Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (49662 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
JhyMedex:

Lol...i said

" mary o..mary show face"....
so nw i av to do all dis erratic tins

"bathroom?.

.lol..i'd prefer she shows in my bedroom...

Chances of her appearing at a bedroom is very slim(I read online)
You are the one that want proof so go to the bathroom around 9,10,11,12,1 but preferably 10,12 or 1am.
Go with a candle and a mirror, ensure that you lock the bathroom door with the lights off. Now lit the candle(By then you will start knowing within yourself that you shouldn't be doing it but if strong head makes you continue) Lit the candle, look into the mirror and say Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary!! Bloody Mary!!! that's bloody Mary 3*. You must say it slowly while looking inside the mirror. Then expect her presence. Now come here and tell me that I lied the next day(If you even make it mtcheeew)
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
DateMynd44:
turn into a goat? I bro I don't believe your first story.
He is not lying
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by swiz123(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Koval12:
The day I attempted suicide because of a failed relationship and subsequently slumped into coma. This happened Dec 31 2014' I was lying lifeless in the hospital bed with oxygen for 4 days. When I eventually opened my eyes on the fourth day to see my dad crying. We lost my mum barely a year ago, I was like what the Bleep!! Where am I?? I nearly ran out of the hospital with my drip. It was so so scary. I did share the story on Nairaland as at 2016. It was such a traumatic event. My near death experience changed my life forever. Here's the link to the story.

https://www.nairaland.com/3185574/going-through-devastating-break-up

Our country would have been a tad better with one less mouth to feed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Lionhearted:
The day my grand father spirit was summoned during a bitter and deadly fight for inheritance.

grin NA SO.

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by JhyMedex: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Chances of her appearing at a bedroom is very slim(I read online)
You are the one that want proof so go to the bathroom around 9,10,11,12,1 but preferably 10,12 or 1am.
Go with a candle and a mirror, ensure that you lock the bathroom door with the lights off. Now lit the candle(By then you will start knowing within yourself that you shouldn't be doing it but if strong head makes you continue) Lit the candle, look into the mirror and say Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary!! Bloody Mary!!! that's bloody Mary 3*. You must say it slowly while looking inside the mirror. Then expect her presence. Now come here and tell me that I lied the next day(If you even make it mtcheeew)

op its white candle..d normal type..b4 u'll look 4 anoda excuse..
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
kelvinrhs:

He is not lying
keep on being deceived. That can NEVER EVER happen in this universe. The guy was just hallucinating.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
JhyMedex:

op its white candle..d normal type..b4 u'll look 4 anoda excuse..
Use Any candle of your choice. Use white, she wears white just so you know. Ensure to follow the instructions. I wish you Best of luck...
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
DateMynd44:
keep on being deceived. That can NEVER EVER happen in this universe. The guy was just hallucinating.
There are a lot of things that happens under our nose. Just because you Dont see them does not mean they Dont happen
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
JhyMedex:
Lol...i said
" mary o..mary show face".... so nw i av to do all dis erratic tins
"bathroom?.
.lol..i'd prefer she shows in my bedroom...
You want to collabo with Mary
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by JhyMedex: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2018
kelvinrhs:
You want to collabo with Mary
name sounds innocent....
there's sumtin erotic abt innocence...
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by JhyMedex: 6:36am On Jul 05, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Use Any candle of your choice. Use white, she wears white just so you know.
Ensure to follow the instructions. I wish you Best of luck...

jst so we clear..

white candle in d bathroom wit a mirror..lyts off..den call "bloody mary" 3×...while looking in d mirror..

any oda tin i nid to knw?..

TGIT.. I'll do it 2day..
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by omolomolarinero: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2018
JhyMedex:

jst so we clear..

white candle in d bathroom wit a mirror..lyts off..den call "bloody mary" 3×...while looking in d mirror..

TGIT.. I'll do it 2day..

I really can't wait for the guy to be disproved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2018
JhyMedex:

jst so we clear..

