Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) (50802 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2018
godfatherx:

No, not "sooo risky" as you think, provided he has a valid driver's license, provisions are made for people with disabilities to drive, the vehicle is customized to meet his abilities.

He is just as safe as other danfo drivers in Lagos.
you are totally wrong in all senses. How could that be safe? he is using one hand to control break and acceleration and he has just one hand on the wheels. If he has both controls of break and acceleration on the wheels then yeah, but in this case its not.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by tbase73(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2018
Lotel:
This is sooo risky, anything could go wrong, me I can't enter this kinda bus
I know him we stay on d same street in my former area in mushin. my dear dat is ow egbon survives

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
I don enter dis guy bus b4 from Ilasa to oshodi grin
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

I will come before Christmas; I am serious grin

I've been to Ezzangbo...

Thanks for replying

The next time I will ask you a similar question will be your name and number grin

Trust me, I am harmless
LOL...my sister is schooling at school of health 135 ezzangbo. I do visit her there often
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 16, 2018
oxygenlove:
the way some people think sef, , ,people with no legs have been driving for decade, nothing is at risk there. They Follow Instruction Than People With Both Leg too cos they dont drive at high speed.
And rarely get accident
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by grafixdon: 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
This's so common in Lagos naa.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
He got balls but that is very risky thing to be doing on ever busy Lagos roads. Where is road safety? Please OP send this piece of news to that old man from Duara for his lazy Nigerian youths comment
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:26pm On May 16, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
He's not lazy at all but he should look for another means of survival.... driving that bus is risky.

Can you suggest other means of survival for him? undecided
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:

LOL...my sister is schooling at school of health 135 ezzangbo. I do visit her there often

Let me PM you because of eavesdroppers grin
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
Lotel:
I doubt the possibility of this man having accident if the bus is certified of any technical problems because he must have undergone some practical training
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by megafone: 1:41pm On May 16, 2018
Thats a lazy Nigerian youth!
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
Between this youth and president Buhari's son, who's the greatest lazy?
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by TalkingBird: 1:47pm On May 16, 2018
Great!

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by Horus(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usuQAYE2ASo

Man Born With No Arms Drives His and Works For NASCAR Racing Team!
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by ighodalonosa(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
Gangster1ms:
If u had sat in the back u wouldn't have known embarassed
But the driver sef.. how does he expect someone to sit in front and have mind rest when he doesn't have legs. This his business won't last.

Exactly. I have entered this very bus but did not notice him until I was asked to sit at the front.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 2:54pm On May 16, 2018
ighodalonosa:

Exactly. I have entered this very bus but did not notice him until I was asked to sit at the front.
shocked
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by rudee007(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
Do business with this guy at your own peril

TRADELYN:
Nothing is impossible. shocked

Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by jayblez: 3:29pm On May 16, 2018
Lotel:

You're 100% correct, it's suicidal, I forbid him and his bus, I refuse to take a ride in that coffin.
sometimes I imaging the mentality of some Nigerians, why praising this man?
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:30pm On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Let me PM you because of eavesdroppers grin
I can't read my pms been having that issue for a while now
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by jayblez: 3:33pm On May 16, 2018
erico2k2:

you are totally wrong in all senses. How could that be safe? he is using one hand to control break and acceleration and he has just one hand on the wheels. If he has both controls of break and acceleration on the wheels then yeah, but in this case its not.

That guy lacks driving knowledge, it's not all about license, safety consciousness is the ultimate.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by jeff92: 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
godfatherx:

No, not "sooo risky" as you think, provided he has a valid driver's license, provisions are made for people with disabilities to drive, the vehicle is customized to meet his abilities.

He is just as safe as other danfo drivers in Lagos.
guy na lie it's risky
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by oxygenlove(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2018
jayblez:

You're 100% correct, it's suicidal, I forbid him and his bus, I refuse to take a ride in that coffin.
sometimes I imaging the mentality of some Nigerians, why praising this man?
God Will Forgive You O, , , Calling What He Use To Feed Himself And His Family "Coffin", If U Are To Choose Btw Him And A Drunk 2legged Driver Nko, , ,?
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
jayblez:

That guy lacks driving knowledge, it's not all about license, safety consciousness is the ultimate.
True talk angry
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:28pm On May 16, 2018
oxygenlove:
the way some people think sef, , ,people with no legs have been driving for decade, nothing is at risk there. They Follow Instruction Than People With Both Leg too cos they dont drive at high speed.
how do they change gear with one hand
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
Lotel:

OK naa. but u go enter indianherm smoker bus sitdown sleep while he drives you ABI? only God can save.
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:11pm On May 16, 2018
tbase73:
I know him we stay on d same street in my former area in mushin. my dear dat is ow egbon survives
what about clutch abi na automatic gear bus
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by tbase73(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what about clutch abi na automatic gear bus
na auto,mind u he is a big man oooo with crowd of ppl wen he is at home
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by jayblez: 4:47pm On May 17, 2018
oxygenlove:
God Will Forgive You O, , , Calling What He Use To Feed Himself And His Family "Coffin", If U Are To Choose Btw Him And A Drunk 2legged Driver Nko, , ,?

That thing is a mobile coffin
Re: Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:51am On May 18, 2018
tbase73:
na auto,mind u he is a big man oooo with crowd of ppl wen he is at home
really
didn't know there were auto danfos ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / 4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.