Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. (46378 Views)

Some Ongoing Projects Edo People Will Benefit From From By Voting PDP / Some Ongoing Projects Edo People Will Benefit From By Voting PDP / Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by Oceannaagent: 4:45am On May 24, 2018
moredeed:
what does it cost to have the least apartment in oceanna and what is the number of rooms that makes up apartment
moredeed, are you in Lagos? chat me up with the number on my profile, expecting it
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by forgiveness: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
TheAngry1:
Lagos

Can you please tell me the company constructing that building in the last picture? Is it no 4 bourdilion tower?
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by forgiveness: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oceannaagent:

Yes that's the website, but if you are interested in the offer call my number on my signature both for sightseeing and so on.

When will construction begins?
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by Oceannaagent: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2018
forgiveness:

When will construction begins?
Good morning, sorry for the late reply, was banned for weeks. Glad I am back.
Construction started early this year but delivery is 3rd quarter next year .
Do you have interest?
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by able20(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2018
wristbangle:
With the completion of these projects plus Eko Atlantic city, other states in Nigeria should forget about catching up with Lagos. The pace of development in the state is mind blowing.

Ogun state ought to be the sister of Lagos but the governor is only focusing in the state capital leaving the most important areas generating huge IGR in shambles.

Lalasticlala, your attention is needed.
No state is trying to catch up with Lagos, infacts Nigerians are proud to have Lagos as international metropolitan city.
The development of Lagos is a benefit for all Nigerians.
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by forgiveness: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Oceannaagent:

Good morning, sorry for the late reply, was banned for weeks. Glad I am back.
Construction started early this year but delivery is 3rd quarter next year .
Do you have interest?

No worries.

Which of the project is under construction? The indigos or what? And which one is for sale or rent?

Can I please see picture of construction going on?

Thank you.
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by Basic123: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Toosure70:
waiting for dilector developer to claim the projects

Despite the fact that Lagos State government/elegushi royal family name is all written over the news.

on
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by Basic123: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2018
ehardetola:

Ilori buruku ni mimiko, over 20yrs nothing has changed in ondo state.
That thing really pain me!

I am not from ondo state but I don't want every thing to concentrate in Lagos?
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by Basic123: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2018
laudate:

In fact, I feel hurt when I think about Ogun state. sad By now it ought to be a mini-Lagos. undecided Can you imagine, that Ogun state also has extensive waterfront along the Ipokia, Iwopin, Ibiade & Ogun waterside area? The state govt should encourage massive development of resorts, estates, hospitality outlets etc, along the shoreline in those areas, and invest in water transportation, to encourage people to commute by boat & ferry, from Ogun state to Lagos.

I hear there's a concrete jetty in Iwopin, and the distance from Iwopin to Epe & Lekki in Lagos Island, is less than an hour using a speed boat, and about 2 hours with big local boats. undecided
Amosun is very stupid, stubborn and arrogant.He will not want to tap from Lagos glory due to his beef with Tinubu!
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by Basic123: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2018
deomelo:

Mimiko and the PDP were playing games and Fashola moved in to lure Dangote and his $15 billion largest single refinery in the world to Lagos state.

Fashola deserved a statute in Lagos state for that single act. $15 billion investment and it's massive IGR, huge manufacturing and industrial effects are just endless..

Do you know my level of hatred for any Yoruba man I see supporting PDP?
I see them as enemy of the Yoruba nation!
That party is anti-development.
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by Basic123: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2018
adegeye38:
which idiotic mind blowing pace??, 58 years after independence, d mainland is still dirty and undeveloped, still cant boast of 24 hrs light despite massisve igr, d infrastructure on lagos island has been put in place by d colonial masters, Lagos is africas ,5th largest economy and for that, the whole of lagos should be finer than london by now
what IGR?

who built IGR?

what was the Lagos IGR in 1999?

I hate when PDP is trying to play smart and want to spend from IGR they didn't work for!

How did Lagos Island look like in 1999?

you can only deceive your fellow PDP/Igbo and those children born in 1999 above!

who knows weither you yourself was not even born in 1999!
Re: Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. by adegeye38(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Basic123:

what IGR?

who built IGR?

what was the Lagos IGR in 1999?

I hate when PDP is trying to play smart and want to spend from IGR they didn't work for!

How did Lagos Island look like in 1999?

you can only deceive your fellow PDP/Igbo and those children born in 1999 above!

who knows weither you yourself was not even born in 1999!
Whats my own with pdp or apc, m just stating fact, with the amount that lagos has, one of the largest economy in Africa, lagos should be compared with african cities like Capetown, Johannesburg, Marrakes, windhoek in terms of development, but the reverse is the case, majority of the while city is fiilled with decay and filth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.