Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (41468 Views)

2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by greatman247(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki is a confirmed criminal

Yes Criminal as it maybe, i still love that man than one useless pretender of the century seeking for power called Atiku... grin He will continue loosing out, i will wish Saraki to come out one day and he will definitely earn my vote. Until then, Buhari is still my man... grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by godszlave: 10:53pm On May 16, 2018
Masquerade that dance first will surely cry last..... Please just help us (Kwara)investigate all the federal allocations and the IGRs made in the state because Kwara remain the same since 2011.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by positivethought: 10:57pm On May 16, 2018
Immediately I noticed that the alleged suspects confessed to the crime in public but failed to name their sponsors in public I knew something was amiss,from the moment saraki defied the powers that be in Apc to win the Senate presidency he became a mark target for destruction,in fact I give kudos to saraki for lasting on his seat this long,frankly I just laugh at the kind of governance and anti corruption fight and of buhari/Apc,well saraki was part of this change so let him deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by uridadole: 11:02pm On May 16, 2018
chinjo:
This monster called IGP is going to consume even those who created it one day. Not even one killer herdsmen has been apprehended in benue or birnin gwari. The only person this govt could arrest was the chairman of the anti grazing task force in benue. We brought this curse upon ourselves by voting in Buhari so let's enjoy the food we all contributed in cooking.

You did not vote buhari. Dont lie on media. Killers in benue and taraba as mentioned didn't get to your head as supposed herdsmen. By he way, you may need to know that most of the arrested suspects for killing are not even Fulani as opposition made you beliv. Allow police do it's work and expose the profound sponsors of killings to allow people have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 16, 2018
Showab:
All the killings listed in the report are secret cult related killings.
I don't think Saraki would sponsor cult members to kill a rival cultist, though I am not exenorating Saraki/Fatai as they could also engage these guys during elections.

As for those saying Saraki rushed to the the media to cry foul, don't be surprised that IGP's plan to implicate Fatai/Saraki was leaked to them by a top ranking police officer on their pay roll.

N.B; I am from Ilorin and never in support of
Saraki 's political ideology but truth must be told.

these is not a nollywood movie,,, you cannt just implicate a rich man without substancial evidence it goes beyond oral accusation ... the police wonnt dare go after a sitting senate president without proper investigation especially on a abuja level. crying foul in most cases is a sign of guilt,,ways our politicians get public sympathy ... because nigerians will alway be gullible regardless of there lack & suffering in the hands of these very politicians. if you no chop gbi you no go die gbi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Ihsan6(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2018
tosin4lyf:
Bayo Ajia and Bukola Balogun was killed the same day (2016)
#VERYcorrect
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by doctokwus: 11:09pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Does he need to be named before we know where this is headed , didn't Dino inform us of the plot to frame him 3 weeks before it even happened and yet the police went on with it
Quite disappointed in this your assertion.
The motive of the IGP might be questioned,but it doesn't obliterate the fact that serious crimes of murder were committed and culprits with their sponsors need to be brought to book.
My theory of this case is this:
The IGP looking for a way to take his pound of flesh from Saraki,dug up cases in which the SP's name was mentioned.Got hold of the suspects and established a prima facie case through investigation and confession,of Saraki's involvement in some of the murders.They decide to take them to Abuja for solidification of the evidence,knowing the weight of office of the SP and need to have rock solid evidences or confession to show the public,and then parade of the suspects.
Saraki,knowing some of the suspects and fully aware of what the next step would be,of his involvement being coerced from the suspects,with material evidence to boot,cries out to blackmail the IGP and create doubts in the minds of gullible people,casting doubts on whatever the police would come out with.
Its a well used blackmail tactic by Nigerian politicians.
You should learn to analyze issues with a dispassionate mind.Saraki or whoever is not an asset in the struggle to defeat Buhari come 2019,so don't allow that sentiment guide you to supporting evil.The asset is the Nigerian people and influential people truly out to oust Buhari for his gross incompetence,not for cover for their crimes
Saraki is bad,Buhari is as bad.None of them deserves to stay further in office,and none of them should get support from anyone truly seeking a better leader(s) and a better country.

