Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Need Help My PCV Is 30% - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help My PCV Is 30% (8984 Views)

My Pcv / What Could Cause A Low pcv / How I Survived High Pcv(polycytemia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by Robbin7(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2018
Hello nairalanders, please I need some good advice, I have been feeling I’ll for some weeks now, on Monday I decided to run a test. I did HIV, malaria, typhoid and pcv count and this is the result
HIV:: Negative.
Malaria: +
Typhoid: scanty trace of typhi parasite.
PCV: 30%.
Please what should I do?
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by hidhrhis(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
the normal range of pcv for male is 40-54 in male and 35-47 in male so I will implore u to talk to Ur general physician cos he is Ur best bet in directing u on what to do
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by dominique(f): 8:20pm On May 16, 2018
The PCV is low but not alarmingly low. Use blood tonic or ferrous tablets. You need to do a white blood count as well

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by knowhowk: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
hidhrhis:
the normal range of pcv for male is 40-54 in male and 35-47 in male so I will implore u to talk to Ur general physician cos he is Ur best bet in directing u on what to do
. Packed Cell Volume 35-47 in Females you meant sir/ma.
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by hidhrhis(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2018
knowhowk:
. Packed Cell Volume 35-47 in Females you meant sir/ma.
yeah 35-47 in female
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by tuniboss: 7:08am On May 17, 2018
Robbin7:
Hello nairalanders, please I need some good advice, I have been feeling I’ll for some weeks now, on Monday I decided to run a test. I did HIV, malaria, typhoid and pcv count and this is the result
Please what should I do?
I will recommend a supplement call immune.blend for you... it mainly strengthen the immune system and it's help me greatly...
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by knowhowk: 7:26am On May 17, 2018
Robbin7:
Please what should I do?
. There is a strong relationship between RBC (Red Blood Cells) and PCV or Hematocrit (Packed Cell Volume) When you have Low RBC in you ,its found in the Test called PCV .Low PCV or High PCV is an indication of a Disease .Your RBC carries oxygen all over your body .Such could be caused by destruction of red blood cells, overhydration, and malnutrition. Nutritional deficiencies of iron, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 ,Endeavour to eat more of red meat,liver ,Turkey or chicken ,fish ,egg yolks,beans ,foods generally with high iron .Nevertheless See your Doctor .Dr.Wale.
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by Robbin7(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2018
knowhowk:
. There is a strong relationship between RBC (Red Blood Cells) and PCV or Hematocrit (Packed Cell Volume) When you have Low RBC in you ,its found in the Test called PCV .Low PCV or High PCV is an indication of a Disease .Your RBC carries oxygen all over your body .Such could be caused by destruction of red blood cells, overhydration, and malnutrition. Nutritional deficiencies of iron, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 ,Endeavour to eat more of red meat,liver ,Turkey or chicken ,fish ,egg yolks,beans ,foods generally with high iron .Nevertheless See your Doctor .Dr.Wale.
Thank you very much Dr.
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by Robbin7(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2018
tuniboss:
I will recommend a supplement call immune.blend for you... it mainly strengthen the immune system and it's help me greatly...
How can I get this immune blend please.
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by sandyo: 11:18am On May 17, 2018
Just private chat me on WhatsApp via 09083813724 and i will tell you what you need to know and do.
You can also write me via email at info@healthandbeauty102.com
I would have said it here but they didn't pay me for advert lol.
But I know it will be perfect for you...
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by tuniboss: 12:52am On May 18, 2018
Robbin7:
How can I get this immune blend please.
here's my number 08131195769...
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by iaamxavier(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2018
Could be an error from the blood analyzer I once ran a test for my self I was getting a 60% PCV then I had to redo and I got a 40% due to the fact it wasn't mixed will before the text
Think u should try another test
If its still the same
See a doctor its very dangerous biko
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by judeslide: 2:41pm On May 19, 2018
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.

Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by mamatwiny(f): 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
Blend ugu leaves or anara leaves and take twice daily.
Come back and give your testimony after 3 days. It works.

You can also taken ranferon syrup,I don't think it is more than 2k

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by Afolabibabe: 8:12pm On May 19, 2018
Get ugu with milk and drink or satchet tomatoes or tin tomatoes with milk .works likes wonder

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by hidhrhis(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
judeslide:
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.
u ppl have started again advertising useless drugs op if u contact dem u are in to waste Ur money.try to use ugu and milk as suggested by the person above me den follow up with Ur doctor
Re: I Need Help My PCV Is 30% by Baba40(f): 2:18pm On May 23, 2021
iaamxavier:
Could be an error from the blood analyzer I once ran a test for my self I was getting a 60% PCV then I had to redo and I got a 40% due to the fact it wasn't mixed will before the text
Think u should try another test
If its still the same
See a doctor its very dangerous biko

You are right! Try have a second opinion... I was at Lasuth, Ikeja for blood screening was just told I have excess red blood cell without telling me the percentage. One idiot among them was even shouting polycythemia... I did another at a private hospital and discovered my pcv is 43%

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ekiti Confirms 3 New Cases / Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) / All You Need To Know About Internal Heat And Hot Flushes In The Body...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.