Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (49477 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2018
TissuePaper:
I'm an atheist how do u expect me to believe this trash undecided ...there is no supernatural realm...all these stories are as fake as God himself!! angry
God is real. Before you were, he is.
He is the God of your forefathers and his mentality is far beyond human understanding

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2018
sexybbstar:

I no get o bro grin
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I remember reading your comment about how you saw a demon on your ceiling and I know you should have more stories to tell
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Scariest moment of my life was when I was caught at the backyard committing touchery with my hands and do other things that some adults have never done in their life. Our house was fenced but not so high, so the people at the next house could see us if they climb something.
While I was pinned this girl to the wall(We are both underage), I suddenly noticed that she stopped responding and even increased the heat and then looked back to see that we were been watched by a man.
He now said CONTINUE!!!
I ran like no other, went through the front gate and bent down to go lock the back gate.
How this man never reported us remains a mystery, I was scared for weeks, months because we usually pass in front of their house.
I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2018
kelvinrhs:
I came to read your comment
Na wa for you o. Long time
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
shogsman:
Witnessed two murders, shit's scary as fuc*
explain further pls
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
stubbornman:
When I went to bang one girl like that during my final year...
Same night I had that sleep Paralysis couldn't move a muscle ....opened my eyes and saw same girl by my bed side smiling with glowing clothes....I was struggling to breathe .... And then I started pleading the Blood of Jesus and she vanished , I also came back to normal..... next day I no no wetin give me morale I went and gave her a stern warning never to come close to me or else I'll kill her....
Babe just stood there staring at me.

Also was the day I heard lots of children and people playing behind my window , fetching water ....by 1:00am....
my guy called me from his room if I could hear anything... The noise was so loud and lively.... people who stayed there previously said they could never get used to it ..... endured till my rent expired... packed my bag and ran away..

Lastly I was chatting with a girl in club sometime around 2015 in Owerri ,we got friendly and I decided to take her home since she said her place was far...
Entered a bike with her, her body was so cold ( was gonna make it hot after all) we got to a spot and the Okada guy pretended not to have change ,in cause of looking for the so-called change he called me aside and told me that that girl is not human at alllll, he knows them, that I should run for my live and not take that ghost home....immediately he entered his bike and zoomed off....almost in the middle of nowhere.... I nearly cried... I went to meet the girl and told her my room mate has another girl in the room so I can no longer take her home.... As she raised her head to scold me I saw wat the okada guy was telling me... her face turned white...I could barely see the black stuff in her eyes... I was just begging for forgiveness...
She warned me not to joke with any girl I see in a club or night function.
Finally a big boy like me she barked "RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK" I was running ,crying thanking God....

I don't go to club till date

Bros your last story is intriguing. I'm just wondering what would have become of you had you slept with her.

The Okadaman saved you too

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Preciousbouy:
one of the scariest day of my life was one day we were all in the palor, so my mom sent me to get something for her in the room, BTW her room was in the middle floor of the duplex so on my way to the room at the corridor I felt a hand touch me and it was fucking cold... I screamed my soul out that night......
Was it a rented duplex?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by hermesprogidy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adiwana:
2015 i was driving alone.Was on a very controllable speed.Slowed down to take my left corner by the junction.Actually was slowing down but the car kept going forward.The next i saw myself was inside a gutter beside a school with the car tumbling.Never have i been shaken or had i seen my life flash before my eyes.i realised i was unable to really guage between the throttle and brake cos of the shoes i wore.made me to almost quit driving.But today,thanks to the almighty i still drive but without a footwear.Never will i move any Car wearing anything on my feet
I can totally relate with this. Happened to me in traffic, my shoe kept pressing the brake and accelerator at the same time.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by hermesprogidy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pipedreams:
So many scary moments for me:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking me why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.
That your second story is drug induced.

Story 2: I went to a club with buddies at ikoyi to have a good time. Then I became so tired and opted to leave them there by 2am on a Saturday morning. As I climbed third mainland, doing like 140km/h, I noticed that I was alone on the bridge no car front nor back. In front of the mist darkness, I could see creatures making faces at me. Then I kept hearing a voice to park my car and come into the lagoon. I looked at the lagoon and it was becoming illuminated with subtle music coming out from it . I was dead scared. I increased my vehicle stereo to the loudest to drown the evil music and held tight to my steering while saying NO! I won't! with my heart beating like a drum until I passed the water and got to land (oworonshoki)

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. The church closed around 9pm. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! It was as if knives were driven into my skull. I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by hermesprogidy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pipedreams:
So many scary moments for me:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking me why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.
That your second story is drug induced.

Story 2: I went to a club with buddies at ikoyi to have a good time. Then I became so tired and opted to leave them there by 2am on a Saturday morning. As I climbed third mainland, doing like 140km/h, I noticed that I was alone on the bridge no car front nor back. In front of the mist darkness, I could see creatures making faces at me. Then I kept hearing a voice to park my car and come into the lagoon. I looked at the lagoon and it was becoming illuminated with subtle music coming out from it . I was dead scared. I increased my vehicle stereo to the loudest to drown the evil music and held tight to my steering while saying NO! I won't! with my heart beating like a drum until I passed the water and got to land (oworonshoki)

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. The church closed around 9pm. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! It was as if knives were driven into my skull. I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink

That second story may have been caused by drugs. You could just have been hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by stubbornman(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Bros your last story is intriguing. I'm just wondering what would have become of you had you slept with her.