7 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by sweetgala(m): 11:09pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The above quoted gave the police away as having ulterior motive in this case.. you have not concluded investigation but you have already labelled them political assassins masquerading as cultists grin

IG when will those jihadist terrorist masquerading as Herdmens be paraded in force headquarters too

Hired assassin's , there was no mention of political

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by sweetgala(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The above quoted gave the police away as having ulterior motive in this case.. you have not concluded investigation but you have already labelled them political assassins masquerading as cultists grin

IG when will those jihadist terrorist masquerading as Herdmens be paraded in force headquarters too

You must not be following news, the Fulani CP of katsina even paraded herdsmen and was very direct in calling them killers and herdsmen and accusing them of having guns. They were transferred to Abuja as standard. There have been many arrests in the last 2 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Yemhey(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2018
SirToothBrush:

Something is most definitely wrong ! Bayo Ajia was killed in 2016 in Ilorin hence there seem to exist a case of blackmail loading indeed. If the Nigeria police could say he was murdered on January 18 2018
guess you're from ilorin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

saraki is d one dat has given himself out by raising a false alarm in d senate as if his colleagues can do anything if he's arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Hayzead07(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI is a big professional and International criminal
you guys don lick Buhari’s balls tire...una no wan get sense
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirToothBrush: 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
Yemhey:
guess you're from ilorin
yeah, but currently in portharcot
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2018
sarrki:

Can buhari swear his cabals are not criminals?

And with the way the police handled Dino case with such unprofessional attitude one can only wonder their motive behind such mischief. Is that the Law?

Ig dat cudnt respond to herdsmen issues for months even when he was asked to resume there.

Ive said if buhari can prove he is effectively fighting corruption i will vote for him again. If he can convince Nigerians.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On May 16, 2018
doctokwus:

Quite disappointed in this your assertion.
The motive of the IGP might be questioned,but it doesn't obliterate the fact that serious crimes of murder were committed and culprits with their sponsors need to be brought to book.
My theory of this case is this:
The IGP looking for a way to take his pound of flesh from Saraki,dug up cases in which the SP's name was mentioned.Got hold of the suspects and established a prima facie case through investigation and confession,of Saraki's involvement in some of the murders.They decide to take them to Abuja for solidification of the evidence,knowing the weight of office of the SP and need to have rock solid evidences or confession to show the public,and then parade of the suspects.
Saraki,knowing some of the suspects and fully what the next step would be,of his involvement being coerced from the suspects,with material evidence to boot,cries out to blackmail the IGP and create doubts in the minds of gullible people,casting doubts on whatever the police would come out with.
Its a well used blackmail tactic by Nigerian politicians.
You should learn to analyze issues with a dispassionate mind.Saraki or whoever is not an asset in the struggle to defeat Buhari come 2019,so don't allow that sentiment guide you to supporting evil.The asset is the Nigerian people and influential people truly out to oust Buhari for his gross incompetence,not for cover for their crimes
Saraki is bad,Buhari is as bad.None of them deserves to stay further in office,and none of them should get support from anyone truly seeking a better leader(s) and a better country.

I am in no way supporting Saraki but from the precedence this govt has for playing politics with everything we all have to be careful with the way they fight crime...Ask yourself why hasn't the IG applies such zeal in arresting the leadership of Miyetti Allah who are on record both print and audio claiming various kinds of threats that come to pass later ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Na wa ooo...Make una continue ..God dey
ansa d question gavel asked u nah.until we remove unnecessary sentiments in dealing with issues,d present political class will continue toying wtth us.police transfered a case to abj and all a whole sp could do is to raise an unnecessary alarm on the floor of the senate.since he could report the igp to pmb for failing to honour senate summons,y didnt he as well tow same line now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:
Terrorist.
typical response from an empty scum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2018
richidinho:
A police chief turning a country into a Banana republic

