Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,626 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1664385 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (4155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2019
itchie:

Lies, lies, lies and more lies from these depraved set of inhuman beasts in human skins. Shame on you all
and also my assessment of depravity, bestiality and inhumanity is inherently different, you know what to do wink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
my standards of evil hearted, hate filled, immoral and animalistic tendencies clearly differ from yours and fit idiotic liberals like me perfectly so if you don't mind, there is a deplorables swamp somewhere around here, i need to go and make myself at home
Fixed for you wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
and also my assessment of depravity, bestiality and inhumanity is inherently different and I fit the description perferctly wink
Fixed also wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2019
itchie:

Lies, lies, lies and more lies from these depraved set of inhuman beasts in human skins. Shame on you all

If you know nothing about that POS why don't you shut up or use google. Y'all halfwits should face being in the hellhole also known as the world poverty capital.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

I am a know nothing POS, why don't I shut up or use google. I am a halfwit that should face being in the hellhole also known as the world poverty capital.
Fixed for you POS wink

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
itchie:

Fixed also wink
boo hooo, my point is made Mr fixer! Cry me an ocean cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
boo hooo, I am an idiot Crying an ocean cheesy grin cheesy grin
Fixed again wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
itchie:

Fixed also wink
aaw embarassed did I hurt your feelings? Poor little sensitive thing cry does a different opinion hurt that much? Don't cry no more snowflake, I will put your feelings into consideration cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Michigan city council aspirant Jean crammer said "I want a white community as much as possible"
Two guesses for which party she supports undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
aaw embarassed my feelings are hurt, Poor little sensitive thing like me cry why does a different opinion hurt me this much? I Don't wanna cry anymore but I am such a snowflake, why don't you guys put my feelings into consideration? cry cry
Eyah, poor thing, don't worry I fixed it for you ok cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
Michigan city council aspirant Jean crammer said "I want a white community as much as possible"
Two guesses for which party she supports undecided
I am guessing the party of Ralph Northam, that's the only party that can accommodate racists. And most of their stupid supporters have made playing victim a full time career. Losers from top to bottom. Thank God president Trump is keeping the stupid idiots in check

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Trump's twitter/meltdown against Jerome Powell causes Dow to loose around 600 points, very presidential
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
Trump's twitter/meltdown against Jerome Powell causes Dow to loose around 600 points, very presidential
Completely unpresidential behavior

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
I'm no authority on Fed rate, but they kept it at 0% during Obama eight years . So why not keep it zero during the 8 years of Drumph?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
itchie:

I am guessing the party of Ralph Northam, that's the only party that can accommodate racists. And most of their stupid supporters have made playing victim a full time career. Losers from top to bottom. Thank God president Trump is keeping the stupid idiots in check
congratulations! Like trump like you! Your parents must be very covfefe, sorry proud of you grin by the way, there's a piece of real estate on Greenland available for sale..........., interested? wink wink cheesy
Thank God president Trump is keeping the stupid idiots in check
Yeah, the DOW was just kept in check............... Sooooo, checkmate I guess grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
basilico:
I'm no authority on Fed rate, but they kept it at 0% during Obama eight years .
So why not keep it zero during the 8 years of Drumph?
because Trump is a very stable genius and knows all the best people! grin catch my drift? wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
because Trump is a very stable genius and knows all the best people! grin catch my drift? wink
grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
Woe is me! Like dumbo Bernie like me! My unfortunate parents are not even proud of me cry by the way, there's a piece of real estate on Greenland available for sale...........,hope Trump can get it for losers like me to go spend the rest of our miserable lives
You're spot on, I agree with you completely wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:

Yeah, the DOW was just kept in check............... Sooooo, checkmate I guess grin cheesy grin cheesy
Look at how gleeful you are about a bad day at the stock markets. when we say you are rooting for a recession, you will start ranting like a parrot that just ingested pepper but just look at how you are celebrating just one bad day at the the stock markets like a kid that just received a Christmas gift. Pathetic!!!
Don't keep your hopes high though, the markets are rebounding and there will be no recession in the US despite your worst diabolical wishes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
David Koch wanted to abolish public schools, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and rent control. He financed groups that denied the research on climate change. He funded the Tea Party. And he used dark money to support right-wing causes and Republican candidates for office.

