Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (44139 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Larriekay: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
https://www.nairaland.com/4516813/cashew-business-best-most-profitable
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Larriekay:
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Why quoting me?

is being a bet agent will generate income and sustainable for 20-30 years, if you feel so, then
I will advice you open another thread to be visible.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2019
we play too much in this country

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Go green...
Get fired up!
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Do agric....it pays

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
happy new week.

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
www.Facebook.com

Get connected to useful information that will change your life.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
how do you identify and start a profitable business. this is the thread you need to digest and comprehend.
you will thank me later!
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
how do you identify and start a profitable business. this is the thread you need to digest and comprehend.
you will thank me later!
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2019

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KCSQPN9dkYlpLHXifWuEXBXBswTziyeuk8oukaYu2fY/edit

Register to get informed on how to start a very lucrative agribusiness in nigeria.

you will be glad you did.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Hope in the future with corresponding consistency is the key.
don't give up on yourself.
don't allow anything to stop you.
keep going ,there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Experience they say is the best teacher.
Few things I gathered from the school of hard knock; few setbacks and success.
As a newbie in the sector,how best can you invest and make money in the agriculture.
First,don't think agriculture is a quick rich scheme where you invest let's say few thousand of naira and expecting millions of naira in revenue within few months..
In fact,to make good revenue,you needs a lot of financial investment.
Secondly, you need a guide or mentor who has done it before to train you on what to do. Someone that will create an action plan for you to follow through.
check more on my Facebook page www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
if you are unemployed and don't have the resources to get started, why can't you bring your friends together whereby you can contribute the little penny you have to get started.
you can also share useful ideas that will be beneficial for all of you

my one cent
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2019
want to start a profitable agribusiness,then check my page to access the transformative info
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2019
There is a huge gap between food we produced and the food available for consumption;with many seeing this gap are now trying to bridge the gap making them millionaire on the process.

You too can be on the fastlane of success by getting involved.
To get involved,you need to be guided by people who has seen it all,so that will assist you to your goal faster.

Go green..

Good morning.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
The prosperity of a country depend largely on the kind of leaders who man her affairs.

Go out and vote person of your choice

eschew violence

God bless Nigeria
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Do agric....it pays.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kindly check my page for updates on starting a profitable agribusiness
www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Go for your dream...Never give up, Never give in.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:24am On Feb 19, 2019

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Identifying the business to venture in requires intelligence gathering and acquisition of knowledge.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Farm security is one of the essential thing you need to put into consideration when starting out your farm business. You might not understand the importance of investing in farm security not until you lose some valuable asset to theft.
Cattle rustling,loss of farm produce,animals through theft etc can be avoided through use of well trained security dogs.
Dogs should be one of the security approach to use.
Not only do they alert you of strangers,they can protect you and disarm your attacker.

Dog training are also available on request
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2019
check my page on www.Facebook.com/waleagro for updates on how to start a profitable cashew business.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.