Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) (50826 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by kygo(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
oh my God!
this is touching... one bastard leg go just bend,e go crawl go road make dem dash am money..thunder finish you thete
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by okomile(f): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
Next bus stop shouted conductor, I replied, o wa oooooo. Life too sweet to be complicated.
Not taking chances in this bus.

Oga driver, hustle well. The Lord is your strength. I no get liver. grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
Factfinder1:
There's no excuse to be lazy...go up north and see able bodied young men and women begging it happens everywhere from east west south north...you will be coming back from your day struggles some mature boys would stand at the junction taxing you for money to go and drink and smoke...you will even see most of them in restaurant eating better than you with same money you gave them...thumbs up Mr driver

I can relate to this.

It seems these' taxers' are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:30am On May 16, 2018
godfatherx:

No, not "sooo risky" as you think, provided he has a valid driver's license, provisions are made for people with disabilities to drive, the vehicle is customized to meet his abilities.

He is just as safe as other danfo drivers in Lagos.

Nothing safe there , he has not carried out the proper modifications enough to make that vehicle safe under is drivership... every day he gets from point A to Point B is just pure luck

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
adadike:
yet one yeye old man got the audacity to call us 'lazy Nigerian youths'.

You can still be employed and be lazy..
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 11:31am On May 16, 2018
I don't see anything customised there so its not safe at all. At least for me
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:32am On May 16, 2018
oxygenlove:
the way some people think sef, , ,people with no legs have been driving for decade, nothing is at risk there. They Follow Instruction Than People With Both Leg too cos they dont drive at high speed.

With proper modifications , his modification cannot not ensure safe driving please
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:32am On May 16, 2018
Reason why mumu Buhari says Nigerians youth are lazy still beat my imagination and it's one of the reason why we need to take Nigeria back from him
#takeitback
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 16, 2018
godfatherx:

No, not "sooo risky" as you think, provided he has a valid driver's license, provisions are made for people with disabilities to drive, the vehicle is customized to meet his abilities.

if not even safer. All those kolo people driving danfo, any of them well?

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2018
It is well
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2018
yomi007k:

I can relate to this.

It seems these' taxers' are everywhere.

Soo annoying
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Bhol28: 11:38am On May 16, 2018
godfatherx:

Yeah it seems d clutch and brake have been customized to reach his hand.He is good to go so far he is perfect in d system.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by oxygenlove(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

With proper modifications , his modification cannot not ensure safe driving please
modification? u might be right. Have Seen People With No Legs Driving Perfectly (even A Woman) Tho They Customise It Well, , But This Man Here Might Have Been Driving For Some Years, Kindof Part Of Him
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2018
Not surprised! Reminds me of a woman HOD in my school, she has legs ravaged by polio, yet she drives good cars 'conditioned' to fit her condition! A big challenge to those that have two legs and still begging!
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2018
niceprof:
I met him from Orile to Oshodi and i even videoed him.

I was impressed with his composure,instead of begging ,he decided to eke out a living for himself.
and somebody on Twitter said if he was Hausa he would have been on the street begging

such wickedness... lol
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by roblance: 11:42am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Nothing safe there , he has not carried out the proper modifications enough to make that vehicle safe under is drivership... every day he gets from point A to Point B is just pure luck

Ogbeni stoo arguing. If you dont know how, Carry your L to VIO's office.

Disabled people have been driving for years. I have seen more than 20 disbaled drivers both home and abroad.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Not surprised! Reminds me of a woman HOD in my school, she has legs ravaged by polio, yet she drives good cars 'conditioned' to fit her condition! A big challenge to those that have two legs and still begging!
you mean buhari's brothers?
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
Ahhhh

Nwa, u don't want to ans me, okwa ya? grin

When will I see u
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 16, 2018
Accident waiting to happen.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2018
He must have customized the vehicle somehow with extra cash.

Uber should employ this guy.

Yes, Uber I'm calling you out.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:49am On May 16, 2018
roblance:

Ogbeni stoo arguing. If you dont know how, Carry your L to VIO's office.

Disabled people have been driving for years. I have seen more than 20 disbaled drivers both home and abroad.

If you cannot read and comprehend don't mention me ..Where Did I say disabled people Cant drive, for you your information disabled people fly planes but the proper modifications have to be done and this guy hasn't don't that to his vehicle
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by roblance: 11:53am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If you cannot read and comprehend don't mention me ..Where Did I say disabled people Cant drive, for you your information disabled people fly planes but the proper modifications have to be done and this guy hasn't don't that to his vehicle

Were you in the vehicle? So tell me how you can see if all the proper modifications have not been done regarding to naija level. You cannot expect it to be as perfect as ones abroad or cars built for disabled rich peeps
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:55am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Nwa, u don't want to ans me, okwa ya? grin
When will I see u
I'm in abakaliki you can come if you want to see me...
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Chidav123(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2018
There is no risk in him driving, the break and the accelerator are all built in the handle he is holding. This same technology is used in the western world for the cripple ,they just need to be tutored on how to use the handle. I applaud his courage. Nigeria youth are the most hard working people ever. Who said we are lazy? Please get your PVC, it's your weapon of enthronement.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Lastanza: 11:57am On May 16, 2018
He must have been a driver before accident or one unfortunate incident claimed his legs. He must have been into the driving business before something happened to his legs so he was able to adapt.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:

I'm in abakaliki you can come if you want to see me...

I will come before Christmas; I am serious grin

I've been to Ezzangbo...

Thanks for replying

The next time I will ask you a similar question will be your name and number grin

Trust me, I am harmless
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2018
Lotel:
This is sooo risky, anything could go wrong, me I can't enter this kinda bus

How is it risky? Is he using the legs that he does not have?

As if people with both legs have not been crashing vehicles since the model T.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Teeboi56: 12:00pm On May 16, 2018
sweetval:
Must he be a driver??.. This is risky na.. Jundecided
Do u ave any other work for him
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by manikspears: 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
oxygenlove:
the way some people think sef, , ,people with no legs have been driving for decade, nothing is at risk there. They Follow Instruction Than People With Both Leg too cos they dont drive at high speed.

don't mind them when it is entertainment and fashion they will be interested in,they are now shocked an wailing over a mechanism that has been for over a decade now,keep watching davido video and keep increasing your silliness.she for jump now undecided.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by VISTIN(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2018
I followed his bus to Oshodi, it's amazing.

God is able
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:20pm On May 16, 2018
roblance:

Were you in the vehicle? So tell me how you can see if all the proper modifications have not been done regarding to naija level. You cannot expect it to be as perfect as ones abroad or cars built for disabled rich peeps

Guy I am not a dull being , the first thing I did was to study his modification and I found out that the Bus uses automatic gearing and the only modification the man made was to connect a rod to the throttle pedal which he pushes down with one hand thereby leaving only one hand available for steering motion ...If you know anything about safe driving using a circular steering wheel you will know that full extent steering cyclcle can never be achieved safely with a single hand and that's why all driving lesson recommend both hand on the wheels at all times ... this man has ni business experimenting his obvious recklessness on commercial passengers ..Please stop being emotional and start opening up your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXdBgp4OReo
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by nobilie: 12:22pm On May 16, 2018
It is okay if he drives his own car but to drive a commercial bus carrying up to 12 people here in Lagos that mad drivers are everywhere? Abeg, he is a risk to other road users.
You can not be very okay a driver when you sit driving a danfo in Lagos.
That man should be stopped. There are other occupations he can venture into.

I won't support this now untill our roads are wider, free of pot holes and people obey traffic rules esp traffic light.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.