Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (41480 Views)

2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Ceazario: 7:41am On May 17, 2018
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by OAUTemitayo: 7:58am On May 17, 2018
doctokwus:

Quite disappointed in this your assertion.
The motive of the IGP might be questioned,but it doesn't obliterate the fact that serious crimes of murder were committed and culprits with their sponsors need to be brought to book.
My theory of this case is this:
The IGP looking for a way to take his pound of flesh from Saraki,dug up cases in which the SP's name was mentioned.Got hold of the suspects and established a prima facie case through investigation and confession,of Saraki's involvement in some of the murders.They decide to take them to Abuja for solidification of the evidence,knowing the weight of office of the SP and need to have rock solid evidences or confession to show the public,and then parade of the suspects.
Saraki,knowing some of the suspects and fully aware of what the next step would be,of his involvement being coerced from the suspects,with material evidence to boot,cries out to blackmail the IGP and create doubts in the minds of gullible people,casting doubts on whatever the police would come out with.
Its a well used blackmail tactic by Nigerian politicians.
You should learn to analyze issues with a dispassionate mind.Saraki or whoever is not an asset in the struggle to defeat Buhari come 2019,so don't allow that sentiment guide you to supporting evil.The asset is the Nigerian people and influential people truly out to oust Buhari for his gross incompetence,not for cover for their crimes
Saraki is bad,Buhari is as bad.None of them deserves to stay further in office,and none of them should get support from anyone truly seeking a better leader(s) and a better country.
God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by OgundeleT(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2018
the fact is that there are some saraki boys among the prime suspect that robbed in offa. he's just trying to raise alarm to exonerate himself
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by ajl: 8:34am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Does he need to be named before we know where this is headed , didn't Dino inform us of the plot to frame him 3 weeks before it even happened and yet the police went on with it

I wonder why you people keep on supporting the most evil people on this planet who are responsible for the terrible situation in the country.

It's easy for someone in a position of authority who committed a crime and who know that those connected to the crime as accomplices are already in police net, to shout to the world that the police will try to frame him.

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 8:36am On May 17, 2018
ajl:

I wonder why you people keep on supporting the most evil people on this planet who are responsible for the terrible situation in the country.

It's easy for someone in a position of authority who committed a crime and who know that those connected to the crime as accomplices are already in police net, to shout to the world that the police will try to frame him.

Who is more evil than Buhari on this planet ? And where have you seen me support him recently

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by jimrog: 8:37am On May 17, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

Saraki is making things difficult for PMB, ask me.

He haven't done that openly so I don't see him as a threat to buhari's reelection bid...

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 8:54am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The above quoted gave the police away as having ulterior motive in this case.. you have not concluded investigation but you have already labelled them political assassins masquerading as cultists grin

IG when will those jihadist terrorist masquerading as Herdmens be paraded in force headquarters too
naa they said 'hired assassins' not 'political assassins' you are the one giving your self away

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Heffalump(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2018
This IGP must go!!!!

Where are the Civil Rights groups
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On May 17, 2018
silastemplar:
naa they said 'hired assassins' not 'political assassins' you are the one giving your self away

A hired assassin procured to carry out politically motivated assassinations, is he not a political assassin ni?
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by orisa37: 9:07am On May 17, 2018
Easy. The Police are unbeatable at Incrimination. The current Political Leadership and Status Quo favours the IGP. This is Electioneering Time and they are ready for Baboons anywhere.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 9:10am On May 17, 2018
Showab:
All the killings listed in the report are secret cult related killings.
I don't think Saraki would sponsor cult members to kill a rival cultist, though I am not exenorating Saraki/Fatai as they could also engage these guys during elections.

As for those saying Saraki rushed to the the media to cry foul, don't be surprised that IGP's plan to implicate Fatai/Saraki was leaked to them by a top ranking police officer on their pay roll.