TGIT.. I'll do it 2day..
And the bathroom door must be locked preferably from someone outside just in case.
That will be all...
Wishing you all the best
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2018
JhyMedex:

name sounds innocent....
there's sumtin erotic abt innocence...
U are going to find what you seek.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Deadlock: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Mine was wen I was involved with a hiv lady for three years without knowing it, had done all d skin to skin.u cld ever imagine, d nit I found out,nd decided to do a test d next day, after almost murdering her for concealing it from me all those while! That night I smoked countless numbers of cigarettes, my life flashed before me,nd I dreaded d morning to come, I wondered what my parents wld make of me,because they seriously warned me bout dating her! That night was damn scary,long,and sad! I felt already condemend and doomed! The next day, as I walked in for d test, I waited for my result with no hope! Alas! The result came out Negative, did same test monthsnd months after! I just remained negative all tru!wow!but those moments lasted like eternity in scare doom
Second experience! Dated this hottie babe.in sch, and went out with her for d night, after buying usual meshie and coke, came back to my flat to eat and jellof for d night, o boy na some four guys step in.with better pump action, my flat had only one exit mennn, so I was barricade with no.room for escape,nd we were told to lie down, mennn see beating for us,nd d babe kept shouting! Honey pls do something! Do wat biko? With cold nuzzle of the gun pointed to my head, then.they mentioned my name, and asked sebi u de comfortable to de chop wetin suppose be for our bossman! That moment,my spirit leave my body! Chai! Na so I take die! Only for one of them to recongnise me unknowingly and said, abeg leave dis guy, na him de buy us akara and bread for stadium,na nice guy, we go.just tell bossman say e gbaski! Na so I use survive,but my belongings were not spared! Hmmmm! Anyday I see dat girl de pass, I must cross the road and enter okada to any unknown destination! Lol
Thirdly! Where I rented an.apartment an.upstair in a suburb outskirt of town, a little girl comes there to do menialnjobs with her mum for stipends, one lonely nd tiring night, I heard shouts at bout 2am, I was too weak to get up, really weak,I know I heard my name, then by 3am, I looked out my window,nd sw this rough looking girl,look so beautiful on white, I felt I was hallucinating,and then.she said ucle........, so u could not even help ,,,,, but pls just take care of mama pls! My head swelllllll, I clean my eyes,my blood congiled! I stayed awake all.nit,but too scared to step out, wen I eventually did in.the morning, saw d mum sobbing uncontrollably with lots of people,over d body of her baby daughter, same girl I saw.looking so beautiful, lay looking tattered with stab wounds to her abdomen, happened her mum was attacked.nd she tried to fight.back, those moments scared and broke me till dis day! At least d mum is always on.My monthly stipends, even if she has never been the same again
Bro Frankboy1, I'm currently in same and exact situation too,..@ ur 1st story,... I was also involved with an HIV girl who concealed her status from me,.. the past two months have been the scariest of all my life time.
But the real deal is,... I don't think I'm gonna be lucky as u were,.. The #HEAT is on me now
By the way, I sent u a pm
#pray4me
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by chyima(f): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Deadlock:

Bro Frankboy1, I'm currently in same and exact situation too,..@ ur 1st story,... I was also involved with an HIV girl who concealed her status from me,.. the past two months have been the scariest of all my life time.
But the real deal is,... I don't think I'm gonna be lucky as u were,.. The #HEAT is on me now
By the way, I sent u a pm
#pray4me
Why would someone hide such important info,unless she wasn't aware earlier.May God give you that testimony you seek ,cancel out that negativity in your mind speak positive and believe.... Cast away fear I know is not easy but have faith and profess your results would be negative
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Deadlock: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
chyima:

Why would someone hide such important info,unless she wasn't aware earlier.May God give you that testimony you seek ,cancel out that negativity in your mind speak positive and believe.... Cast away fear I know is not easy but have faith and profess your results would be negative
Thanks for ur concern @Chyima
For me presently life is just like a marathon race,.. and to think I was cajoled into digging her skin to skin under a flimsy excuse. Like seriously, I don't blame her,.. I blame myself for falling for such pranks,... I was deceived by her looks.
It's not like I've given up hopes,.. but I'm a realist and that's me. I've got faith, I've prayed and I'm hopeful that everything will turnout good.
You know that feeling when everything seems to come crashing on top of you and then you know you brought it upon yourself, thereby betraying all your loved ones,... that's how it is now
Thanks for wishing me good,.. I appreciate.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by chyima(f): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Deadlock:

Thanks for ur concern @Chyima
For me presently life is just like a marathon race,.. and to think I was cajoled into digging her skin to skin under a flimsy excuse. Like seriously, I don't blame her,.. I blame myself for falling for such pranks,... I was deceived by her looks.
It's not like I've given up hopes,.. but I'm a realist and that's me. I've got faith, I've prayed and I'm hopeful that everything will turnout good.
You know that feeling when everything seems to come crashing on top of you and then you know you brought it upon yourself, thereby betraying all your loved ones,... that's how it is now
Thanks for wishing me good,.. I appreciate.