The Okadaman saved you too

I swear bro....if you see me running that day ehnnnn....... God just saved me that day

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
hermesprogidy:

That second story way have been caused by drugs. You could just have been hallucinating.

Excuse me. I don't do drugs and Did not drink alcohol that day. Took only 5alive

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Will you take just a simple test for me? So you will come back and rephrase your statement

Throw it at me!
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Preciousbouy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Was it a rented duplex?
yeah it was then
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Preciousbouy:

yeah it was then
It's a haunted house. Such things are experienced in such houses
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by makizee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Some of these stories sounds to me like my scariest hallucinations or my scariest imaginary story.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by edicied: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pipedreams:

Excuse me. I don't do drugs and Did not drink alcohol that day. Took only 5alive
5alive way do spoil grin
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by michaelwilli(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
[url][/url]
neezar:

lol...luminouz and his breathtaking stories

if i read am reach one side, i go stop so dat i go fit sleep
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Preciousbouy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It's a haunted house. Such things are experienced in such houses
Yeah bro you no lie cus we experienced alot in that house.... Things i cant say....
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Throw it at me!
Hmmmmmm Are you sure about this Sir because this will affect you and might kill you.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexybbstar:
Na wa for you o. Long time
As if you don't see me on Instagram. I am going to need your number again, I lost my phone +2347032293621
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by hermesprogidy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pipedreams:

Hmmmm.. Perhaps the 5Alive was spiked wink but seriously, if you didn't have any drugs in your system, I'd say that is bat crap scary. May be it's one of the fallouts for messing with demons.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Wiinnd(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just a little deviation sir, is it true that UNILAG wants to increase their form. Fees and tuition fees for masters degree program? I have been waiting for their form since beginning of this month. Thank you!
Koval12:
I eventually moved on. Didn't go back to the lady. She's now married. She is still keeping in touch with me though. I have gotten my own business, doing my masters now. Really doing well and intend leaving the country after my masters degree program in Unilag
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Hmmmmmm
Are you sure about this Sir because this will affect you and might kill you.

Shut the Bleep up and do what you wanna do! You think i'm one of the sheeples y'all psyche to get afraid....

I always knew it will come to this, Silly bunch of liars, "beating around the bush"...
Like I said earlier on, If you're so sure of it, throw it at me and stop dilly-dallying around, and if you don't, please ge outta my mention. I'm not one to be scared of your antics.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Koval12(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Wiinnd:
Just a little deviation sir, is it true that UNILAG wants to increase their form. Fees and tuition fees for masters degree program? I have been waiting for their form since beginning of this month. Thank you!
so I heard, perhaps the reason for the delay.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Shut the Bleep up and do what you wanna do! You think i'm one of the sheeples y'all psyche to get afraid....

I always knew it will come to this, Silly bunch of liars, "beating around the bush"...
Like I said earlier on, If you're so sure of it, throw it at me and stop dilly-dallying around, and if you don't, please ge outta my mention. I'm not one to be scared of your antics.
At least I warned you...
Step 1. At around 9/10/11 but preferably 12am or 3am. Go into your bathroom if you have 1, go with a candle and a mirror.
Step 2: Ensure you are alone in the bathroom with the door locked, light up the candle and look into the mirror
Step 3: While looking in the mirror simply say BLOODY MARY! BLOODY MARY!! BLOODY MARY!!! slowly for 3 times that is Bloody Mary 3*
Step 4: If you don't see anything in the mirror or feel anything, now spin around 3 times... Good luck Sir!!!
I hereby take no responsibility for whatever happens to you(I have warned you)

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by edicied: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2018
kelvinrhs:

At least I warned you...
Step 1. At around 9/10/11 but preferably 12am or 3am. Go into your bathroom if you have 1, go with a candle and a mirror.
Step 2: Ensure you are alone in the bathroom with the door locked, light up the candle and look into the mirror
Step 3: While looking in the mirror simply say BLOODY MARY! BLOODY MARY!! BLOODY MARY!!! slowly for 3 times that is Bloody Mary 3*
Step 4: If you don't see anything in the mirror or feel anything, now spin around 3 times... Good luck Sir!!!
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
kelvinrhs:

At least I warned you...

cheesycheesycheesycheesy funniest joke i've heard in a long while.... I'll give you a mention tomorrow

lmao! Bloody mary cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy funniest joke i've heard in a long while.... I'll give you a mention tomorrow

lmao! Bloody mary cheesy
Yeah I will be here, I can't wait for you to proof me wrong
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
edicied:
Shut up
Shutdown

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Transparent Toilet For Those Who Fear Snakes (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.