Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (41472 Views)

2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2018
SirToothBrush:
wouldn't be a bad idea, if I have any way to assist them. grin
good kindly inbox me ur mobile number so as to forward it to the force hq
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirToothBrush: 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
good kindly inbox me ur mobile number so as to forward it to the force hq
why force hq ? Anyways, 08050000000 08030000000 07080000000 call me grin
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by deafeyez: 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
point of correction-there's no fight here.if d IGP found saraki culpable,he can arrest him and give him the dino treatment and nothing will happen.the pdp misled saraki into thinking dat he is too powerful but i think,recent evets-dino treatment,omo agege mace saga and refusal to not to attend plenary and the refusal of the igp to appear before the senate have made him realized dat he's powerless when d executive are pushed to the wall.

More like saying the IGP is more powerful and can do anything at will?

Maybe you have not heard of check and balance.

The IGP is powerful in his capacity and in discharging of his duties, same goes to the President and to the Senate President.

Yes, the IGP receives direct instruction from the President but that doesn't mean he cannot be checked.

Don't be too afraid of PDP now because it's obvious, that is your nightmare.

Soon, you will be running to hide when you hear PDP! POWER grin

And you said there is no fight, from 2016 hitherto, Idris and Saraki were best of friends but after releasing list of people killed under the protection of the Police, allegation is coming on Saraki's way and you said that is not fight?

What has the police hierarchy done to the allegation of the IGP collecting millions to post CPs, or you forgot after the revelation, the person who let the secret be made known was labelled and accused by this same hierarchy?

STOP SUPPORTING EVIL WHEN THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2018
deafeyez:

More like saying the IGP is more powerful and can do anything at will?

Maybe you have not heard of check and balance.

The IGP is powerful in his capacity and in discharging of his duties, same goes to the President and to the Senate President.

Yes, the IGP receives direct instruction from the President but that doesn't mean he cannot be checked.

Don't be too afraid of PDP now because it's obvious, that is your nightmare.

Soon, you will be running to hide when you hear PDP! POWER grin

And you said there is no fight, from 2016 hitherto, Idris and Saraki were best of friends but after releasing list of people killed under the protection of the Police, allegation is coming on Saraki's way and you said that is not fight?

What has the police hierarchy done to the allegation of the IGP collecting millions to post CPs, or you forgot after the revelation, the person who let the secret be made known was labelled and accused by this same hierarchy?

STOP SUPPORTING EVIL WHEN THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.
saraki should face the music if hes found to be involved in any act of cult related activity.u and ur pdp can stand as his defense counsel

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2018
SirToothBrush:
why force hq ? Anyways, 08050000000 08030000000 07080000000 call me grin
I'm serious.give me ur correct number
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by bovo(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2018
Not a single high ranking politician is innocent of having one way or another ended someone's life, so enough of this b.s
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirToothBrush: 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
I'm serious.give me ur correct number
deal with it man

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirBunky85(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
SirToothBrush:
deal with it man
l never knew u dey fear reach like dis.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 12:02am On May 18, 2018
smirn:

Saraki didn't bring Buhari and APC into government, he rode under the party to return to the Senate. It is clear that he is in the party to play PDP script and frustrate the good plans of the ruling APC. He is a traitor, he conspired with PDP to rob APC of the Senate and Deputy Senate President position. If his conscience is clear why crying even when his name has not being mentioned? Is he the only senator from Kwara State? All these antics is for public sympathy which has been a clear method by these fake APC politians and their PDP counterpart.

Your defenses are politically ridiculous. Bello framed Dino and used his political thugs to messed up Dino's political reputation with expectations that piling names of dead people to recall Dino Malaye. What was out come of poll?

The zombie IGP Idris quickly became the Chief Justice of Nigeria in declaring Dino Malaye wanted while staying away and declared support for herdsmen terrorists technically.

Saraki is their next tacket to mess with.

The day Saraki defected to APC, why APC didn't reject his coming?

Well, this is Islamic rituals for 2019 elections preparations.

You might receive juju blindly as campaign stuffs in your area. Watch your back.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by kayseag: 3:46pm On May 18, 2018
This is not the first time suspect are been transfered to force hqtr. Kwara state govt and senate president should not interfere on the case because this has clear show that they have links with these suspect. Many suspect are been interrogated without senate president and governor fatai interfering, why now are they interested in the case of these their so called assassin they do use as they wish. Why saraki crying foul when he has not being named. I can now see the reason why the establishment of state police can't see the light of the day in Nigeria. I know commissioner of police in kwara state has been soaking some pressure from the state governor on those suspect which I think make him to inform the force hqtr on the issue if not he must have compromised and the case will be swept under carpet in Ilorin without inspector general police knowing about it
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by heronb: 3:37am On Nov 22, 2021
In June 2020, former Australian chess representative John Adams angrily tweeted that the Australian Broadcasting Corporation believes that chess is racist because White always moves first, and they are seeking the opinion of a chess official to see if it needs to be revised. Chess rules! After COVID-19 triggered a series of dramatic events, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation is still broadcasting irrelevant topics. Isn't this funny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun / (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. / Caption This Photo! Rochas $ Deputy speaker Emeka after election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.