Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? (2812 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2007
I was told of a story of two couples who were about getting married. Plans and arrangements, were already on for the wedding Ceremony.

Just about 1month to the wedding, the couples, went for a night vigil in their church, During the vigil, The girl started screaming, confessing, that she is a witch, and that she has killed many e.t.c

I was told the guy RAN away to UK leaving the girl.

I was wondering, if u were to be in this Situation what would you do, as a guy or a girl ?( In both cases)

Lets keep it rolling.
Thanks
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2007
The story is not possible because there's nothing like a witch. But it should be interesting to discuss it.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2007
Seun:

The story is not possible because there's nothing like a witch. But it should be interesting to discuss it.

My brother, this is Reality o. Witches exist. If u need to know some witch, perhaps i could give you a number to call. lol
It is real o My brother.

The Guy in that senario, is my Brother's Friend. Its very true bro
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by babaklazz: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2007
Well, left to me, I can marry her, because, demons can be cast out. with PRAYER and lots of FASTING, lol,

But to be serious. i can imagine that happening to me

cry lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by BlackMamba(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
My brother, this is Reality o. Witches exist. If u need to know some witch, perhaps i could give you a number to call.

Please give me some numbers. I'll even pay you if the witch story checks out.
BTW, someone in Nairaland is willing to pay big money for a witch that can get him to China.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2007
BlackMamba:

Please give me some numbers. I'll even pay you if the witch story checks out.
BTW, someone in Nairaland is willing to pay big money for a witch that can get him to China.

If na to go China, i dont think it is possible o. They dont do anything good. all they do is Evil.
Do you still need the number? grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Blow(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2007
I wud suspend the wedding plans but wont run.

Seun:

Well situations abound like d one sited above
about people saying they ar witches and have
killed.
If u want an encounter check out a deliverance
ministry/church. U never can tell, u might have
an interview with a witch.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2007
Seun:

The story is not possible because there's nothing like a witch.   But it should be interesting to discuss it.

Check out this link. witches really really exist. infact they are everywhere. They should be on Nairaland (lol)

(How a witch in lagos stole a man's private part ) check out the link below.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_139550.html
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2007
An innocent woman was stipped naked after being accused of stealing a man's penis, but no one bothered to check the penis. That is so barbaric and idiotic. We are nothing but savages in this country. Idiotic savages. angry
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2007
Seun:

An innocent woman was stipped naked after being accused of stealing a man's penis, but no one bothered to check the penis. That is so barbaric and idiotic. We are nothing but savages in this country. Idiotic savages. angry

I would agree with you. Before she was beaten, they ought to have confirmed. It could be a setup sef. there are lots of idiotic savages in this country.

But though, it could have been possible. the Victim might have reasons of chosing that particular woman.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Seun(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2007
Even if the penis was missing, that would still not prove anything. Maybe the man lost the penis in an accident. Maybe he asked the woman for money, and she refused to give him. Maybe he just envied her mode of dressing. Etc.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by osegwu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2007
That witches don't exist?

Go tell that to an Edo State woman.

Still me
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by cuteass1(f): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
I believe witchcraft exists ooo cos i've witnessed it myself sad

but i believe in God and the power of prayers and the fact that someone can be made new

so if the demons are cast out, and i mean thoroughly cast out , then why not??

afterall how do you know the next person you run into isn't the head of the witchcraft society?? lol grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Glamourgal(f): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
Apparently, witchcraft exixts!
i haven't seen proof
but from what i've heard, it sure does exist-sadly!

i wouldn't want anything to do with a possessed person O-abeg!! lipsrsealed

We've all got a little demon in us, but, this one's just a bit too much.
i would'nt be able to handle it undecided

poor girl sad
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by sisimose(f): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2007
osegwu wetin edo woman do you? nor make me vex oh grin

yes they exist my step mother is a witch
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Glamourgal(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2007
lol sisi, r u saying that cos u don't like her or cos she IS a witch lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2007
cute-ass:

I believe witchcraft exists ooo because i've witnessed it myself sad

but i believe in God and the power of prayers and the fact that someone can be made new

so if the demons are cast out, and i mean thoroughly cast out , then why not??

afterall how do you know the next person you run into isn't the head of the witchcraft society?? lol grin

Yes u are right,

But lets face reality, dont u think the other fellow possesed members would fight that marriage?
I am not a pastor o, cos i cant stand such stress,
i think it is best to just RUN AWAY.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2007
Glamourgal:

lol sisi, r u saying that because u don't like her or because she IS a witch lipsrsealed shocked

@Glamourgal

ALMIGHTY DETECTIVE cool grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Glamourgal(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2007
is dat a yes for 1 & 2 or just 1? shocked grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by sisimose(f): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2007
Glamourgal:

lol sisi, r u saying that because u don't like her or because she IS a witch lipsrsealed shocked

ah you wrong oh! lol i like her oh! abeg i nor talk say i nor like am oh, i nor fit wahala, grin trust me i make an effort to show how much i like her, i do not want midnite visitation. Yes she be winch
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2007
@Glamourgal

She finally knows, grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2007
sisimose:

ah you wrong oh! lol i like her oh! abeg i nor talk say i nor like am oh, i nor fit wahala,  grin trust me i make an effort to show how much i like her, i do not want midnite visitation. Yes she be winch

If u were to be the guy who's fiancee was a witch, i am sure, u will run away completely, and even go and do a Face Change, so u wount be identified by even Devil himself.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by sisimose(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2007
pardon? if i were to be what?
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by Glamourgal(f): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2007
software, if i b that guy, i no go marry am. i don talk my own lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2007
@Glamourgal

en en
U get mind o. tell me reasons why u will,
Like i said the other time, dont u think Her mates could re-enforce?
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by sisimose(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2007
And your point is?
Software sorry you not making sense, anyways the topic is funny to me wink
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by cuteass1(f): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2007
software:

Yes u are right,

But lets face reality, don't u think the other fellow possesed members would fight that marriage?
I am not a pastor o, because i can't stand such stress,
i think it is best to just RUN AWAY.

so tell me, FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU RUN

remember they're everywhere, but i do understand what you said about the rest attackin the marriage

so i guess the right answer is, if you're not a strong-believer of the power of God, then you might want to run cos you're of no capability to fight them

But have you thought of this, as far as you've had something to do with them. its likely they won't leave you till they have you back, so your friend has to be careful ooo, he might not have seen the last of them

they work spiritually, hence physical running might not help that much wink
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2007
@sisimose

i was only jokin.
But its gonna be difficult for the guy to stay. Thereason i keep saying that the mate's could re-enfore is that, as at then, they would see her like she has betrayed them and serving another GOd. She would automatically be their next target, which would def affect her husband who is innocent
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2007
@cute-ass

The guy is in London now. i learnt he is a worker in his church there,
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by cuteass1(f): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2007
well then the guy is smart

he did himself a biiiig favour, because only God can save him from "their" hands cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by software(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2007
cute-ass:

well then the guy is smart

he did himself a biiiig favour, because only God can save him from theie hands cheesy cheesy

Yeah ma sis. True talk
Only God can save him
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-demon Possessed Girl? by tianshie(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
@Topic
Didn't you ever hear of "Demon- possession relapse"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Refused To Be A Housewife / The Essence Of Romance / What Drives Girls To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.