Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,188 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (44239 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Earn a side income while freelancing. Membership closes soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/4724642/fundamental-trading-weekly-trade-setups#71061178
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2018
Is it not an irony that with the huge resources Nigeria and Africa possess,the highest number of hungry people in the world are still located in the sub Saharan region.
Millions of hectares of land,huge human resources,vibrant,young and energetic youths.
How ridiculous and laughable that we still import basic staple foodstuffs that should be exported .
I, Adewale Yusuff gbenga has vow that the narrative will be changed in my lifetime.
Are you with me on this? Then you can start with whatever you have,wherever, to join the train.
Why can't you start a farm garden in your home,you don't need to have access to large acres of farmland.
A small garden around your office,around your house either with use of beautiful sack/ buckets,will add to the statistics to improve food security and save a life if not many from death through hunger?
If you are with me on this, then start something about it and I will be happy and willing to offer assistance.
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2018
word for the day

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
never give up!

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2018
If government can provide enable environment for Nigerians,I believe the food security and sufficiency we are looking for can be achieved and made us the food basket in africa and the world.
#agribusiness#farming#agriculture#farmer#food#
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2018
Happy Sunday. May this new week bring prosperity,peace and success to your work and family kindly check my Facebook page for updates www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
I have stated in some of my articles written on this platform how to identify a profitable business and start one.
I will be sharing from my own personal experience what is obtainable and guaranteed to make you money if rightly followed although I will be limited to agribusiness which is my area of core expertise.
Many years ago, as a graduate looking for ways to add value to my country and make money at the same time, the nearest I could think of is venturing into agriculture, not because it's the in thing but because of the simple statistics that we would have billions of mouth to feed with Nigeria being the 3rd most populous country in the world by 2050.
In Lagos alone,lagosians pays about 8 billion naira per day for food according to Lagos state government, this is different from other cities and countries in Africa.
This is the huge potential this industry has.

Read more on https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Monday motivation

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change
These are the three profitable businesses you should engage in. You can connect with me to inform you of what and how to go about it.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Finance in business is very important but do not let it stop you from starting your business.
No successful entrepreneur have the money the business will need before they start but they start anyway and succeeded.
Good morning.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2018
#just do it . Start whatever you want to start with whatever you have.Just do it.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Farming is very lucrative (I mean you can make a lot of money) but many people failed because they want to do it alone.
Farming business is laced with a lot of risks/challenges which are not favorable for first timer or even some existing farmers/agropreneurs to breakthrough.

My experience has taught me not to go all alone.
That's one of the reason why we organised agribusiness experts,professionals,like minded people to form an agric cooperative.
Being active in a cooperative will give you some leverage and improve your odd of failing.
Personally,there are some mistakes I should have avoided if I had known this many years ago.
Access to information,solution to unexpected problems that might arise on the farm,access to market and finance are some of the benefit that will go a long way to to assist you to quick success.
You won't even have to face some of the challenges of fire,weather, etc we faced during our solo farming journey.

You can join the whatsapp group by clicking through the link below
https:///Bk88Z1ZrQdv6liuz006Y0y
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Make the best out of every situation.
the journey of an entrepreneur is such on a high and low basis,how to do survive those kind of situations;
turn it for the best,never give up,always be positive.
Good morning
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
For any business you involve yourself in,always put insurance at the back of your mind.it is very essential.
This is to mitigate your exposure to risks.For any business,there is always proportional level of risks involve so you have to be smart to insure your business.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
What do you see?
what you see is what you work at and its what you will get.
Do you see yourself starting your dream business?
do you see yourself getting through that challenges and breaking through that difficulties?
what do you see?
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Happy Sunday people.
May this new week bring success,prosperity and more blessing
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by grace234: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & Be your own Boss,
register your Business name,Limited company,church,mosque,NGOs, and clubs .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professional

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria

Integrity Pays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
A must read for those who want to make huge profit through agribusiness
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training

You have access to a lot of resources to make you successful in your agribusiness dream
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Get connected to my updates on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
A must read for those who want to start a profitable agribusiness
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2018
If you want to know more and opportunities to get started doing profitable businesses, check more info and updates my page www.Facebook.com
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2018
What you don't know will affect your ability to progress in that area. Do everything possible to always learn and upgrade your understanding.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
never ever!

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
May this new week be a prosperous one for us all. Happy new week to you all.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy independence Nigeria

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Every challenges you are facing now is an opportunity to learn more,to be stronger more,and ultimately to earn more.

Face them squarely and you will always win.

Good morning
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4769433/agribusiness-experience-diary-part-2
My recent article. A must read for all new/intending agropreneurs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.