Good riddance to bad nonsense.
GalaticHorde:
let me echo it if you didn't hear it loudly enough, good riddance and may he rot in hell angry

In other not news

Rush Limbaugh====> "GOP concerns about budget deficit have always been bogus!-

Now would you kindly help me with the definition of the term "grand hypocrisy" ? Its a shock that people exist who can boldly still call themselves Republicans! I would have thought being repugnant, retrogressive and hypocritical would weigh a human's soul down buy Republicans prove me wrong
This is unbelievable, what the hell is wrong with you liberals? Why is it difficult to find one who is sane and liberal at the same time? So full of hate for someone just because they chose to be Republican instead of Democrat to the extent you can't even pretend to be human on the occasion of their death? You guys seriously need to get a life. What a pathetic lot sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
aaw embarassed did I hurt your feelings? Poor little sensitive thing cry does a different opinion hurt that much? Don't cry no more snowflake, I will put your feelings into consideration cheesy grin
See who is talking about different opinions hurting? Lol, same person who was not even decent enough to respect the dead just because they had a different opinion.
Look into the mirror nigga, you and comrade kophschmerzen just gave us a perfect demonstration of how butt hurt niggas behave when people have different opinions from theirs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
itchie:

You're spot on, I agree with you completely wink
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy I was hoping you would spin that one right, you lack the art of the spin dude, thought we were having fun, now you're sounding butthurt tongue Greenland is a every trumpanzees retirement home, seeing as i ain't one your projection falls flat, where's your spin on covfefe?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
GalaticHorde:
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy I was hoping you would spin that one right, you lack the art of the spin dude, thought we were having fun, now you're sounding butthurt tongue Greenland is a every trumpanzees retirement home, seeing as i ain't one your projection falls flat, where's your spin on covfefe?
What's covfefe? Is that your mother's middle name or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Anduku:

This is unbelievable, what the hell is wrong with you liberals? Why is it difficult to find one who is sane and liberal at the same time? So full of hate for someone just because they chose to be Republican instead of Democrat to the extent you can't even pretend to be human on the occasion of their death? You guys seriously need to get a life. What a pathetic lot sad

Oooooh shocked soooo touchy aren't we? Must we all have a thing for your late boyfriend koch too? Sorry dawg, we don't roll like that, we don't fund hate, bigotry, racism, classism and all the other bad -isms and when we see something bad, we give our opinions on it, same as you have been doing #lunatic_liberals, so why do you love giving what you aren't willing to take? I bet y'all just dying to find a way to get me banned because like Trump that's the only way you can function, silence all opposition and drown the thread with monotonous republican drivel and make it seem like everyone else is silent because your cause is just! The things your partisan mods ban liberal leaning monikers for you all get carte Blanche on and that is why seeing my posts here over and over again seems so surreal for you, well get this, every action(most anyways) require an equal and opposite reaction for equilibrium! When the right went right of right, some of us at the center of left went left of left, if we are your anathemas, congratulations, you created us so stop whinning and whinging!

Oh once more, a koch died uh? Good riddance! grin

and anduku for the 6th time, what sort of health insurance are the military and congress covered by and how is it funded? you enjoy arguing politics but shy away from arguing policies! I concede you're a smart one, unlike your buddy the itchy not-fixer grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Anduku:

Look at how gleeful you are about a bad day at the stock markets. when we say you are rooting for a recession, you will start ranting like a parrot that just ingested pepper but just look at how you are celebrating just one bad day at the the stock markets like a kid that just received a Christmas gift. Pathetic!!!
Don't keep your hopes high though, the markets are rebounding and there will be no recession in the US despite your worst diabolical wishes
no, matter of fact, I'm not gleeful, I'm just surprised that up till now your stable genius hero doesn't know his rants can have such an effect especially when the market was rallying back after the Fed's announcement.
And also it fits into my stable genius narrative, fits into the checking lunacies narrative of your friend and it was also newsworthy, in same situation you anduku would have done same so stop the hypocrisy please, I believe you are smarter than that cool

and anduku for the 8th time, what sort of health insurance are the military and congress covered by?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
I am asking the mod here, why did any of my posts get scrapped? It gives the impression that i broke some rules, Did i break any rule here? If i did why didn't you point it out and ban me instead? I don't use insults, I use pun and sarcasm, exploit ironies instead while anduku and itchie blatantly insult especially itchie! I call that out openly after following your rule and trying that privately and you get my post scrapped same as theirs? Where is the moderation and non partisanship in that i ask you? All my posts are well constructed and serve a worthy purpose of keeping alive and aloud a liberal perspective in a thread flooded with conservative monotony apparently aided by those who should know and do better! I will screenshot this, because i am irked my posts are so ill treated, I wanted anybody who came to this thread in future to have been able to see and read my posts and get entertained by it too but such liberal leaning banter was just too unacceptable to you wasn't it? Moderation indeed! undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
The mods here should be more impartial. Yes, insulting posts could be hidden, but not funny ones

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:22am On Aug 25, 2019
It's now clear as daylight that the moderators are stiffling liberal voices in this place. What a disgraceful lots.

May David Koch rot in the lake of fire.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1164964166643474433?s=19

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (4155) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.