Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (45498 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Pentools(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2018
chrisxxx:

You r the one in dire need of lobotomy.

That's the problem with nowadays youth, they despise correction. May complete sense fall you.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 7:15pm On May 15, 2018
nonsense country called Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

Says the guy with an Islamist terrorist moniker.

Are those numbers the code to detonate the bomb you're wearin'?

This ur reply alone can detonate the bomb he’s wearing. Bro mehn where’s ur chill? wink angry grin
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 15, 2018
chrisxxx:
Nigeria government pushing Ibos to he wall. How long Ibos will endure this is unknown.

It will take time but the situation will end at some point. Some Igbo still want to give Nigeria the benefit of doubt. Many of us are still optimistic that perhaps our compatriots simply don't understand us. But things might come to a head if after Buhari's tenure a non Igbo takes over and continues the same pattern of governance that relegates Igbo affairs to the lowest level on the priorities ladder. At this point, even the most optimistic one Nigeria proponent will join the agitation. The forward match will be irreversible.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Terminator1234g: 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
His brother dupe his people with the IPOB nonsense thing and ran away, he knew where Kanu is, see him flat head !

This one go pain them
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yet no single herdsmen caught or arrested yet

Ipob are terrorist organization and they should be treated as such.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:39pm On May 15, 2018
MrHowto:

Ipob are terrorist organization and they should be treated as such.

Nigeria is a sh.ithole and should be treated as such

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
Banmeallday:

Nigeria is a sh.ithole and should be treated as such

Nonsense

Pigs are dirty and ipigs are terrorist. And the punishment for terrorism should be a capital terrorism.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2018
osazeeblue01:
nonsense country called Nigeria

Nonsense imagination of pigs called biafra
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
I only have one thing to say, May it be the portion of everyone celebrating this injustice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by MayorMgbedike(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2018
Paid-touts all over the thread. Una pay master go soon tire cos the igbos are like seed. Bury them, they'll regenerate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by brookz: 7:51pm On May 15, 2018
Good News for IPOB Piglets and Miscreants.

We will now know where their Coward Albino is, because he will soon release a Press Statement regards to his bloda's arrest.

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 15, 2018
EricIyke:
I only have one thing to say,
May it be the portion of everyone celebrating this injustice.

And those celebrating Israel injustice against Palastine
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by astOorR(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2018
bamidelee:
he should be treated as a terrorist

Why??
Something is really wrong with your gray matter.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Donlino123(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
igbos are pushing nigeria to the wall with their impossible demand.
why is it impossible? the country is not working, so if they want to leave why not let them go?
The Hausas hate the Igbos, same with the Yorubas so why force den to remain with you in the same country?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by keneck1: 8:12pm On May 15, 2018
degamemaster:
What is wrong with buhari and his islamic terrorist group called police? Why pushing us too hard to react?
o boy abeg react,let us see how you will react,you people think every thing is all about empty threat,abeg react start it now now.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by KEMISTR3(f): 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
Arrests has been the trend for quite a while...My question is,, those issuing this arrest warrant, are they innocent?

God will bless you for this question.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2018
ollah2:
That's how they incite religious fights, tension and problems. They are arresting people of Christian and Jewish faiths, how many Muslims or other faiths exist in Abia? How many poeple was arrested besides Kanu's younger brother or perhaps those close to Kanu?

It's always a fight against the Christians. Always!!
I just tire.
People can't pass their message without religious and ethnic cards forgetting that the country is burning now.
The moment I saw that victimization card I just knew this one is another propaganda.
Instead of the person to say what he needs to say, he in including religion and when the fire starts burning out of their incitement, they will be crying foul.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 15, 2018
Asowari:
Of course both of them are supposed to be in jail, but where is Nnamdi kanu self undecided
e dey somewhere they enjoy olosho
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 15, 2018
Shalomc:
Hmmm what's your own in Igbo matter?
cos they're terrorist except Evabilin
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by oneligeria: 8:45pm On May 15, 2018
Palestine will never be free of Israeli occupation as long as Liegeria continues to malign Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 15, 2018
osscarr:

One day,cit will get to the turn of u and ur family and we will say the same thing
Mark my words
don't worry, you'll soon be visited
omo Igbo
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 15, 2018
MPESA:

May the Lord Almighty visit you and your households with vengeances.
Why can't you guys call a spade a spade, must you celebrate evil , look why can the so call police officers arrest the herdsmen. undecided
Adeboye don curse you already
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:52pm On May 15, 2018
jomonic:

It will take time but the situation will end at some point. Some Igbo still want to give Nigeria the benefit of doubt. Many of us are still optimistic that perhaps our compatriots simply don't understand us. But things might come to a head if after Buhari's tenure a non Igbo takes over and continues the same pattern of governance that relegates Igbo affairs to the lowest level on the priorities ladder. At this point, even the most optimistic one Nigeria proponent will join the agitation. The forward match will be irreversible.

I think it is the right of the Igbos to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria, no matter how they are treated.

Scots are well treated in Britain but they still got a referendum that allowed them to decide if they want to continue being part of Britain
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by LordNapoleon: 9:05pm On May 15, 2018
bamidelee:
he should be treated as a terrorist
You are one of the reasons some people have no regards for Yorubas. Why should he be treated as a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:
Yet Fulani terrorist bloodsuckin' herdsmen roam free.

Hell, fulani terrorists are even gettin' political appointments now.

But bro is it their fault or Buhari fault? hell no. Honestly i have no issue with this boy so why arresting him makes no sense but my most disappointment about my own people igbo is we are our own problem and this is why fulani herdsmen go free, did you not read or seen it on all media both local and international that it was igbo in Awka Anambra that were protesting solidarity for IGP? SW did not protest, SS did not, North where he came from did not, Pls why won't they treat igbo like thrash tell me?

Does IGP has no family, no friends in his tribe, no tribes men to come and show solidarity? But it was igbo who carried it on head. Did you forgot Orji Kalu turned to errand boy in the hands of semi illiterate cabals Pls why won't fulani treated igbo like thrash just tell me why they wont?

Pls good night I'm sick of all these silly attitude forcefull friendship beggar syndrome displayed all the time by my people I'm really sick biko.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:
Yet Fulani terrorist bloodsuckin' herdsmen roam free.

Hell, fulani terrorists are even gettin' political appointments now.
bamidelee tell him why fulani Herdsmen are not being treated as terrorists they're.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

I think it is the right of the Igbos to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria, no matter how they are treated.

Scots are well treated in Britain but they still got a referendum that allowed them to decide if they want to continue being part of Britain

There is no point leaving Nigeria if there is equity and fair play. That the Scots are well treated is relative, in my opinion.
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Scots, Catalans, Quebekers and even the UK after brexit, what is or are the differences between IPOB biafra and those other separatist groups
IPOB is based on hate and others based on freedom, Yorubas are slaves and Hausa Fulani are parasites was the usual IPOB refrain and nobody, sane group or country would ever partner with hate groups.

Gidgiddy I need to see you in Awka on the 21st of this month, your lies on nairaland is becoming too much
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by shabak: 9:21pm On May 15, 2018
ollah2:
That's how they incite religious fights, tension and problems. They are arresting people of Christian and Jewish faiths, how many Muslims or other faiths exist in Abia? How many poeple was arrested besides Kanu's younger brother or perhaps those close to Kanu?

It's always a fight against the Christians. Always!!
is Al zazzaki and Dasuki a christian
Re: Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) by ollah2: 9:24pm On May 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

I just tire.
People can't pass their message without religious and ethnic cards forgetting that the country is burning now.
The moment I saw that victimization card I just knew this one is another propaganda.
Instead of the person to say what he needs to say, he in including religion and when the fire starts burning out of their incitement, they will be crying foul.

Exactly. Can you see how low we are going in this country and we don't even care. It might eventually haunt us later as the hate and bigotry is slowly growing into our minds. This is one of the reasons I tend to engage people here but unfortunately their mind is so closed that you don't make sense to them at all.

Check out the pages of this thread, whike reading through check the people that mentioned me and their comments.

Se.un isn't helping matter too. Brother now you see clearly the hate speeches everywhere. I can bet it that the comment section on the guys Facebook will be filled with rage, venom and all sorts of negative words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.