Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (42496 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
go for your goal
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Good. morning

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by fastlane84: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
Nigeria is a blessed country,not because of the abundant resources but because so many untapped opportunities abound which we walk-by everyday without even exploring them.

Before you get started, you need to consider some factors

First, your financial capability

When me and my wife want to start an agribusiness,many years ago, we sat down and do some maths about our financial ability to sustain the business.
Although we wish to start big but our finances then was saying otherwise,
nonetheless, we still keep the bigger picture in perspective and work daily toward it.

Trust me, to start a business is easy but to get it running is hectic.

Read more on what I do on www.facebook.com/waleagro

lovey post.....nothing like a working real biz...

GET YOUR ASSURANCE TODAY

ITS PALM FRUITS BIZ. DONE IN AN EASY LESS KNOWN WAY

You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08035358364 pm
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2018
You needs to act on your dream.... action! action!! action!!! is the key.

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Doerstech(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
FOR SMALL and Medium Scale Businesses We Have A Spcial Website Design Offer FOR YOU

1) This offer is open to any business owner who wants a simply business website to showcase his products and services.

2) A Website that will have a Home, About, Services/Products, Contact Us, FAQ and Blog page etc [ Between 5 - 15 Pages ]

[i]3)Be you into Real Estate, Fashion, Entertainment, Agriculture, Bakery, Events and Management, Environmental, Consulting, Services oriented business or you just need a simply portfolio or blog theme website, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU

WHAT THIS OFFER WILL COVER.

The Website We will build for your business will BE

1) Will be secured https://

2) Optimized for Search Engine...

3) Fully responsive, Mobile Friendly and Optimized For Speed.

4) It Will Be Customized For You Built The Way And How You Want It Without Compromising on Usability and Accessibility Standards.

5) Display all your products and services.

6) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com for yourself and your team.

7) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

cool With CTA's, Contact Forms, Newsletter and Live Chat Integrated on request.

9) We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

10) We can also create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

TO SIGN UP NOW CALL/CHAT US UP ON 08095966698 Quoting the source of this information AS Nairaland

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Baruwadele: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
A transformed mindset is a transformed life. what are you feeding your mind, is it positivity or negativity?
Good evening.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Agribusiness is the way.

Do it.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Passion, Passion and dedication are some of the things required for success.
There are many businesses out there but how strong is your interest, do you want to go the whole lenght of the business?
how much of your resources (sweat, time, money) are you willing to invest into it?
are you willing to keep going even after some setbacks?
You need to know all these before you start.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Before you start any business, read this thread and you will be glad you did. or visit my page
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training
agribusiness boot camp,you can still register
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Do agribusiness and thank me later.
it pays.
Good morning.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Do more with less

When I started my business, I always want to put all my energy, time, into it. I was the market man, the accountant and the operation man all at the same time but as you go on on the journey, you discover that it's unsustainable doing all those stuff.
planning is important to allow you do more with less
how do you do more with less, you learn the skill of delegation.

I will discuss further on this later on

Good morning
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
People has always said that you need money to make money

That's a big lie.

You need a good idea that delivers real value, perseverance, tenacity, good implementing teams and money will keep running after you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
one of my favorite quote

Don't complicate life. We won't be here forever. Once this day is over, it's gone forever. Your time is too valuable to waste on nonsense.

Live your day to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2018
Good morning people
if you want to start any agribusiness,kindlu read througb this powerful and educative thread
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
make hay while the sunshine
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Build a business around a market. That's when you are sure to have a winning,profitable business.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Build a business around a market. That's when you are sure to have a winning,profitable business.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
You can read my recent article on 3 businesses that can change your life through the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Before you start any enterprise, you have to know what your interest and investigate whether the business can generate consistent income for you.

This thread will help you to generate insights on which business to venture into to be profitable.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2018
What are you doing to change your situation? start that business today and change your levels!

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money
Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
This is our own way of assisting Nigerians interested in the business of agriculture.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change

These businesses can change your life forever in nigeria
Read and digest and you will be glad you did
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Talking about plantain business

There is a required number of plantain bunches you can sell to break even,having lesser than that will not get you your expected returns.
Whenever people tells me that they are starting on a plot of land,I tell them they can start to get more knowledge and skills but not to make money;eeeven breaking even is not possible with plots of land not to talk of making profit..
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
My 3 rules to success 1.Know your destination and stay the course whether in your career or business 2.Never give up 3.Never give up
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2018
The most important skills you should have is how to get sales channels to get your products/services to the customers/consumers who pays for the products/services rendered. That's what makes you the millions.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2018
interesing
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by FrankTalk1: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
BRAINCRASH:
interesing
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes / Bankers, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.