N.B; I am from Ilorin and never in support of
Saraki 's political ideology but truth must be told.
when you have a relationship with these cultists, you do not control or sanction all they do. Assuming there is actually a reationship with saraki and these guys, it doesnt necessarily mean he sanctioned those killings listed. He may use the guys for other things but once the police establishes a realationship, the damage to saraki will be huge irrespective of him sanctioning the killings or not

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 9:13am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

A hired assassin procured to carry out politically motivated assassinations, is he not a political assassin ni?
did the police ever mention politically motivated assassinations? why are you infering for them? do you know something we dont know?

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 9:15am On May 17, 2018
silastemplar:
did the police ever mention politically motivated assassinations? why are you infering for them? do you know something we dont know?

The said they have been linked to some big politician in the state and I am guessing the are referring to you know who and Mr you know who will definitely not hire killers to kill just for fun if true
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2018
jimrog:

He haven't done that openly so I don't see him as a threat to buhari's reelection bid...

ogbeni, am not talking about re-election.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by ymaruf01: 9:21am On May 17, 2018
saraki is afraid to go to prison oooooo automatically saraki don't Eva interfere in d case if oly ur hands are clean!! expensive criminal is shaking bcs dos boys will expose dem all very interesting Story! I salut ds IGP oooo ! buh watch ur back ooooo saraki hv plan 4 u

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by bbxxxxxx: 9:21am On May 17, 2018
1, why is the surname of some of the victims unknown also why is the date of some of the alleged crime wrong

2. A crime committed in Kwara why will you transfer it to abj. What further investigation are they conducting that abj is the appropriate place for such investigation. Is the crime scene in abj. Obviously to get a coerced confession as they did with Dino.

3. How did a commissioner of police suddenly becomes the IG of police when he could not even protect the inec rec in the state the IG was deployed. What verifiable achievement of his led to the appointment.

4. Under the current IG is the NPF getting worse or better.

5. Is no longer corruption as that could not fly, its now cheap police setup by an incompetent IG and some paid idiots are justifying it.

When will this our jungle justice mentality end. I suggest we introduce a compulsory Jury course at all levels of our education system.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by smirn(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The above quoted gave the police away as having ulterior motive in this case.. you have not concluded investigation but you have already labelled them political assassins masquerading as cultists grin

IG when will those jihadist terrorist masquerading as Herdmens be paraded in force headquarters too
See your rotten mouth, did you even read the post? Where was "political assassin" mentioned? But I wonder why Mr. SP is afraid of the case being transferred to Abj. Something is clearly fishy here, our evil politician always seeking for public sympathy anytime their evil deeds are about to be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by orisa37: 9:25am On May 17, 2018
The NASS can appoint an Umbusman with Military and legal background now.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by orisa37: 9:32am On May 17, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki is a confirmed criminal

IGP, a Confirmed Hatchetman for The President. Must we all be affraid to live in Nigeria?
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by orisa37: 9:35am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
Jungle don dey mature.

El-Mustapha don de incarnate !!!
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 9:37am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The said they have been linked to some big politician in the state and I am guessing the are referring to you know who and Mr you know who will definitely not hire killers to kill just for fun if true
i cant find where that was said. can you help me out please
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Enice(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2018
SBG04:

I don't understand how you think oga. Majority of those Senators in the Senate are criminals. Is it a coincidence that almost all of them are also under EFCC investigation? Is it a coincidence that Jonah Jang is currently in EFCC custody? Or a coincidence or politics that Buruji Kashamu will soon be extradited for drug peddling? Or i'm sure the US wants him prosecuted brcais Or another coincidence that Peter Nwabaoshi is also on trial for fraud? The building he bought in Apapa with proceeds of crime is a very popular building. Is it a coincidence that Stella Oduah is also under investigation for fraud? Why on earth would you be against the institutions that are helping you recover your commonwealth that was blindly looted by these crooks?
You sound to me as an ignorant and deluded Nigerian, fighting the very people that are fighting those thieves on your behalf. It's a shame!
their hate filled hearts have made them lose their senses.

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by jimrog: 10:38am On May 17, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

ogbeni, am not talking about re-election.

