Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (42498 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2022
#gogreen
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2022
This normally happen to newbie coming into farm business
The thinking is like

"I will cultivate 10 acres of land with Maize"

"If I spend N100k for clearing at N10K per acre

N70k for ploughing

Buy N100k worth of seeds

Plant at N50k at N5k per acre

Do 3 weedings during the lifecycle of maize at N50k per each weeding making N150k for the 3 weedings.

After 3 months,I should have 3 tons per acre making it 30 tons in total.

If I am to sell a tonne at N150k,that's a whooping N4.5M income!!! "

In reality,

You cultivate 10 acres of maize,

Before you get it clear,you were chasing those to clear it for you up and down

And before you know it,economic situation has increase the cost of clearing to N12k per acre making you incur N120k to clear for the 10 acres

Seeing that time is against you and you wanted to plant,you quickly organize workers to plant for you manually.

The plant population that's suppose to be 10,000 was just 2000

You did 2 weedings because you were unable to manage your workers well and didnot finish their work on time

After 3 months,you got 500kg on an acre making it 5 tonnes in total

A ton was sold at N120k

And at the end of the day,the income was a meager N600k

Can you see the difference!

4.5M on paper and 600k getting to your bank account.

Do you know what went wrong?

If you are starting as a newbie in farm business,then work with agropreneur/s with practical knowledge for guidance.

Want to acquire farmland,start up,setup,need workers to manage your farm enterprise,call or send Dm.

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2022
You have interest in agriculture? right? Good
You also want to make millions from agribusiness? Right

But you don't have interest in having basic know-how about the agricbusiness,then you are a joke

Seek and thirst for knowledge always.

Last year,I registered for a agric training programme to upgrade.
It was expensive but that's the price to pay.
Getting life changing know-how will cost you and you must be willing to pay the price.

You need to have proper knowledge of the weather situation in the area,knowledge of price,history of the people around your location,knowledge of the soil in your location etc and the thing is that they differ from region to region.

As an agropreneur with farm business in many states of the country,I have come to discover that even the knowledge/strategy required for each location is totally different in each of the locations we operate in.

I remember telling my team when we first got to Ijebu to establish our farm estates to seek knowledge from the locals on the weather situation,what's mostly grown there, the people,the foods,etc

Unfortunately,we taught we could cultivate what we are used to in other regions without taking cognance of what's obtainable in Ijebu and we didnot meet our target for the first farm operations.

Knowledge is the gap between success and failure.

The more you learn,the higher your potential of earning.

Unfortunately, knowledge in agriculture is practical and dynamic (ever changing) so you need regular upgrade.

Some people are very smart here,they know little or nothing about agriculture but are intelligent to partner,collaborate with people who has the expertise and knowledge

Well,in anyway you get your knowledge,make sure you have knowledge as a leverage in any venture especially as it pertains to agricbusiness.

Go to where you can get it

It's one of the important leverage you need without which you might not reach your goal

Knowledge is the KEY.

THIRST for it

You can join any of our training programme in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin, apomu
Kindly DM
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
If I could roll back the hand of time to more than a decade ago that i started this farm business,one thing I would have love happen; creating mentorship programme for young people interested in agribusiness

If the very few ahead in the sector create mentorship opportunity for young people interested in agribusiness; maybe many things people learnt through trial by error wasting time and resources would have save them a lot

Now that we are a giant in the farming sector, I believe that the right time is now to build more young people into becoming giants solving lots of food insecurity challenges and creating prosperity in the process of doing so.

This we have done over the last few years and another opportunity is open again.

Six months intensive farm training and mentorship programme.

Successful applicants must be ready to live and stay on the farm.

Monthly stipends for successful applicants.

Feeding is free

Successful applicants must be ready to start his/her farm projects as soon as the 6 months is elapsed on the farm estate

After the duration of the six months training,lands,input,breeding livestock,soft loans are given to all trainees to commence their farm business on any of our farm estates.

