Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. (1140 Views)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Sex Romp: Almost Suffered A Penile Fracture Yesterday / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. by Olami479600: 6:26am On May 16, 2018
Hello good people, have got this wonderful girl who just suffered break up and I really wants to make her mine for a serious relationship because I sincerely care about her and I think I have made this known to her.We've been on a date twice and I can tell she is occupying my thoughts with a speed of light. Her gestures are encouraging too at least for a start but I seriously need to secure her and get my assurance. Yeah’all know that a pro can sometimes be tempted to be a Mumu.I want to get things right. Seniors and even colleagues in the building can help save a brother. Constructive advice will do. Thanks
Re: How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2018
Care for her like noone ever did.....be a good listener, be compassionate, don't be too forward about your feelings for her, just show her through your actions that she means the world to you but still take your time about saying it. If you can do these....I guarantee that she'll fall hopelessly for you. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. by madone: 7:29am On May 16, 2018
If u make he love u in heart break hmm my guy if she use u to heal she ll leave u sooner or later. Just be her friend. Help her her to heal no romance or love talk. No mistaken sexual moves even if she beg u to sex her don't do it. This is for ur sake. Just be a good friend. Give her enough space and time to heal first then u can tell her ur feelings. If u rush letting her know u love her while she is heart broken, be sure she ll fall for u but you guys won't last .

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. by ImaIma1(f): 8:36am On May 16, 2018
Allow her heal on her own first before being all over her. When you start being her knight in shinny armour at the point of her heartbreak, it hardly ends well. Because soon, when her eye clears, she will move on because you were a rebound

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. by boyjo: 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
Olami479600
Don`t listen to anyone telling you to allow her heal first; they don`t know what they are saying.
Just make sure you express it to her that you`re scared she may unknowing be using you as a rebound and that you don`t want that to happen. It would clear her head.

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2018
Childish Topic, Childish OP, Childish comments.

smh
Re: How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
maleekfrenzy:
Care for her like noone ever did.....be a good listener, be compassionate, don't be too forward about your feelings for her, just show her through your actions that she means the world to you but still take your time about saying it. If you can do these....I guarantee that she'll fall hopelessly for you. Good luck.

what sort of care undecided

young man don't dig your own grave.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) / Man & His Fiancee Strikes Same Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding / Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.