It's well don't give up is not over
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by BIXYBABE: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2018
pedrilo:
the day armed robber burst into my room at midnight with gun shots
still a miracle i didnt die that day
Are u sure u didn't die....lols
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by JhyMedex: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2018
kelvinrhs:

And the bathroom door must be locked preferably from someone outside just in case.
That will be all...
Wishing you all the best

wich one is frm d outside again..? hw am i suppose to enter d bathroom den lock it frm d outside..

i knew it was gon come to dis kinda japery..

me i did it like u said bt d bathroom was locked frm insyd..i almost felt stupid screaming in2 a mirror in d dark..grin

u my friend r a fraud..pls stop peddling dis trickery abt..

there is no worthwhile progress while Ruling by fear ...

PPLE PLS FEEL FREE TO TRY... DIS BLOODY MARY TIN IS NOTIN BUT HOKUM!!
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
JhyMedex:

wich one is frm d outside again..? hw am i suppose to enter d bathroom den lock it frm d outside..

me i did it like u said bt d bathroom was locked frm insyd..i almost felt stupid screaming in2 a mirror in d dark..grin

OK do it anyhow, And you are not going to scream her name
Say it slowly 3 times while looking at the mirror with the candle in your hand.
And you know what I hope she hurts you really bad or worse.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by edicied: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
JhyMedex:

Light a candle, go to the bathroom, lock the door, I will advise that you let someone wait for you outside(When you start to scream)
Hold the mirror and look at the candle and say slowly three times while looking inside the mirror. Bloody Mary(3 times)
Please accept whatever consequences that follow
I hereby take no responsibility for whatever happens to you afterwards.
I have given you my warning
So do it and come prove me wrong
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by JhyMedex: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Light a candle, go to the bathroom, lock the door, I will advise that you let someone wait for you outside(When you start to scream)
Hold the mirror and look at the candle and say slowly three times while looking inside the mirror. Bloody Mary(3 times)
Please accept whatever consequences that follow
I hereby take no responsibility for whatever happens to you afterwards.
I have given you my warning
So do it and come prove me wrong

Bruh u A charlatan n i say dt wit all d luv i can muster..

peddling mystical dumbfoolery isnt helping any1..dts y d smart whites dumbed it a yl ago..

bt individuals like u wld still want to hold pple down wit dis stupidity..I've done all u asked n no bloody mary appeared to stab me..grin....

each tym u come up wit a new excuse...liberate ur psyche bruh..will do more 4 u dan hangin on to dis malarkey!..
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
JhyMedex:

Bruh u A charlatan n i say dt wit all d luv i can muster..

peddling mystical dumbfoolery isnt helping any1..dts y d smart whites dumbed it a yl ago..

bt individuals like u wld still want to hold pple down wit dis stupidity..I've done all u asked n no bloody mary appeared to stab me..grin....

each tym u come up wit a new excuse...liberate ur psyche bruh..will do more 4 u dan hangin on to dis malarkey!..
How do I believe you?
I want a video sent to my whatsapp
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by funlord(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Senseless child
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by phillippians(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
handsomeguy4kyf:
the day i mistakenly slept with a prostitute and my condom slipped off.
and it turned to skin to skin fuckin.
mehn that day was the scariest day of my life i use my life savings in doing checkup for different diseases
Lol, let me shock you. Most prostitutes/runs girls don't even have infection. Infections abound amongst these normal girls going from one boyfriend house to another in the name of girlfriend. Bcoz most boyfriends don't use condoms for these so called normal girls. Na bumper to bumper. Prostitute/runs girls insist on condoms always so you hardly see any of them down with deadly infection, sorry to disappoint you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Westernlove: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2020
awwfar:
nawa for u o..Seems like u actually wanna know what it feels like been raped..if not u would have stopped going home late after the experience

RAPISSSSSTTTTT see the oloriburuku pedophile serial rapist here again threatening someone, His miserable years of experience of raping people speaks for him afterall.....I dey go office now and will my attorney to start preparing your document to Kirikiri. Make I come back make I con continue whopping your fucking ass. Your own is finished on this forum....

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Westernlove:

RAPISSSSSTTTTT see the oloriburuku pedophile serial rapist here again threatening someone, His miserable years of experience of raping people speaks for him afterall.....I dey go office now and will my attorney to start preparing your document to Kirikiri. Make I come back make I con continue whopping your fucking ass. Your own is finished on this forum....
sharrap Mumu ..very stale , u just rambling over and over again lol you think anybody heretake u serious grin..I won't do those childish stuff with u hereTosin Abere, wait for it when e hit u,e go shock u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / Nigeria Top 10 Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.