBO" ahaahhahah jokers..

Yes we are troublesome, the north are ahead of us(though am still wondering how except when it comes to begging are they really ahead of us)... But to find a solution to the long, irrelevant sermon you just wrote... Let everyone go there separate ways... Them twe will know those who can do with or without Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial / Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.