Almost all the institutions built by PDP in 16yrs is been destroyed by this buhari
same stale line without a superior argument.what law has d police broken by transfering a criminal case to abuja?senseless hypocrites

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by ashjay001(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Part of d nonsense, u sprout, all day long! U read zaki bam, yet requesting for herdsmen? Do u really lack, cognitive reasoning, or ur conscience n objectivity, has been paid for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2018
Silvermoney:
Oh really? So why wasn't the cases of killers and criminals like Evans, Vampire, the NURTW assassin in Lagos (can't remember his name) and others like them transferred to Abuja? Perhaps their crimes were not heinous enough?

I don't like this IGP and worst of all this police spokesman.. This dimension that things are taking is very dangerous. I remember there was no SARS impunity of raiding indiscriminately and hunting imaginary yahoo boys at this level before this IGP was appointed. Everything about the man is off. Very off.
and wat is ur point exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I think whenever these guys sense they are about to be exposed, they first rush to the media to claim innocent even when nobody has declared them guilty.

I say this because I wonder why the IGP will be disrespecting them unnecessarily. I guess he has seen skeletons in their cupboards hence the guts.

Well, time will tell. undecided
reasonable thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2018
sureheaven:

I pray u won’t kill urself one day for defending criminals at all time.
Where did u read political assassins in the statement given by the NPF.
So because herdsmen haven’t bn paraded, other criminals shld be not paraded when caught.
U are big problem to urself.
pls dont pachukwudi44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2018
9jaArea:
Let me park here and watch how it unfolds.... I've never seen top politicians so afraid of law enforcement in this country. Chai!
They should face what the common man face on the street daily.
yes,no one is untouchable again in dis country,kudos to pmb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2018
imam07:
Most of the information listed above on the dates those people were killed are not correct.
I don't know why the police brought out inaccurate information.
why not u go to the force hq and give dem the correct dates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
Zionista:

Guy you dey reason. A clear conscience fears no accusation. He has not yet been indicted nor fingered by the police. He is acting based on a telephone call he reportedly received from the state governor.

The planned visit to the president on account of this development may influence the direction and dynamics of this case. The police should be allowed to independently conclude its investigations.

No body,no matter how highly placed should be directly or indirectly involved in taking another man's life.

Enough of the barbarism!!

If you are innocent, you will remain innocent.
d pdp has misled bukky into flexing unnecessary muscles wit the executives,but he forgot dat the skeletons wey dey him wardrobe too plenty.dats y,u dont see ta orji making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by highbee02: 12:00am On May 17, 2018
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by tosinet(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2018
But guys are mad for this twitter share!

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2018
deafeyez:
THIS VERY FIGHT IS REALLY GOING TO BE INTERESTING.

SENATE PRESIDENT VS IGP IDRIS

APC FIGHTING THEMSELVES

WILL THEY ARREST SARAKI TOO AFTER THE BOYS WOULD HAVE CONFESSED HE SENT THEM?
point of correction-there's no fight here.if d IGP found saraki culpable,he can arrest him and give him the dino treatment and nothing will happen.the pdp misled saraki into thinking dat he is too powerful but i think,recent evets-dino treatment,omo agege mace saga and refusal to not to attend plenary and the refusal of the igp to appear before the senate have made him realized dat he's powerless when d executive are pushed to the wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by ohiku4every1(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He didn't mention politic but U do, stop politicizing every thing most espeCially when it involved wasted innocent souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 12:09am On May 17, 2018
ohiku4every1:

He didn't mention politic but U do, stop politicizing every thing most espeCially when it involved wasted innocent souls

I don't remember me being the one that politicised the Benue killings ? Where were you then sir
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Nigerian police sha....

Bayo Ajia was killed sometimes in 2016, not January 2018....
undecided undecided

kindly go to the force HQ and make the correction since u no longer like ur freedom

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.