Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (44242 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Every dream is achievable, just massively act on it.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2019
#mondaymotivation

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
The time to venture into agribusiness is now or you wontv

1 Like

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Do agric....it pays.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
To start and succeed as an entrepreneur require grit,dedication, sleepless night etc
Are you ready for the sacrifices?
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by pu7pl3(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nigeria is a blessed country,not because of the abundant resources but because so many untapped opportunities abound which we walk-by everyday without even exploring them.
Ok

Before you get started, you need to consider some factors

First, your financial capability

When me and my wife want to start an agribusiness,many years ago, we sat down and do some maths about our financial ability to sustain the business.
Although we wish to start big but our finances then was saying otherwise,
nonetheless, we still keep the bigger picture in perspective and work daily toward it.

Trust me, to start a business is easy but to get it running is hectic.

Yass

We have some profitable agribusiness you can invest in. Plantain investment is one of them. You can check some of my articles on that

If you want to invest in our plantain farm estate,you can contact me on +2348164628081 as well.

You can as well follow me on my page www.facebook.com/waleagro

Yea

Modified:
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started a free online mentoring programme.

I can guarantee you success in any agribusiness venture you launch within 4 months of participating in this mentorship.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money in agribusiness.

Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g

Ok daeylar im testing something with this useless post just lemme know if you can quote it now plz
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
how businesses got equity investment

You can also get mentored on how to apply for your business as well by registering for our mentorship programme.

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Integrity is everything... Whenever you do business with anyone,perform it with the highest level of integrity and fairness.
It is the currency money cannot buy that will take your business to another level.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2019

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
m
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Amazonboss(f): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is mushroom viable?
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Amazonboss:
Is mushroom viable?
yes,it is provided you do all the necessary steps correctly
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2019
The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is in your family,in your business, a football field, in an army, or in an office.

Are you a chameleon to your associates,colleagues,family members etc
integrity cut across all spheres of life and must be known as a person of integrity in these areas of your life.

Its only the inexhaustible currency for success.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:11am On Apr 16, 2019
vb
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Any business that cannot give you sustainable income with your minimum effort over the long haul is not an investment, it is a job and you are likely to keep working on it till you die.

look for investment that can give you returns for decades with minimum input and you will be happy you did
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Do unto others

what you

will like

others do

to you.

First law of success in your career and enterprise.

In short,Be truthful and fair to people and process.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2019
.m
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by ChijyWills(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
okay
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2019
Learn how to generate sustainable and huge money from agribusiness.
Do agric... it pays

check out www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Taking massive action is the only guaranteed way to success.

Getting information is just 5% what you do with the information will determine whether you will be successful or not 95% of the time.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Sunday people!!
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Go green!!

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by aywagze(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2019
it would have been better to open another thread for better visibility

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.