Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians (30773 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2018
Anybody who has lived for up to a decade in any country working, contributing positively and abiding by its laws has no business being deported. Instead such persons status shud be regularized. It shud be a Global immigrant Law.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by zoedew: 8:03am On May 16, 2018
Odey1997:
Lord Jesus what is really going on so these sets trying to make ends meet out there can't have it easy then one baboon would be referring to them as lazy youth
Germany harsh like that?

The message from countries at the receiving end in illegal migration is #makeyourspaceliveableandstopbeingparasites
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by HoodBillionaire: 8:05am On May 16, 2018
im wure my fwend frm agbowo
bola
go dey part of them.
she juh see whitey for 2012
ay pa dem
frm yhr she move enter germany
lock up for me
e pain me say men na only once ai fuc her big yansh
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by zizytd(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2018
Germany is a good place to stay if you are a legal migrant. Oyibo people no dae like Nigerians. If you are genuine you have no cause to be worried.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by abiolamitodun(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2018
cry
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by efighter: 8:17am On May 16, 2018
WRONG HEADLINE. Germany to deport 30,000 Biafrans not 30,000 Nigerians.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by olawale780: 8:23am On May 16, 2018
DrayZee:

They're not all Nigerians. From what I understand, they mostly claim to be Nigerians. So when they're brought back here, apparently, we're the ones to do the sorting of who is Nigerian and who isn't.
We both know that sorting isn't going to happen so we'll be stuck with people from other countries draining the little resources we have.
you are making sense bro, but why those other guy go dey claim Nigeri [b][/b]
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by olawale780: 8:26am On May 16, 2018
our system is very bad in this country.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Nobody: 8:28am On May 16, 2018
sotall:

Just imagine this paragraph.......Nigeria is truly a shhit hole country
...till we have rulers who know the importance of education like the koreans, japanese and our neighbour s.a.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2018
sotall:

Just imagine this paragraph.......Nigeria is truly a shhit hole country

Really sad. Under Onyeama, Nigeria has no foreign policy direction.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by olawale780: 8:33am On May 16, 2018
TEYA:

When do we fix what?
Citizens defend thieves that call themselves politicians.
Citizens defend criminals that call themselves "G boys".
Citizens defend rich drug traffickers who come back home to build churches for them (The Ozobulu incidence comes to mind).
Professors and Doctors do not enjoy the respect our people accord to Yahoo boys and drug traffickers.
Yet all of us think a president will come one day who will turn Nigeria into an Eldorado.
The America and France and Germany that we love going to did not get far that way.
God will not do anything, no politician will change anything. We should change our evil ways and we will have good leaders and Nigeria will become a better place.
Nigerian is a place where "doing the right thing we get you killed, no such things as been noble'' Nigerian legal system is not working

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Horus(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo26QD7Olc8

12000 Nigerians are to deported from Germany disclose by the senior special assistance in nigeria

The senior special assistance to the Nigerian President office on diaspora in German embassy in Nigeria disclose
about the plan to deport 12000 Nigerians who are seeking asylum in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by oluwaahmed: 8:35am On May 16, 2018
Odey1997:
Lord Jesus what is really going on so these sets trying to make ends meet out there can't have it easy then one baboon would be referring to them as lazy youth
Germany harsh like that?

Don't mind Angela merkel. They hate black people. They deport black migrants but give resident permits to Syrian refugees who will later blow up some parts of their countries.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by BiafraIShere(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2018
What some people do not know is that buhari caused all these rash of deportations of Nigerians going on globally. When a supposed president who is meant to advertise his country in the best light goes about calling his people fraudsters, lazy, corrupt etc, and worse of all, he says all these trash when he travels abroad! Then what do you expect these foreign countries to do? Buhari is the worst thing ever to happen to Nigeria and its people. This illiterate terrorist will end miserably just like other tyrants before him like Idi Amin, Ghadafi, Abacha etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2018
Gerrard59:
Don't be surprised some folks start claiming being homosexual just to stay back. grin

Or claim that their village is under attack even when they come from Itu Local Government Area.
Exactly! when I heard about that, I kept wondering why would a sane human being lied just to get a stay in a country. This lies by some Nigerians doesn't make sense. Even the people affected by BokoHaram aren't leaving the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by ipodstinks: 8:41am On May 16, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"A nation that cannot cater for its people is worse than a disgrace"

When do we get it right in this country.? When do we fix this nation?

We thought this present govt could fix it but they rather spent countless times trading blames and playing to the gallery by saying they are fighting corruption!

Na fighting corruption we go chop?

God please save this country from public assault,rape, disgrace and bloodsucking demons. AMEN

The only thing that can solve the problem is for is to rise against the boofons in power.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by mayo47(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"A nation that cannot cater for its people is worse than a disgrace"

When do we get it right in this country.? When do we fix this nation?

We thought this present govt could fix it but they rather spent countless times trading blames and playing to the gallery by saying they are fighting corruption!

Na fighting corruption we go chop?

