Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Love 2019 Text Messages For Him Or Her - Ways To Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love 2019 Text Messages For Him Or Her - Ways To Say I Love You (3295 Views)

Dirty Talk Examples And Dirty Text Messages / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / How To Make A Girl Go Crazy For You (with 50 Flirt Text Messages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love 2019 Text Messages For Him Or Her - Ways To Say I Love You by nollycomedy: 11:18am On May 16, 2018
Love 2019 Text Messages for Him or Her - Ways to Say I Love You
Love 2019 Text Messages for Him or Her - Ways to Say I Love You- Love SMS Messages are the expression of Love and affection of lovers towards each other. Though short, Love SMS conveys lot of hidden feelings and emotions. Here is a collection of cute love sms messages, the best love sms available online.

1.You're the Fuel for My Love

If my love is a vehicle,

You are sure the fuel that ever have been giving it all it takes to move.

You are my very best forever more.

I love you so very much.

2. I Am Empty Without You

Shakespeare would have been right if he ever said,
"A life without true love will be miserable!"
Without you, I am nothing but empty nothing.
Thanks for being mine.
I love you.

3. The Love We Share is Perfect

Mathematicians would have been very correct, if...

“You plus me” equals "Perfect Love".

Isn't that what we are!

Thanks for being mine.

Love 2019 Text Messages for Him or Her - Ways to Say I Love You

4. Just with You, My Life is Complete

English professors would have been so undisputable if they had said,

"A sentence is complete if only 'You, you and you' makes it".

With you, my life is complete.

I love you.

click here to see how to win a girl heart http://www.happyolderage.com/2018/05/love-2019-text-messages-for-him-or-her.html

5. We Are Forever Inseparable

In this life or hereafter,
Wherever your love goes is where my heart in love with you will ever be.
We are more than inseparable.
I love you.

6. What more can I say? I love your beautiful smile; I adore your pretty eyes and I love you to the moon and back. I cherish you forever.

7. I cherish the way you care, respect, honour, admire and love me. You’re indeed my one and only. I love you so much.

8. Curling up in my sofa, the thought of why do I love you run through my mind, then I realized that because you’re you and no one else. Thanks for being real. I love you tenderly.

9. God blessed me with you and for the rest of my life I will always blessed God for you and through you. I cherish you forever.

10. No other woman can ever take your place in my heart and I will always treasure and love you till the end of time. I love you beyond words.

11. I'm Sorry for all the Wrongs I've Done

If I ever wronged you, I am sorry.

You do not deserve a piece of hurt or pain from me.

I am sorry once more, my dear.

I love you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Can Easily Start But Very Difficult To Stop / Unbelievable, At 39 Years She Is Still Single / Guys Are Downloading Grindr App Lowkey In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.