Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" (37966 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by brojoshua: 11:04pm On May 16, 2018
This is why all these looters and yahoo boys in the houses of assembly did not want this man to head EFCC. Too ba se rere, Ara ko a ya o.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by holaralph(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2018
SBG04:
That's how you know Saraki is a dangerous criminal. The IGP ordered for the transfer of some arrested cultists to Abuja. Which is a routine police transfer. How on earth is the governor privy to the fact that the IGP intends to use the suspects to implicate Saraki? Did the IGP phone the governor and inform him that he intends to implicate him? The most logical scenario that is playing out here is that the governor and Saraki's cultists were arrested by the police in Kwara. The governor tried to bail his "boys" out but the police commissioner refused. He then ordered the transfer of the case to Abuja. Saraki and Ahmed, knowing the implication of the transfer to Abuja are now trying to expose themselves before Idris exposes them. Simple!!!
. God bless you bro. One thing is sure most nigerians had allowed hatred and tribalism to becloud their God given sense of belonging
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Rexnegro(m): 1:15am On May 17, 2018
jeeqaa7:
You make me sick .
What have we turned ourselves into, the sacred institution called the National Assembly has become a joke.

For heaven's sake, you are the Senate President of the most populous black Nation.
The Number 3 Man.

It's either you act it or get out of that seat.
Enough of this Nsi bull.

Who the hell does Idris think he is?

These are trying times for our Democracy.
bro nothing like trying time for our democracy, like u said yes he is number 3 man and head one independent arm of govt , for me let npf accuse him, if he's clean no p he should go defend himself in another independent arm of govt called the judiciary. nobody should be above the law. that was one mistake Dino did for not going to defend himself but chose to runaway by jumping off police truck .
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ora96: 4:51am On May 17, 2018
Srk Y Cry
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by eluquenson(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2018
IGP on a transmission level.... grin
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by bjnice(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2018
ihatesycophant:

The IG want to be smart by half. The treatment they meted on Dino, they are planning part two on Saraki. A case that is due to be tender in court, the IG woke up to ask to be transfer to Abuja, in order to perfect hidden agenda. From the confessions so far by the suspects, they've not said it was Saraki sending them but when the case find it ways to Abuja, they would prevail on the suspects to implicate Saraki.
It's dutiful of you to think twice. When Dino requested that his case should be transferred to Abuja so that he would have fair hearing, same police refused and whisked him to Lokoja but now find it convenient to move a case about to be arraigned in court to Abuja. It calls for second thought.
If he didn't cry out now, they would perfect it and it would work. The IG just disgracing himself and trampling on the law. This is an issue principally on state level and the suspect has not complained that they would not have fair hearing in the state. The one that the suspect complained, he never listened.
It was one camp during Jonathan's era, another camp today, tomorrow it would be another.

morning bro, ur submission looks great, can we share ideas in this matter and other issues regarding Nigeria politics. plz pm immediately if you are ok, with my suggestion. my email address is truetalk087@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / John Kerry Carries Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign To Davos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.