Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (131128 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
U pay 20k and the olosho deliver.so why is he complaining?

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by saxxyb: 7:24pm On May 16, 2018
The kingdom of heaven is at hand repent
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Okpueze1(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
This can be a cheap blackmail and nairaland just aided this childish boy to achieve his aim.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by franchasng: 8:24pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly. With the way that sector is booming, I will suggest FG makes it legal. They are service providers.They should be made to pay their tax.

Banks can also step in and help them go cashless, provide POS and various means of payment for them. MTN too will make money. They can create a toll free number for booking oloshos. "if you want fair olosho: press 1, if you want a dark olosho: press 2...if you want fair olosho with big nyash and small boobs, press 3"

Viz.kiz go call that number die!!! grin
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy this lady, u eh kai cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by oladele00(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2018
MsLalasticlala:

Which kind prayer be this na? I'm still very much single

Ahhhhhhhhhh God will judge you!!! cry[b] chieeeee....i died in ur comment... What kind of a husband is this May you remain like that in Jesus name Amen
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Kaiser34: 8:43pm On May 16, 2018
500 naira is the best i would have done grin grin
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by sapeleboi(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2018
oga you try self, for me na 1k I de give all this kind girl
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 1:10am On May 17, 2018
she earn it, 20k for 1 minute fun, fastest pay on this part of the world
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Leo10000(m): 2:14am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
See why I always tell my friends to date mature men and not boys this is what happens when you date boys sad

oh oh I get your point,u mean u advice your friends to do olosho work with mature guys and not boiz so that they won't surprise d internet with ur unclad pictures
cos from d above d so girl wasn't dating him,he was a client��
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Egie4real: 3:26am On May 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly. With the way that sector is booming, I will suggest FG makes it legal. They are service providers.They should be made to pay their tax.

Banks can also step in and help them go cashless, provide POS and various means of payment for them. MTN too will make money. They can create a toll free number for booking oloshos. "if you want fair olosho: press 1, if you want a dark olosho: press 2...if you want fair olosho with big nyash and small boobs, press 3"

Lol!
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by sprints1: 4:53am On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
I hate smelling puna, it can make me puke
bacteriavaginosis (rotten fish vagina)
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by sprints1: 4:57am On May 17, 2018
MsLalasticlala:
A Nigerian fb user, Jayden took to Facebook to share a photo of a lady he slept with, generalizing Nigerian women as cheap, but trust Nigerian fb users, especially the wounded ladies... They sent him back to the village with a lot of food for thought.

https://joelsblog.com.ng/women-don-cast-lagos-guy-shares-photos-of-a-lady-he-bleeped-yesterday/

200k for that girl wey snap for unconcreted fence the guy must be very stupid for paying 20k something that I will just move the decimal back and Pay her 2k...nonsense
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Revolva(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2018
truth all nigerian ...if not all...almost 70% are hustlers......go to social app site like instamessanger tinder baddo...you go cry for your sisters and girlfriends.....shame to dem

they r the epitome of a lazy nigerian youth

the guy said the truth and its bitter

How to Spot a Fake Rolex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gocH4pdeWgE
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by walemetro: 7:04am On May 17, 2018
thats nigeria today....deal with it....90% of young gurls today are either full time or part time prostitutes....sad but ...thats our reality.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by dochenaj: 5:52pm On May 18, 2018
I only clicked to see the face of the young man who is devoid of common sense. And read the comment from the supposed lady, and thought to myself, "it is no lie, that birds of a feather flock together."
I shake my head for this generation.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Emaopel2015(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
You are a fool becos you have cheated your self to pay 20k while the lady will be smiling fie catching mumu like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by niyot124: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Your comments dey always make sense grin
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
He was cheated. 4,000.00 NGN is more than enough.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by bindukwe(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
pocohantas:

This is one of those crazy ideas that work.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by bindukwe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
sprints1:
200k for that girl wey snap for unconcreted fence the guy must be very stupid for paying 20k something that I will just move the decimal back and Pay her 2k...nonsense

I'm very sure that story is exaggerated.

Probably didn't pay or it never happened at all..

Social media is the fool's paradise
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by jefff455: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Uu

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Rawhumper(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
biacan:
See why I always tell my friends to date mature men and not boys this is what happens when you date boys sad

Very right,its a childish man that will do a town cry cos of bedding a girl.Even in d universities,whats so special u slept with a lady we should give u trophy.Honestly i detest such attitudes,d truth is ladies come to guys stays on their own have less male friends than the noisy empty expired bottles....mtcheeeeeewwww
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by dukeprince50: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:

lol, wetin person no go read for NL.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
lol, wetin person no go read for NL.
[/s]
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2020
slawomir:
sex is like air
it is not important except if you are not getting any

I can't pay five naira for sex not to talk of twenty thousand naira

when he be say girls full every where. I dey craze

uncircumcised girls are ready to bang you till eternity because those girls love and desire sex than normal. they reach multiple orgasms so much
I even have one that am banging
she is the one that always come to my house without me requesting.

most times she buy me things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.