Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part (4764 Views)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? / My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2018
tenmariner:

I don't understand that rationale that soaks some Nairaland into making a simple process looks like a war zone. Why do u have to insult him before making your uninspiring contribution. Best bet, u just read. This is Family section where we have matured minds and not romance section where they discuss the next "shaku shaku steps and how to make a girl love u!!!
This is family section and Op has the right to air his confusion..
I tire for the boy o.
Thanks bro
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2018
Katier00:
When every night you won't let her rest. The place don become express na. So she needs to tighten the place oo.. Jamb questions
These days we make love once in a week
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2018
kapelvej:
The truth is that she is doing that to satisfy you. Some people have said that it makes the vagina very tight. She is doing all those for you
Yes i know, but she denied that
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2018
Dyt, come over here, you can't just look and move. cheesy, where is Idowuogbo? It's being a while o.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by Dyt(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2018
migbe:
Dyt, come over here, you can't just look and move. cheesy, where is Idowuogbo? It's being a while o.

Badosky is always watching
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2018
Dyt:

Badosky is always watching
ok, tell her we go meet for flambush
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by Ebukamatth(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2018
what? Bro you are in trouble. Send 10k then i will tell you the reason
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by kapelvej: 11:41am On May 17, 2018
migbe:

Yes i know, but she denied that
So why does she do it ?
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by Adamummya(f): 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
migbe:

Yes i did, she said she's using it for cleansing which I've never heard of, hence why i brought it here.

it is used to tighten the VJ ....
but tell her its not good for her health, instead let her try cloves
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
Adamummya:

it is used to tighten the VJ ....
but tell her its not good for her health, instead let her try cloves
Yea, but she told me she's using it for cleansing which i've never heard about. And how could she have a loose vj when we hardly make love these days unlike before that we used to do it almost everyday and at times 2 - 3 times in a day?
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
kapelvej:
So why does she do it ?
That's why i brought the matter here
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by kapelvej: 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
migbe:

That's why i brought the matter here
My brother, I think you should take it easy, to some of us those are nothing to be bothered about as long as she does not use it for other excuses, or cause problem in the marriage. There are bigger issues be falling marriages these days, please take it easy with her, talk to her about it, communication helps. meanwhile you can read my story if want , this can help you appreciate that this alum thing is not really a bad situation to worry too much about.ENjoy your marriage bro. Read my story here https://www.nairaland.com/4447411/wife-finally-moved, and https://www.nairaland.com/4457718/update-wife-finally-moved
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2018
kapelvej:
My brother, I think you should take it easy, to some of us those are nothing to be bothered about as long as she does not use it for other excuses, or cause problem in the marriage. There are bigger issues be falling marriages these days, please take it easy with her, talk to her about it, communication helps. meanwhile you can read my story if want , this can help you appreciate that this alum thing is not really a bad situation to worry too much about.ENjoy your marriage bro. Read my story here https://www.nairaland.com/4447411/wife-finally-moved, and https://www.nairaland.com/4457718/update-wife-finally-moved
Ok thanks. I went through both stories - that's terrible! Is she back now?
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by kapelvej: 4:17pm On May 17, 2018
migbe:

Ok thanks. I went through both stories - that's terrible! Is she back now?
grin grin grin, No you do not understanding, it is not about her coming back, I was forced out of the house to allow peace reign, you would have asked me if I have gone back home. It is not a question of her coming back. cry cry cry. My brother there is always something to be happy abou. So enjoy your family, the alum is nothing, just enjoy your family do not let little things disturb you.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by carammel(f): 6:46pm On May 17, 2018
Heebah:
Is ur wife deaf and dumb dat u cant ask her why she uses it?? Why do u want peeople online dat u r not familiar with to explain n tell u y she uses alum? Na so una go dey look for trouble wey e no dey. Mshewww.......carry ur wahala comot for here abeg. Oniranu undecided
LMAO, why this wicked?
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by Heebah: 7:29pm On May 17, 2018
carammel:

LMAO, why this wicked?
How u dey jare my sisyer. Dont mind dis pple na everything dey go carry come nairaland.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by carammel(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2018
Heebah:
How u dey jare my sisyer. Dont mind dis pple na everything dey go carry come nairaland.
I dey jare,trust you are good too.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2018
kapelvej:
grin grin grin, No you do not understanding, it is not about her coming back, I was forced out of the house to allow peace reign, you would have asked me if I have gone back home. It is not a question of her coming back. cry cry cry. My brother there is always something to be happy abou. So enjoy your family, the alum is nothing, just enjoy your family do not let little things disturb you.
Lol, don't mind me, read it while driving.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2018
Heebah:
Go tell Buhari na.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by kapelvej: 10:25pm On May 17, 2018
migbe:

Lol, don't mind me, read it while driving.
please brother, don't read and drive .it is dangerous
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by migbe(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2018
kapelvej:
please brother, don't read and drive .it is dangerous
Yea the traffic was terrible.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by nuelyoyo(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2018
Maybe the pussy is smelling like ogiri.
Re: My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part by initiate: 3:47pm On May 18, 2018
Its spelt alum not harlom.
Maybe it's because you are more familiar with harlots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Suppose To Ask My Father How Much My Bride Price: / A Few Thoughts On Unclothedness AKA N@kedness / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.