Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,792 members, 7,848,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1676301 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Liberals have absolutely zero shame. Imagine the horrible lies on those boys

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 3:51am On Jan 22, 2019
During President Obama’s First Term as President Mitch McConnel said and I quote “ My number one priority is making sure President Barack Obama is a one-term President”.

Conservatives never saw anything wrong with his statement.

Now the House has flipped and Speaker Nancy Pelosi & Democrats now wants President Donald J Trump to be a one term President.

All of a sudden Republicans are throwing Tantrums.

Bunch of hypocrites!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 3:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Where the hell is Mitch McConnell?

All of a sudden he has gone into hiding like a fugitive hiding from the F.B.I.

Mitch McConnel needs to allow the Senate to vote on the Funding Package already approved by the house with $1.6 Billion in Border Security.

If the Senate approves the bill, then Mitch McConnel needs to send the Bill to President Donald J Trump desk for his signature & if President Donald J Trump vetoes the funding package already approved by both the house & senate then President Donald J Trump Veto can be overrriden by the Senate Majority.

Never should a Sitting President hold the Country to ransom and Demand Funding for an ineffective wall that does little to combat the flow of illegal migration from the Southern Border.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Ok, Let’s be clear

Last two years the House Majority was Republican
Last two years the Senate Majority was & is still Republican
Last two years the President of the United States was & is still a Republican

The big question is:

Why didn’t a House Majority, Senate Majority & President fund the Wall then?

Instead they were all busy giving big tax breaks to the Top 1% Percent of which President Donald J Trump is a member.

The most funniest part is while the Tax Breaks for the Rich & Wealthy were made Permanent that of the Middle Class including the Poor Men & Women who make up the vast Majority of the United States were only made Temporarily & would last only for three years.

The Republicans must think that everyone is a fool that can’t reason for themselves...

Bunch of Old & Greedy Criminals!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 4:18am On Jan 22, 2019
President Donald J Trump Promised that Mexico will pay for the wall.

Make no mistakes that Money must be paid in Pesos not Dollars!!!

Never again will hardworking Americans Workers be used as a Bargaining Chip by President Donald J Trump during Negotiations!!!

President Donald J Trump must deliver on his key campaign promise & make sure that Mexico is indeed billed in Pesos for the total cost of the Wall!!!

We the American People will hold President Donald J Trump accountable to his own words!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 4:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Let’s be clear this Shutdown is neither the fault of Speaker Nancy Pelosi nor the Democratic Party.

This Shutdown is owned by President Donald J Trump

These are his exact words and I repeat “ I would be proud to shutdown the government & I would own it”

President Donald J Trump made this statements in front of Speaker Nancy Pelosi & Senator Chuck Schumer.

This statement was also broadcast live by the State Media AKA Fox News...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
"I also say we need to do a few other things on top of that wall, and one of them being to put a little bit of wire on top here to provide a disincentive for people to climb over the top or put a ladder there. We could also electrify this wire with the kind of current that would not kill somebody, but it would simply be a discouragement for them to be fooling around with it. We do that with livestock all the time."
Steve King's Wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRMRLf4TZo0
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
wats g01ng 0n here

wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
LUCAS99:
Ok, Let’s be clear

Last two years the House Majority was Republican
Last two years the Senate Majority was & is still Republican
Last two years the President of the United States was & is still a Republican

The big question is:

Why didn’t a House Majority, Senate Majority & President fund the Wall then?

Instead they were all busy giving big tax breaks to the Top 1% Percent of which President Donald J Trump is a member.

The most funniest part is while the Tax Breaks for the Rich & Wealthy were made Permanent that of the Middle Class including the Poor Men & Women who make up the vast Majority of the United States were only made Temporarily & would last only for three years.

The Republicans must think that everyone is a fool that can’t reason for themselves...

Bunch of Old & Greedy Criminals!!!