God please save this country from public assault,rape, disgrace and bloodsucking demons. AMEN

Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by PointZerom: 8:56am On May 16, 2018
dkronicle:
SAVAGE IS : these people are your nationals, they have exhausted all the legal processes, please take them
PLEASE TAKE THEM. Lmao.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Kevinoh: 8:56am On May 16, 2018
Very well said!

And your brilliant comment will not get as many likes as it deserves compared to a silly joke because we don't like being told the truth.

You see almost the whole town coming out and standing for hours under the sun just to welcome a politician that came visiting.

Let's keep celebrating criminals my people and watch how things get from worse to worst!

TEYA:

When do we fix what?
Citizens defend thieves that call themselves politicians.
Citizens defend criminals that call themselves "G boys".
Citizens defend rich drug traffickers who come back home to build churches for them (The Ozobulu incidence comes to mind).
Professors and Doctors do not enjoy the respect our people accord to Yahoo boys and drug traffickers.
Yet all of us think a president will come one day who will turn Nigeria into an Eldorado.
The America and France and Germany that we love going to did not get far that way.
God will not do anything, no politician will change anything. We should change our evil ways and we will have good leaders and Nigeria will become a better place.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2018
I have been expecting this kind of news. I can see some people blaming govt for this. Why would some people blame government for their misfortune? Was it the government that told them to travel to another man's land illegally. Many of them even cooked lies just to paint their country black in the diaspora. I was watching a documentary how many Nigerians were crossing to Canada using USA as a transit. One woman, a single mother of 4 kids lied that "Islamic clerics made her fled Nigeria, that the Islamic clerics are molesting her kids". I just shook my head.
No country tolerates illegal immigrants, even our beloved country Nigeria that we all think don't take immigration law serious do fine illegal immigrants.

I could remember some years back, I was chatting with a Filipino woman, she told me she will soon go back to her country. I now asked why since she is married to a Nigerian, she said, "if her visa expires and she doesn't renew or leave Nigeria before the expiration date, she would be fined at the airport by immigration officer. She said, her relative that tried it was delayed at the airport until he payed a whooping sum of 1 million Naira before he could leave Nigeria".

Let them come back home. That would teach them a lesson to always do things legally.

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by spiritedtete: 9:21am On May 16, 2018
100bands:
cool cool let them come back home
We in this together, no escape

This got me crackinggggg Hahahahaha na by forcccce? grin
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by frank016(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2018
Aderewah:
Buhari caused this. His kunu smelling mouth annoyed the German Chancellor on their encounter
Savage...
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by uuzba(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2018
Bizzysmitty:
How the hell about 30,000 of them got into Germany illegally ?

When they say that Germany is the land or efficiency, you think it is a joke. The Germans just documented all the lies that were told quietly. Once they reach 30,000 liars, they expo's them. The Nigerians thought they were won't catch them since all this time.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by spiritedtete: 9:25am On May 16, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
I have been expecting this kind of news. I can see some people blaming govt for this. Why would some people blame government for their misfortune? Was it the government that told them to travel to another man's land illegally. Many of them even cooked lies just to paint their country black in the diaspora. I was watching a documentary how many Nigerians were crossing to Canada using USA as a transit. One woman, a single mother of 4 kids lied that "Islamic clerics made her fled Nigeria, that the Islamic clerics are molesting her kids". I just shook my head.
No country tolerates illegal immigrants, even our beloved country Nigeria that we all think don't take immigration law serious do fine illegal immigrants.

I could remember some years back, I was chatting with a Filipino woman, she told me she will soon go back to her country. I now asked why since she is married to a Nigerian, she said, "if her visa expires and she doesn't renew or leave Nigeria before the expiration date, she would be fined at the airport by immigration officer. She said, her relative that tried it was delayed at the airport until he payed a whooping sum of 1 million Naira before he could leave Nigeria".

Let them come back home. That would teach them a lesson to always do things legally.

I tire oo... and if you see them at the embassy they look so innocent.. like they can't finish a cup of water... mine while what is in their bag is fake and the heart is cunning... lol
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by kmaster007: 9:27am On May 16, 2018
make una no try am ooooo... well I trust my naija guys.... dey re already looking for another country way dey re goin to shock deir head. naija no dey carry last
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by blackboy2star(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2018
SHAKIRA FIFA 2010 WORLD CUP COMES TO MIND..... ILE ILE YAH grin
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2018
spiritedtete:

I tire oo... and if you see them at the embassy they look so innocent.. like they can't finish a cup of water... mine while what is in their bag is fake and the heart is cunning... lol
I tire for our brothers and sisters. That is why I don't blame the law abiding Nigerians in diaspora that don't mingle with the Nigerians in diaspora. Many Nigerians can sell their families just because of visas and hard currencies.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Elliot2(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2018
Send all d madafakas down; we all in dis shit togeda.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by SniperSmurf(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
im wure my fwend frm agbowo
bola
go dey part of them.
she juh see whitey for 2012
ay pa dem
frm yhr she move enter germany
lock up for me
e pain me say men na only once ai fuc her big yansh

What is this one saying?
Re: Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:49am On May 16, 2018
dkronicle:
SAVAGE IS : these people are your nationals, they have exhausted all the legal processes, please take them

Lol, funny. I feel bad for them though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU / Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.