Lol
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by bros856: 10:56am On May 17, 2018
SARAKI SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT NIGERIA IS NOT KWARA STATE OR HIS FATHER.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by sabidey: 10:58am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

please where did you see political assassins?
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by kmaster007: 11:26am On May 17, 2018
who is fulling who now
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by smirn(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2018
Jolar101:
APC is a jihadist political party in Nigeria. Idris is taking his 2019 fight to Saraki's base.

All those brought Buhari and APC into government, will pay for their sins against Nigerians.

Zombies have divided.
Saraki didn't bring Buhari and APC into government, he rode under the party to return to the Senate. It is clear that he is in the party to play PDP script and frustrate the good plans of the ruling APC. He is a traitor, he conspired with PDP to rob APC of the Senate and Deputy Senate President position. If his conscience is clear why crying even when his name has not being mentioned? Is he the only senator from Kwara State? All these antics is for public sympathy which has been a clear method by these fake APC politians and their PDP counterpart.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by opeyemicollins(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2018
I think he should stay clear if he is not involved with this evil doer and let the police to do their job i dont know why he is afraid,he should stay calm and when the investigation is concluded and indicted him ,he should face the music as nobody is above the law of the land
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by fortune1968: 11:52am On May 17, 2018
dignity33:
Buhari want to use law enforcement people intimidating NASS because they didn't have immunity like him is a time this immunity thing is taking away from our constitution and police is made to be independent to avoid executive using it as a willing tools to intimidate there opponent
.........so , people are not murdered ? I wonder how some people reason .Some unreasonable lawless people that feel some people should be above the law .

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by iammdshola(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2018
What the evil doers are plotting against me
ARRESTED HIRED ASSASSINS IN ILORIN IMPLICATED SARAKI, MAIGIDA & OTHERS.
The suspected killers arrested and paraded by the Kwara State Police Command in Ilorin last week has Implicated Senator Bukola Saraki and Governor Fatahi Ahmed in their statement made to the Police. The killers confessed to the Killing of Numerous Kwarans home and abroad. They were today transfered to Abuja for further investigation.
In their statement, they confess to be on the pay role of Kwara State Government and Mandate Office of Senator Bukola Saraki. It's pertinent to note that the Leader of the killer squad who also doubled as the Son of the Notorious Magaji Nda, Alhaji Salihu Woru, a self appointed spokes person of the Ilorin Emirate Magajis who is currently on suspension was placed on level 16 pay, while others are between level 10 and 16.
The suspects also confessed to the monthly stipend being paid to them by the Office of the Senate President, including the Toyota Corolla shared to them by Bukola Saraki few months ago. The Killers Also confessed that the Toyota Corolla gift to them by Bukola Saraki is to motivate them in preparation for the 2019 Elections.
On the list to eliminate before the election is the two Mustapha's, Kayode Oyin, Yinka Aluko, Baba Rex, and One Mr Ogunlowo.
The source in the Police confirmed that the statement of account retrieved from the killers confirmed the monthly alert from Saraki and Kwara State Government. Most of them have millions of Naira as their Balance.
Following their confession, Bukola Saraki and Governor Fatahi Ahmed tried to put pressure on the Commissioner of Police using Director of Prosecution Mr Mumini who is known to be a notorious corrupt Officer in the Ministry of Justice. Money Inducement to sweep the case under the carpet was also extended to the CP, the offer which the Police rejected, that prompted the urgent transfer of the Killers to Abuja this morning.
Police may invite Bukola Saraki and Governor Fatahi Ahmed soonest, although the two has since been looking for a way to blackmail the Inspector General of Police.
#copied
source: ilorin.info
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by iammdshola(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2018
Fellow country people this is the end of saraki dynasty in kwara state.
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2018
fortune1968:
.........so , people are not murdered ? I wonder how some people reason .Some unreasonable lawless people that feel some people should be above the law .
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edirin Okoloko Appointed As Judge In Washington, USA / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.