...Donald Trump said in his manifesto that Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he troubling the Congress?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

...Donald Trump said in his manifesto that Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he troubling the Congress?

Exactly,

Now he wants me & you to fund the Border Wall.

Isn’t that crazy?

Mexico must pay for the Wall & make no mistake that Wall must be paid for in Mexican Pesos not United States Dollars...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
Liberals have absolutely zero shame. Imagine the horrible lies on those boys

Thanks to the internet, people can see thru the lies and phony nonsense

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anduku:

Lmao!!! You are totally way behind current news events, that story has been utterly debunked as another example of dishonest liberals doctoring a tape to paint Trump supporters bad. You know who are the hypocrites now? The liberals you fawn over. I hope you will find it hard defending their hypocrisy because it's obvious. Be so kind as to click on this link from liberal leaning Reason to learn the latest developments and also see all the twitter retractions and apologies by your liberal idols below

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video
Lol...that was so hilarious, even Fox News got it wrong too

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2019
PDPGuy:
Breaking!

Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) has announced she is running for president in 2020!

This is surely the longest ever presidential campaign cycle, longer than that of 2008.

Lol! Elizabeth Warren aka Fauxohontas, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar etc abeg make Pelosi and Ocasio-Cortez join make I dey laugh dem dem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2019
LUCAS99:
During President Obama’s First Term as President Mitch McConnel said and I quote “ My number one priority is making sure President Barack Obama is a one-term President”.

Now the House has flipped and Speaker Nancy Pelosi & Democrats now wants President Donald J Trump to be a one term President.

All of a sudden Republicans are throwing Tantrums.

Bunch of hypocrites!!!

Well there wasn't a 24-7 media circus of lies bothering Obama. US mainstream media plus other mainstream Western outlets like the BBC, DW and AFP are either in Dems pockets or liberal-aligned.

To be honest though was there any serious impeachment proceedings against Obama even after his Watergate-like IRS targeting of conservative & their groups. Inform me please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Anduku:
Like I said in an earlier post, there is no depth of dishonesty that these dishonest liberals won't stoop to in their quest to paint Trump and his supporters bad but Trump will keep prevailing over them.

God Bless President Donald John Trump !!!

Remember the lie about Micheal Flynn's testimony that had Behar in excitement they would impeach Trump. Even the stupid lie last year Trump didn't visit the troops for Christmas when he did with his wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
UyiIredia:

Well there wasn't a 24-7 media circus of lies bothering Obama. US mainstream media plus other mainstream Western outlets like the BBC, DW and AFP are either in Dems pockets or liberal-aligned.

To be honest though was there any serious impeachment proceedings against Obama even after his Watergate-like IRS targeting of conservative & their groups. Inform me please.

There was no serious Impeachment proceedings against President Barack Obama during his time in office simply because he neither committed nor aided any impeachable offense.

So the big question is did President Barack Obama Commit any act that would warant an impeachment? NO

Then the next question is has President Donald J Trump committed any act that would warant an impeachment? YES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
UyiIredia:

So all of a sudden you have forgotten the Lies & conspiracy theories put forward by Conservatives & supported by the State run Media AKA Fox News.

Even President Donald J Trump himself spear headed the attack which says that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya and as a result he was unqualified to become a United States President.

When infact President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
UyiIredia:

So the Big question is what is President Donald J Trump hiding in his Tax Returns that he has refused to release them.

Remember he promised me & you that he would release them when elected President of the United States.

Even Mitt Romney Released his own Tax Returns when he was running against President Barack Obama.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
UyiIredia:

Also you seem to have forgotten the Chants by both Conservatives & the State owned Media: Fox News requesting that Secretary Hilary Clinton be locked up for the Benghazi Attack in Libya at the United States Embassy.

After the so called investigation by the House judiciary committe including over $21 Million Dollars invested in a useless campaign to smear Secretary Hilary Clinton the House ultimately found out that she was not in any way responsible for the death of four Diplomats during the Benghazi Attack in Libya.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
LUCAS99:

So the Big question is what is President Donald J Trump hiding in his Tax Returns that he has refused to release them.