If you are between 18-35 years of age, send your CV to info@waleagroservicesnigeria.com and yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2022
One of the secret of success in plantain farming is early land preparation and planting.
If you plant early,you harvest early.
On our plantain farm estate,If you plant in late January,you are sure to harvest in November/December the same year.
You need land for cultivation or you want expert to help you setup,send DM
#doplantainitpays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2022
#gogreenitpays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Few of the things we know how to do best;

Getting you access to good fertile farmland specific to the crops you want to produce

Mechanical land clearing and land preparation

Setting up your farm and farm management services
And
Access to buyers as soon as your produce is matured to be harvested
Join others on any of our farm estates in ilorin, ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and apomu
Send DM if interested
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2022
The aim of this thread is to open your eyes to the wealth creating opportunities in this area and how you can make in oilpalm business.

It's very profitable and sustainable enterprise although your investment start coming in by the 4th year of production.

According to the story told by my biological father,his late father (who was my grandfather) cultivated large expanse of land for oilpalm in the 1940's when he was young.

Many years ago,I heard him on the phone discussing on getting his own share of palm oil from the farm; that was how I got to know and this is how they do share palm oil quarterly or so.

Calculating the years now,that will be about 80 years or so.

That spur my curiosity about oilpalm plantation and my interest in this farm business grew.

How can you cultivate a crop and still be earning good revenue from it many decades later?

So I started planning on how to create my own oilpalm empire.
And the oilpalm farm estate in ijebu-igbo was born.

Now,I have tested and can say it's best and most profitable and sustainable cash crop you can cultivate.

Unfortunately,the potential has not being tapped.
Apart from the palm oil,there are other value added products like palm kernel cake,palm kernel oil,broom sticks etc that generate even more money than palm oil.
https://www.nairaland.com/7388988/oilpalm-business-most-profitable-untapped

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
#doagricitpays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Your knowledge and link to markets can determine how much money you are going to make in your farm business.

What you are thinking of farming,do you have ready made market for it before you start planting.

That's the advantage those that acquire farmland and own farms on our farm estates enjoys.....READY OFFTAKERS

Own your farm today in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,ilorin,apomu and ogbomoso
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Today is a new day. Yesterday was in the past.
The action you take today will begin to create the future you desire.
Owning an asset like oilpalm farm is the best way to create wealth and secure your future.
Follow www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Own an oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
To learn how to successfully setup/manage your farm,register for our agribusiness bootcamp through the link on the first thread
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
#Doagric
#itPays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
#getinvolved

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY
Join the oilpalm farm revolution on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWN7O9a8tgs

How to start a profitable oilpalm farm business in Nigeria
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Agricpays
Invest in it
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is the best time to get involved in creating wealth through agribusiness in Nigeria and the continent
#DoagricItpays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Three things are very important to creating wealth in agriculture
1. Do crops that you can make more with less operational effort
2.That can generate income for you year in year out for decades.
3.That value can be added to produce other products
Oilpalm,cashew, cocoa,coconut falls into this category.
In terms of profit,oilpalm is the best
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Don't underestimate the days of little beginning
#getinvolved
#doagric
#itpays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2023
One of the best investment you can make is acquiring massive farmland.
How do you make it happen
Register through the link in the first thread.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
#Gogreen
#InvestinAgriculture
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
One of the best places you can acquire your farmland is on our Oilpalm farm estates in ijebu-igbo where you can enjoy the benefit of good fertile land specifically for oilpalm,access to processing facilities,access to market and join others in making money from oilpalm farm
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Keep working on your dream..it's valid
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2023
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:20am On May 09, 2023
DoAgric
ItPays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by michaelpenz(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2023
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2023
DoAgric....itpays

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by michaelpenz(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2023
Another secret way guys are cashing out big time in Nigeria and other developing countries

But you should reserve money to learn the process well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHtOJCxoLFQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes / Bankers, Is This True? / Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.