Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink (38393 Views)

COVID-19: Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces ₦600 Million Support / Is Tomato Paste Mixed With Cocacola Or Malt A Natural Blood Tonic? (video) / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by manikspears: 10:46am On May 16, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Time na money o time na money. Use your time well, do better tin.

Sir, please in the name of God, withdraw your case against Nigerian breweries and rather use the resourses to take Nigerian government to court for bad and deceptive government and also insecurity,poverty, Idoncarity.

Nigerian breweries is not the enemy,,,, rather its the Nigerian government..

he is coming to that,let him win this case first cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by daveP(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2018
Fake malt sef dey, especially that System Malta.

The color is off, the concentration too is weak. looks adulterated.

SMH.
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by FKMagazine(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2018
low sugar don kill prof...lol
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by Ichokwu: 11:25am On May 16, 2018
rad8:

This one is truly lazy and lacks foresight.

Very dull student.
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by Emilo(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2018
I am seriously ashamed of the comments i am seeing here. A Don has brought to our notice a serious health issue that could have lead to complications and probably death to a number of our countrymen and we are here talking trash.

I expect us to even start protesting and calling our Nigeria Brewery to order. If it were to be a developed nation, this is a serious matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by AerialMapper: 11:58am On May 16, 2018
miqos02:
him and his family at least

Makes sense!
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
Prof. Low sugar isn't the same thing as sugar free.

You'll lose in court.
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by ladygudhead(f): 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
Emilo:
I am seriously ashamed of the comments i am seeing here. A Don has brought to our notice a serious health issue that could have lead to complications and probably death to a number of our countrymen and we are here talking trash.

I expect us to even start protesting and calling our Nigeria Brewery to order. If it were to be a developed nation, this is a serious matter.

Guy that is why we are our own problem in this country. sometimes some people comments go just weak me.And na we go dey quick to shout "developed countries" as if if those countries were this daft,ignorant and non-chalant they would have gotten to where they are today.
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by ladygudhead(f): 12:11pm On May 16, 2018
Emilo:

Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by great664(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2018
GindoX:

Werin be bromate self?

Makes dough stronger and rises very well... It is Carcinogens but people believe the right quantity and the high fire may kill it but that's just a story... Even China ban it like other EU countries but here we still using it for more profit. By the way it is addictive too
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by okwabayi(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2018
Ikem11:
This guy above me are u enemy of progressive movement? Back to the matter.... They should also sue all those toothpaste for writing that shining bright teeth cos I been using it for years and my teeth no dey shine
Healthy human teeth is bright yellow in colour not white. Don't mind our ignorant school teachers, they were only parroting what the white man thought was true at the time.
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by Justinpm(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu man looking for where to make a quick out-of-court harvest.
How can a Nigerian VC not know that there is no consumer protection right in Nigeria?

He should not disturb us with his Diabetes woes.
Nigerian Breweries does not cause weak erection.

Next time, he should drink Dubic Malt mixed with Alomo Bitters.
mumu that cannot read... He wants them to apologies
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by dreamangel: 2:33pm On May 16, 2018
class action loading. Those of us who have been drinking that low sugar poo thinking it is really low sugar should raise our hands and join this action. cool
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 16, 2018
It's not only Amstel malt. All of them including the fruit drinks littered everywhere in Nigeria. No consumer awareness programmes.
Especially those things giving to children.
Zobo pure pass. If u can do Zobo drink with blended fruits and freeze. It's better than all these.
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by Collyno82(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2018
Ichokwu:
The ex-VC will loose. The malt actually contained lower amount of sugar than all other malts by a half cube or a quarter; so it is qualified to be called low sugar.

So, he did not see Buhari that swore to Allah that Abacha did not steal to sue?

Foolish man. angry
he may loose but the fact is DAT he has succeeded in educating millions like me who always go after Amstel low sugar malt. Kudos to prof
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by odysey: 5:10pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu man looking for where to make a quick out-of-court harvest.
How can a Nigerian VC not know that there is no consumer protection right in Nigeria?

He should not disturb us with his Diabetes woes.
Nigerian Breweries does not cause weak erection.

Next time, he should drink Dubic Malt mixed with Alomo Bitters.

who said there isn't aside from laws there's an organization called consumer protection council and they're quite effective ...
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by GindoX(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2018
great664:

Makes dough stronger and rises very well... It is Carcinogens but people believe the right quantity and the high fire may kill it but that's just a story... Even China ban it like other EU countries but here we still using it for more profit. By the way it is addictive too

Okay, ẹ ṣe gaan
Re: Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Low sugar means low cane sugar.
They ‘forget’ to list the product contains obscene amounts of HFCS.
It’s HFCS and Aspartame I hate the most, those things give serious headaches and migraines especially on hot days.
I strongly suspect those are what the beer Harp contains because the taste is too sweet, especially when stepping down from Guinness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.