Remember he promised me & you that he would release them when elected President of the United States.

Even Mitt Romney Released his own Tax Returns when he was running against President Barack Obama.

Is there any law that says he must release his tax returns.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
UyiIredia:

All of a sudden you guys wants to keep complaining & throwing tantrums.

Complaining is not going to get you anywhere.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller must complete his investigation & if it’s proven that President Donald J Trump committed an impeachable offense then Speaker Nancy Pelosi & House Democrats wouldn’t have any choice but to request that President Donald J Trump humbly resign then if he refuses then we would have no other choice but to introduce Articles of impeachment against the President at the house floor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is there any law that says he must release his tax returns.

Well the Democrats are now in control of the House.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi wouldn’t have any problems to Supoena the Internal Revenue Service to release the tax returns.

It’s only a matter of time...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nancy: No wall for you!
Trump: No trip for you!
Nancy: No speech for you!
Trump: whoops......

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
...a released photo of the recent meeting between Donald Trump and the Congress about the 'shutdown'...ignore the comments...just look at DT's posture - not presidential at all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Horus(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKyeV67gYW4

Senator Kamala Harris announces 2020 presidential bid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKyeV67gYW4

Senator Kamala Harris announces 2020 presidential bid

Just waiting for Spartacus to declare.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
GOP - Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel resigns after Halloween blackface photos emerge

https://eu.tallahassee.com/story/news/2019/01/24/new-secretary-state-ertel-dressed-blackface-halloween-2005/2649161002/

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/whiteboard/2019/01/24/ertel-resigns-after-halloween-blackface-pictures-emerge-8984677

Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel abruptly resigned after photographs emerged of him in blackface dressed as a Hurricane Katrina victim.

“I am submitting my resignation as Florida Secretary of State effective immediately,” Ertel wrote in an email to Gov. Ron DeSantis, which was obtained by POLITICO.

Ertel submitted the resignation just before 2 p.m. Thursday, after the Tallahassee Democrat informed the governor's office earlier in the day that it had unearthed photographs of Ertel in blackface at a Halloween party in 2005.

Prior to being named Secretary of State in December, Ertel served as Seminole County Supervisor of Elections.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2019
With the state of New York legalizing abortion up until the moment of birth and celebrating the right to murder fully formed babies, I hope budaatum and co can now experience Nirvana since this seems to be their sole purpose of existing. This will not even be the last of the abominations that these evil liberals will promote and attempt to legalize because I have a very good idea of what is happening and I will only tell them that they are on a path that will ultimately lead to their destruction. Hope you enjoy your festivals of human sacrifices cos it won't last forever

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anduku:
With the state of New York legalizing abortion up until the moment of birth and celebrating the right to murder fully formed babies, I hope budaatum and co can now experience Nirvana since this seems to be their sole purpose of existing. This will not even be the last of the abominations that these evil liberals will promote and attempt to legalize because I have a very good idea of what is happening and I will only tell them that they are on a path that will ultimately lead to their destruction. Hope you enjoy your festivals of human sacrifices cos it won't last forever

Conveniently you left out the fact that is on the condition of the mother's health just so you could say people are celebrating murder of babies.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anduku:
You must be one of those liberal liars Anduku, or you would not be lying as you have here. Where did you get the idea that buda nirvana is dependent on some bill in New York? Did someone tell you buda can't abort if buda wanted to at any time buda wanted to? I guess I'm going to have to watch you carefully.

The bill maintains abortions as legal within 24 weeks of the start of a pregnancy – “or at any time when necessary to protect a woman’s life or health.’’

Or would you rather I die to save the contents of my womb?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Breaking---FBI Arrests Trump's associate Roger Stone on charges brought by the special counsel Robert Mueller.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.