Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed (783 Views)

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed by polimaf(m): 2:49am On Mar 20, 2019
An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Monday, has dissolved the 9 year-old marriage between one Udoekpo Daniel and his wife Margaret, over adultery.
The President of the Court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, held that since the petitioner insists on the divorce after several interventions, the court was left with no other option than to dissolve the union.
“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Udoekpo and Margaret dissolved today, both of you henceforth cease to be husband and wife.

“Each of you should go his or her separate ways. The court wishes both of you well in your future endeavour.

“The Court hereby grants the custody of the first three children to Udoekpo, who had provided a good home and better education which is in line with section 139 of the Child Right Law of Lagos State.

Read more:: https://www.opaqlife.com/my-wife-uses-night-vigil-excuse-to-sleep-around-and-now-my-business-is-collapsed-man-cries-in-court/
Re: My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed by Bizznezz: 5:08am On Mar 20, 2019
sharp but bad wife
Re: My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed by OddsIsland(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wonderful....

(1) (Reply)

27-year-old Woman Marries 83-year-old Man, Says It Was Love At First Sight / 14 Year Old Almajiri Forced Into Bakery Oven Over N80 Bread / Pls Friend Help My Family Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.